PDA

View Full Version : Nancy dominates Olga with her smelly feet, making the woman sick!

ROYALS22262
11-09-2011, 05:38 AM
I know this OLD TRUE story is not for everyone. It is mean, and a little gross. So if that is not for you, please don't read it. Nancy is my sexy friends wife that I write about on this forum often. She is now 50 years old, 5'7 135 pounds, has short blonde hair, blue eyes, very toned legs and beautiful and sexy size 8 feet, that really sweat and smell. She has wrestled many, many females over the years. She loves to sit on female opponents, place her stinky feet on their face, and really force them to smell her strong foot odor. Many of these women, choke, cry, beg, yell for her to get her feet off their face! She just grabbed their arms, and continued forcing her feet on their mouth and noses. One really memorable fight, wrestling match, took place in her basement on blue mats. She fought this heavy German woman Olga. Olga was about 190 pounds had thick short black hair, dark brown eyes, thick legs, and wide unpainted size 9 feet. Nancy kicked her in the stomache repeatedly, and got her on her knees. She then kicked her in the face knocking her on to her back, and she stomped on her chest and her large stomache. Nancy then sat on her, grabbed her arms and forced her right sweaty bare foot into her face flush. Olga yelled it stinks! Oh my god! Get your f'n foot off my face! She screamed, aaaahhh! Then after a few minutes of smelly foot torture, she gave out this huge belch! Nancy lifted her foot, Olga belched again loudly! I am so nautious she yelled! Olga turned her head towards the few people watching, and spit saliva on to the mat, drooling! It was gross! It wasn't vomit, just saliva, but she let it drip from her mouth. She belched again! Oh, I feel sick, your feet stink! Nancy watches her for a minute, still sitting on her. Olga belched again! Nancy did not get off her. Olga was groaning. Nancy then used the toes of her right foot to lift her face. Olga looked up, Nancy stepped right on her face again with the foot that was making her sick! Olga yelled no, no more, no! Nancy rubbed her really smelly foot into her burping, belching face! Olga belched into her foot again! Nancy just continued to slowly foot smother her. That's right, smell my foot bitch, smell it good, get all the stink into your big stupid face! Nancy was so mean! The woman was nautious from her foot smell, but she didn't care, and really wanted this much bigger woman to suffer! Smell it! Smell it! Olga kicked her legs, twisted, bucked, screamed, and smelled her sweaty, stinky feet more, really against her will for the next 20 minutes!

sniffguy
12-09-2011, 09:55 PM
I'll take Olga's place:o

ROYALS22262
13-09-2011, 01:56 PM
I think you may enjoy it more than Olga did. I must say watching her sit on this woman, and really force her to smell her feet, while this woman was really, really suffering and feeling sick, screaming, crying, belching, spitting, gagging, turned me on so much. I didn't think I could enjoy something so mean, cruel, and over the top like that, but I have to say it drove me crazy. Her foot looked so pretty pressed on her face! Thanks for the comment, Nancy loves to hear them, and of course so do I! Does anyone else enjoy REAL, TRUE, CRUEL, MEAN, DOMINANT FEM/FEM foot smothering and foot domination?

Silent25r
13-09-2011, 05:54 PM
I think you may enjoy it more than Olga did. I must say watching her sit on this woman, and really force her to smell her feet, while this woman was really, really suffering and feeling sick, screaming, crying, belching, spitting, gagging, turned me on so much. I didn't think I could enjoy something so mean, cruel, and over the top like that, but I have to say it drove me crazy. Her foot looked so pretty pressed on her face! Thanks for the comment, Nancy loves to hear them, and of course so do I! Does anyone else enjoy REAL, TRUE, CRUEL, MEAN, DOMINANT FEM/FEM foot smothering and foot domination?

I enjoy it. But only if it the terms were agreed on before hand. Loser gets foot smothered. Otherwise it isn't really right to hold someone down and force them to smell your feet for 20 minutes as cry and scream under them.

ROYALS22262
13-09-2011, 10:18 PM
The terms were anything goes, except no punching to the face, no eye gouging, and no interference from anyone. The women agreed to this. Olga knew if she lost she was at Nancy's mercy, and visa-versa. Smothering using breasts, butt, crotch and feet were agreed to as well prior to the match, so there was no surprise there either. OLGA just had no idea how much Nancy's feet could stink!

Silent25r
15-09-2011, 04:03 PM
In that case I would love every second of it.

ROYALS22262
16-09-2011, 04:37 AM
I think you honestly would love every second of it, every bit as much as i do, and did! It is really a turn on for anyone into forced fem/fem foot smelling!

ROYALS22262
14-10-2011, 01:45 PM
NANCY is pissed off that she did so poorly in the POLL I set up about her. A majority voted that they hated her stories and her feet. NANCY is as fiesty as ever. She said, screw them, I would LOVE to step on their faces and make them smell my feet, and hopefully they would HATE IT and get SICK just like that FAT OLGA fool! She told me to BUMP UP that story, to annoy those who want her to GO AWAY! She enjoys PISSING people off who don't like her. She LOVES STEPPING on those peoples faces! So, as NANCY wishes, here is the story of her making OLGA sick under her sexy feet! For the FEW that LIKE IT, we are glad, and THANK YOU!

jay26
14-10-2011, 03:55 PM
What a HOT story thanks for posting it

ROYALS22262
14-10-2011, 04:34 PM
THANK YOU JAY26! NANCY LOVES to hear that! She LOVES the attention and really enjoys being appreciated, and likes to think that her feet pictures and TRUE stories are exciting to other people too! This is a better reaction than what she is getting on the POLL I set up about her! She likes this kind of vote, and comment much better!

ROYALS22262
17-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Nancy wants to know if anyone else likes when she is so mean, and so dominant with another woman, or do you think she took it too far in this case? Does it excite you, or disgust you? Please let her and I know! THANKS!

ROYALS22262
27-12-2012, 05:33 AM
BUMP this fight story up for the new sexy, cute member STARBEAR.

sniffguy
27-12-2012, 12:12 PM
excites me for sure. don't pay any attention to the ungreatful ones her feet are goddess material

ROYALS22262
27-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Thank you so much SNIFFGUY. I wish there were more posts like yours, Nancy may possibly be encouraged to do more!

ROYALS22262
03-05-2013, 05:08 AM
Bumped up for my new friend victoryfeet, who I hope, will join this forum, and be an active member! I hope you like this CRUEL, MEAN, but VERY TRUE old fight story!

icecool45
19-05-2013, 02:43 AM
This is fantastic, and i really appreciate it.
Please Add more.
Like you i am a fan of foot domination/foot smelling and i really enjoy when a female forces her feet into the losers face.

GoddessMelanie
19-05-2013, 02:50 AM
NANCY is pissed off that she did so poorly in the POLL I set up about her. She told me to BUMP UP that story.
Why would you share that with her, would it not be counter-productive? She knows what a 'bump' in a forum is? Anyways, I bumped this thread up by replying.

ROYALS22262
19-05-2013, 04:30 AM
I try and be honest with her. I like her to be honest with me. I share the good, not so good and bad with her. I don't think it is counter-productive, she has no agenda here. She is not profiting, or looking to make money from this. She likes to know that she excites some people here. She really loves the attention. Her main excitement in doing most of this stuff, is the reaction and feedback that she gets, from her husband, me, a few friends, select others, and the members here. Paricularly select members like the BIGMAN, and some of the girls!

GoddessMelanie
19-05-2013, 05:29 AM
I try and be honest with her. I like her to be honest with me. I share the good, not so good and bad with her. I don't think it is counter-productive, she has no agenda here.
If saying something to someone, makes them and I quote - "pissed off" I tend to think it's counter productive to your relationship with her, whatever that relationship is. But I guess you ment the other type of "pissed off".

ROYALS22262
19-05-2013, 06:55 AM
She was upset. She thinks that she has pretty feet, and takes pride in them. She loves showing them off in sexy shoes, sandals and flip flops. She gets lots of compliments. She also thinks that her wrestling matches were sexy. When I told her that many people voted that they didn't like her feet, and her stories, it surprised, and annoyed her. She wanted to do a lot better in the voting. She was pissed off. I always share feedback with her, good or bad, so, this was no different. She is a friend of mine, and is still a friend of mine. Our relationship is fine. Her willingness to share more on this site was harmed however, because of the poor results, but, it is what it is.

GoddessMelanie
19-05-2013, 07:00 AM
She was upset. She thinks that she has pretty feet, and takes pride in them. She loves showing them off in sexy shoes, sandals and flip flops. She gets lots of compliments. She also thinks that her wrestling matches were sexy. When I told her that many people voted that they didn't like her feet, and her stories, it surprised, and annoyed her. She wanted to do a lot better in the voting. She was pissed off. I always share feedback with her, good or bad, so, this was no different. She is a friend of mine, and is still a friend of mine. Our relationship is fine. Her willingness to share more on this site was harmed however, because of the poor results, but, it is what it is.
That like kind of what I was attempting to get at in the first question. - Everyone is a 'critic' so it can be harsh for someone who has just simple plain fun, without being involved with the forums they're criticized on etc...

ROYALS22262
19-05-2013, 07:09 AM
You are exactly right. It took a lot, if not most of the fun out of it for her. She still has some interest in this kind of thing, she just doesn't want to share as much any more, because she felt under appreciated, and that was a shame. We keep our little adventures and games more private now. It was fun while it lasted. Like a lot of things, it can't go on forever, and over time, it loses some excitement. We have to look for new excitement, and new avenues, going foward.

Azryel
20-05-2013, 03:26 AM
Royals, dude, please tell nancy that I don't care how mean people think she is, what she does is incredibly sexy. I love that she dominates women with her feet and their scent. And I love it even more that she loves it so much. I'd love to see some footage of her in all her dominating glory *drools*

Also, I was wondering if you could ask her what she'd do if she found herself in a GTS/shrunken person sort of situation. It feels like she would love to force tiny women to smell her feet at that size. She could dominate on a whole new level, I think

ROYALS22262
20-05-2013, 03:43 PM
AZRYEL, THANK YOU! I spoke to NANCY and your remarks, and nice comments really, honestly made her feel good. It is funny. She is very successful, and can be a mean and tough bitch at times, but, deep down, she is very vulnerable, sensitive, and loves attention and compliments! She is contradictory, and sometimes hard to figure out. She can be hard core, tough as nails, in your face bitch, but, she loves, loves to be feminine, sensual and worshipped! Two sides to her! So, your compliment, does mean a lot to her, no joke, no lie, that was awesome! She is honestly not into GTS, SHRUNKEN fantasies, or that kind of thing. She is more into reality. She would LOVE to TURN YOU ON, by DOMINATING a girlfriend of yours or your wife, in front of you. THAT is her FANTASY now. She LOVED doing that kind of thing in the past, where you would watch her make a female in your life, SMELL her feet, slowly, deeply, while you sat there and watched her do it!!!! SHE STILL FANTASIZES ABOUT THAT!!!!!

ROYALS22262
30-07-2013, 10:16 AM
A member from another forum asked me if NANCY ever made another woman sick, or, really made her cry under her feet. I told him yes, that it happened a few times. He wanted to read about that. I told him that I would bump an old story up for him. I chose this one. I still think about this TRUE story often. Maybe it is because OLGA was a very large, unattractive woman, and on that day, NANCY looked particularly beautiful, and her feet looked amazing, so nicely pedicured. They also smelled very strong. I got to smell them after this match, and they made my nose burn and run, and my eyes water. They had a strong vinegary stink to them, and her feet were sweaty too. I love how NANCY pressed them into this woman's face, torturing her, making her belch, choke and cry under them. REAL FOOT DOMINATION! I hope new members like this story also!

femonfem
08-10-2014, 08:29 PM
yes

Kharth
10-10-2014, 04:59 PM
yes

I don't even know where to start...

I guess I should thank you as reading this thread gave me a warm hearty dose of lelz. But for real man... "yes"?"

What question are you answering? Even if it is supposedly answering a question posed by Royals, he's been banned. Either this is a real life woman whom he is dangerously obsessed with and writes fan-fiction about incessantly... Or the whole entire thing is completely fabricated.

If you are looking for lit-erotica there is an absolute ton of it here on The Den written by very talented writers. But please, do NOT bump threads from the dead. Especially ones written by ROYALS, he was banned for a reason - Let his threads rest in peace.

Ergle? If I've come off sounding like a moderator here, my apologies. I doff my hat and leave you or SPF to the rest.

sacurason
12-10-2014, 04:57 AM

Nom nom, Kharth. The Living Thread will eat all the happiness and peace you keep in your soul! You thought this thread would stay down, huh? Well you were wrong. Wrong!!!
I am very tired.

Saicrit
12-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Why was the guy banned anyways? I think I've been around some time when he wasn't yet banned and I remember seeing quite a few of those "Nancy wrestling" or whatever stories. Those were pretty alright, I'd say, not among the BEST stories around here, but still. Not bad. It was strange how someone who had been contributing quite a lot just gone suddenly. Was there some sort of massive rulebreaking, something like that? The "he was banned for a reason" just made me curious.

sacurason
12-10-2014, 11:57 AM
Why was the guy banned anyways? I think I've been around some time when he wasn't yet banned and I remember seeing quite a few of those "Nancy wrestling" or whatever stories. Those were pretty alright, I'd say, not among the BEST stories around here, but still. Not bad. It was strange how someone who had been contributing quite a lot just gone suddenly. Was there some sort of massive rulebreaking, something like that? The "he was banned for a reason" just made me curious.

There was a thread where he went crazy on everybody with little provocation, throwing out insults like bullets out of a tommy-gun and in general acting like a gorilla. I'm sure someone can link you the thread; I can't be bothered to look personally.

sweetpetitefeet
12-10-2014, 03:10 PM
There was a thread where he went crazy on everybody with little provocation, throwing out insults like bullets out of a tommy-gun and in general acting like a gorilla. I'm sure someone can link you the thread; I can't be bothered to look personally.

Well put, Sacurason!

Carnal
13-10-2014, 12:30 AM
It was bad. I had defended this guy publicly and privately, and his behavior at the end seriously made me question whether that had been the right thing to do, on my part.

Kharth
13-10-2014, 01:30 AM
Don't forget the constant harassing and near stalking of any and all members that were women. The guy was an old perverted creep, who had a dangerous obsession with some poor woman named Nancy.

EDIT: As for his contributions? Give me a fucking break. These stories are trash even if they were true. His pictures were from defunct foot fetish sites, three at a time, he'd fellate himself for sharing them, then share three more. Then get into a hissy fit if someone didn't like them or praise the ground he walked on.

I'm surprised we haven't seen him on the news. He seemed unbalanced, a pervert, and creepy to the max. Sex offender creepy.

ergleburgle
13-10-2014, 11:31 AM
no

Kharth
13-10-2014, 04:18 PM
It took me a minute... But this guy... This guy!

Saicrit
13-10-2014, 05:09 PM
EDIT: As for his contributions? Give me a fucking break. These stories are trash even if they were true.
I never really thought them to be true. Maybe if it had just been ONE story like that, but there were dozens or so, and they were all pretty much the same. I thought it was a bit strange that he labelled them as REAL STORIES, even though they seemed so... Well, really, really fake, in my opinion. Not that I mind made-up stories, just that he said they were true.
Either way, I guess people who often contribute at least anything are more likely to be forgiven if they mess up once or so, so that was what I meant. Not implying that this guy really did or did not do anything or that his stories were really that good (though I DID really like them... I honestly forgot that the actual quality of them was not all that great); I really missed the point where he actually got kicked out, so I just wanted to know, because at some point when I was there, he was still un-banned.

Anyway, he sounds like a huge dick. Thanks for answering, though.

Edit: Actually, I found the thread myself now.
www.footsniffing.com/showthread.php?4595-What-s-your-biggest-pet-peeve/
I've been to this site for a while, but it was only just now that I realised you could go to somebody's most recent posts directly from their profile... Derp. I suppose I'll look first before asking, next time. I normally try to avoid "revived" threads, anyway.
Also I should probably stop putting words in all caps to emphasise them, hehe...

Kharth
13-10-2014, 09:33 PM
I was just about to link that thread myself - But I see you found it.

SO! Anyone wondering why their hero, Royals was banned...

http://www.footsniffing.com/showthread.php?4595-What-s-your-biggest-pet-peeve/

Turns out, he wasn't such a great guy.

ergleburgle
13-10-2014, 10:44 PM
MY feelings about "The Royal Dude" remain as they were in March, which is when the idiot finally got pushed out the door.

His contribution to this forum was, in the end, notable only for its sheer volume - he's been banned for nearly a year and he's still DOSF's top poster by almost 1,000 posts. The fact remains, however, that 90% of those posts were repetitive, conspicuously fake, and poorly written stories - and the other 10% were lamentations that said stories didn't receive better replies. As a person, I still believe he was basically straightforward and good-intentioned - but he was a liability to the forum and to himself. He loved his reputation as "cheeky pervert" and those who knew him could tolerate it on that basis, but every minute he remained a member eroded the integrity of DOSF. I am ashamed that I didn't get rid of him sooner.

He was a long-standing member and his behaviour often straddled the line between excruciatingly annoying and something he could be banned for. In early February of this year, the moderators hatched a plan to "bait" him into doing something unforgivable, making a ban the only option. It's not nice, but it was necessary - and we were all in on it.

It turned out that we never needed to put our plan into action, however - which doesn't justify the fact that we plotted his demise, but it does confirm the logic behind that decision. He went nuts, and it was the last straw.

I don't miss him, the community doesn't miss him, and I don't know any individual who does either... unless there are people here who love to read illiterate and obviously falsified accounts of some imaginary old bat choking children with a pair of wrinkled up old feet.

I honestly think getting forced out of here was a good thing for him, too and I hope he finds happiness in whatever his life serves up for him.

ergleburgle
13-10-2014, 10:44 PM
Edit: Stupid double post.

Kharth
14-10-2014, 02:40 AM
Ergle... If I may (I understand if you don't feel comfortable with it, but)... Would you mind sharing the ploy with me? If not on this thread but perhaps in a private message? Or if not that, via my personal email? I am dying to know! Curiosity did indeed kill my feline self, but satisfaction brings me back. ;)

sweetpetitefeet
15-10-2014, 02:12 AM
Ergle... If I may (I understand if you don't feel comfortable with it, but)... Would you mind sharing the ploy with me? If not on this thread but perhaps in a private message? Or if not that, via my personal email? I am dying to know! Curiosity did indeed kill my feline self, but satisfaction brings me back. ;)

Let it go, little dude! No use dwelling on it....

Kharth
15-10-2014, 02:50 AM
Hey! I ain't little. :( I'm just wanting to know so when the trap is baited for me I don't fall for it!

Silent25r
15-10-2014, 09:05 AM
I don't miss him, the community doesn't miss him, and I don't know any individual who does either... unless there are people here who love to read illiterate and obviously falsified accounts of some imaginary old bat choking children with a pair of wrinkled up old feet.

I honestly think getting forced out of here was a good thing for him, too and I hope he finds happiness in whatever his life serves up for him.

I do hope he did learn something from it. I do miss him in a strange way. His post, were for the most part annoying. Seeing his name show up as the last post in a thread made me cringe. But a part of me still wonders how the real Royals actually was. The annoying loudness was the persona he was putting up to make himself seem larger than life. It didn't work and he should have just been himself.

It was bad. I had defended this guy publicly and privately, and his behavior at the end seriously made me question whether that had been the right thing to do, on my part.

I always think it's the right thing to do. I'd never regret defending someone guilty or not. If they are guilty then the truth will eventually work its way out.

Hey! I ain't little. :( I'm just wanting to know so when the trap is baited for me I don't fall for it!

And this is why we will never find out. One day, they may plan to use it on us. Would be interesting to see what gets each of us to blowup. As for the real Royals plot. I don't think it would be too hard to think up what would set him off. Just about anything that would upset the image he was trying to create would do the trick well enough.

sniffguy
15-10-2014, 12:22 PM
those master baited traps :o

ergleburgle
15-10-2014, 12:49 PM
Sadly, it never developed to anything clever - it was mainly "piss him off and get him to do something bad then ban him"... But he did something bad before we'd even put the plan in action! :D

That said, believe me... I keep a little mental notebook about how to really piss you all off, if I ever need to. ;)

Toe socks are fucking stupid, but not as stupid as pricks who do nothing but make cheesy puns about rude words instead of commenting properly on threads. Druggies are fucking losers. Body builders - particularly if they're male, opinionated, and have long hair (jesus, get a haircut you fucking poofs) - can go fuck themselves. Americans are a cancer on society. Women should STFU, make me a sandwich and then lock themselves back in their cage until I need them again.

:troll:

Kharth
15-10-2014, 02:49 PM
I'll agree with you in that I am a loser, and Americans are in fact a cancer, but insulting my hair?! You fiend! You scoundrel! Have at thee!

EDIT: PS - Made me have a giggle mate.