PDA

View Full Version : My First Footsniffing Experience - Sandra's Smelly Slippers

The Prisoner
02-06-2012, 05:24 PM
I was just spending a simple, quiet Sunday evening at my girlfriend's house, snuggled up with her on the sofa, watching the TV. Her parents had gone out to a local club for the evening and we were alone at last.

There was no apparent pressure for either of us to tear off each other's clothes and make mad passionate love. We were both very young and inexperienced at only 18 years of age. Sex was probably on my mind but I was too innocent to know how to get things started. As the evening wore on however I was becoming increasingly turned on by those clinging nylon tights she was wearing. They caressed her long legs perfectly. I was caressing those tights of course, stroking her lovely thighs with my hands. It was heaven! Even though the tights weren't particularly sexy in themselves in any way. They were an unflattering light grey colour, quite thick - probably 20 denier or so and had a spotty pattern over the legs. Oh, and I remember that ugly reinforced panty-top too. They did feel very smooth to the touch though and that was a real turn-on for me.

I doubt I would have instigated any action of a sexual nature as I was still at a very early age of sexual discovery. I always considered myself something of a late-starter but it was probably quite typical for the late 70s, but I don't recall that we ever had sex. Her name was Sandra by the way.

That sofa was quite small for the two of us to lie down together with any level of comfort so we must have tried a few positions before we got comfortable. In the end we were 'top and tailing' as I think the expression goes - lying on our sides facing the TV, but each lying at opposite ends of the sofa, I was lying behind her with my feet behind her head and so her feet were in front of mine. I imagine you are now able to see the direction where this story is heading, but believe me, I hadn't a clue what was about to happen, such was my innocence. I had no knowledge of foot-fetish at that time and had never seen feet or footwear in any sexual light prior to this evening. It's probably hard for you to believe that I wasn't even aware that girl's feet could smell, but it's absolutely true, but what happened next changed my life forever.

So picture that scene. There I was, lying down with my head raised slightly above her feet so I could see the TV. She was wearing a pair of green carpet slippers. I remember them well as I had a pair similar myself at the time. The slippers were made of a green velvety material and had soft, light brown rubber soles. The sort of soles that would blacken quickly through wear. They were probably a size six and I remember she had been wearing them ALL day.

There came a moment when she must have been slightly uncomfortable and so she adjusted her position slightly on the sofa, wriggling around a little. As she did so, one of those green velvety slippers fell off her foot, only inches from my nose. I wasn't aware of this fact initially, but I suddenly noticed this very warm, rubbery, slippery and very sweaty smell entering my nostrils. It was pungent and had an odour of salt and vinegar crisps combines with the smell of the synthetic materials the slippers were made from, especially a stench of well-worn dirty rubber. It was a complete shock to the system. I looked down at her feet and saw her nyloned foot, the slipper had fallen off and was lying on the cushion. I was also aware that she hurriedly attempted to replace it as quickly as possible. Clearly she must have been aware that her feet would smell. I said nothing and did nothing, but I could not ignore the fact that I had become highly sexually aroused by this brief event. My manhood was throbbing like I had never known it throb before and I didn't know why.

There was an urgent need to 'release' myself. I wanted it badly there and then. I knew I had to do something fast, not just to take control of the situation but I wanted to cum so badly it hurt, yet I had not got the courage to try it on with her. My head took over and I made an excuse to leave the room and pay a visit to the bathroom. Lowering my jeans and underwear I let my hard cock burst out with a passion and marvelled as it practically stared me in the face. I was powerless to resist and started to touch myself intimately, unable to believe how good it felt. What on earth was happening to me? In what seemed like no time at all I had reached the dizzy heights of somebody else's orgasm - it certainly didn't feel like one of my own, that was for certain! Mine were not as intensely pleasurable as this baby. How I kept myself quiet in that little bathroom I have no idea. I had no idea self-pleasuring could be this fantastic. I was blown away by the whole experience. GOD sex was SOOOOO good now. How I wished I'd had one of those gorgeous slippers in there with me or that I had been able to sniff and lick her beautiful sweaty nyloned toes.

I must have staggered out of the bathroom and back into the room afterwards as my girlfriend asked me if I was feeling OK. "Oh yes" would have been the reply and probably spoken with a VERY big and exhausted looking grin on my face. Actually, I'm sure I would have been embarrassed about the extra time I had clearly spent in the bathroom. Maybe she even knew what I had been doing!

I just felt so elated for days after this amazing experience. It felt like I had suddenly come of age. I was a new man! I had strange new powers and I had realised that sex had taken on an incredible new meaning. It was such a shame therefore that my relationship with Sandra didn't last much longer.

That was one night I will remember for the rest of my life.

shanp1234
14-06-2012, 08:39 AM
Great experience man. It's just amazing when one realizes he/she has a foot fetish. The world becomes a whole new place! I'm glad you shared this. Please share your other experiences when you get the time. I remember reading some of your experiences from the old Den and I loved them! Hopefully you can post them up on here. Again, great experience!

Prisoner
14-12-2015, 01:20 AM
Hi Shanp.

Oh yes, that experience changed my world ... for the better!

Sorry for not replying sooner. After an absence of far too long from the Den, I thought I would pop in and do a little catching up with the stories section. I knew I had posted this story, but I didn't know if I had re-posted any others. I don't have those original stories I posted years ago. I don't know if I would have much time to re-write them either, sadly. The main one which springs to mind was the librarian experience where I was able to enjoy a 'full experience' with her and smell the trainers she had been wearing to work all day. That was a mind-blowing session if ever there was one. I remember another one too which stood out from the rest. Then the nurse. Wow. Those were great days.

I'll be sure to post any new experiences, should I have any - but my massage parlour days are over now. Yes, I do miss them dearly and I'd love to do book in for some more those amazing foot sessions again, but married life kinda puts a stop to that. It's so blooming tempting though.

sirsmellsalot
14-12-2015, 06:01 AM
lol. I just like how people copy others works from different sites & try to pass them off as their own.

Prisoner
15-12-2015, 01:13 AM
?? Are you suggesting I copied this story?

sirsmellsalot
15-12-2015, 08:06 AM
I'm not saying you "copied" this story, I'm simply saying I saw it on a different sight from about 5 years ago give or take.

FootTimes
15-12-2015, 03:17 PM
Great story and experience, Prisoner! Thanks for sharing

Prisoner
16-12-2015, 12:34 AM
I'm not saying you "copied" this story, I'm simply saying I saw it on a different sight from about 5 years ago give or take.

Interesting. Well, it's definitely all mine. I note there are two copies of this too. The other one will be the first one I wrote. I had no idea it had been saved. I'll

I didn't notice that the comment I was replying to was posted back in 2011 though. I see I got the colour of Sandra's slippers wrong. They were definitely green. not sure why I typed "grey", but I guess my mind was wandering on to other things ;O)

Prisoner
16-12-2015, 12:38 AM
Thanks FT. I have had many other memorable foot experiences over the years, but the first one is always the best. If only I had understood my fetish back then. Sandra's slippers were truly amazing! That experience will never happen again or in quite the same way if it ever does, but I am so glad it happened. When will modern technology allow us to bottle these moments for future use? :)