PDA

View Full Version : Some awesome interactive stories

TheBurningEmu
16-06-2012, 06:36 PM
http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/tuxedoman

TheBurningEmu
17-06-2012, 06:06 AM
Warning: some chapters are written by idiots and are terrible.

superhappyfun
17-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Nice Man, thanks for the heads up:)

StinkyFeetLover
17-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Warning: some chapters are written by idiots and are terrible.

Man, you weren't kidding. I just picked a story at random and started reading. It was about the girls from Dragon Ball Z, specifically Chi Chi, Bulma, and Android 18. It started out with just Chi Chi, then she invited over Android 18. That's where someone else took over the story. All they wrote was this:

so this is the guy wo was sneakin around said bulma you just starred in fear as they walked towards you 18 leaned closer and said i hope youre ready because my feet really smell and youre gonna sniff them until im satisfied

As if that wasn't bad enough, the only choice to continue the story was labelled "Bulma pulls out some weird gun." She's not even there yet. She just appeared somehow. The next part doesn't even describe her walking in or anything.

I guess that's the problem I've always had with stuff from writing.com and other similar collaboration-style stories. You're always just getting into the story, everything's great, and then some guy with a very poor grasp of the English language comes along and derails everything. Still, I've found some really good stories on there before, so I guess they're not all bad.

TheBurningEmu
17-06-2012, 03:37 PM
I think my favorite bad chapter is from the babysitter one. "she shoved her foot so far down it throat u die" the end.

shanp1234
18-06-2012, 11:37 AM
There are some great stories on there. I used to go all the time, and I'll try to post links of the ones I really enjoyed.

sniffguy
18-06-2012, 05:38 PM
more than a thumbs up nice find:D