PDA

View Full Version : Shoeplay II

Socksnylonsrus
09-09-2011, 09:49 PM
After reading April's little note, Stephanie couldn't help to nervously look back up at April, who was siting directly in front of her. She is immediately drawn to April's right hand, which is holding a pair of black sheer nylons. After a few seconds, April clinches her right hand, and sticks the nylons in her blue jean pocket.

Stephanies attention is then turn towards the left end of her table. A cute girl about her height takes a seat at her table. The girl has very short light brown hair and green eyes. She is wearing a tight green shirt, black pants, and when *Stephanie looked down at her feet; she sees a pair of black clogs.

As the professor walked in, all the girls drew their attention to the front of the class. With April siting in front of her, Stephanie couldn't see the feet of her new goddess. She looks over to her left, and the girl sitting at the end of the table. Stephanie looked around, but could not find the girl in the classroom.

She crosses her right leg over her left leg, and begins to playfully swinging her foot back and forth. She is still wearing the same pair of old beat up black Vans. Stephanie decided to wear a pair of black nylon trouser socks, that somebody bought for her.

She met a guy on a foot fetish forum, and asked her to wear the socks for a month, before mailing them to him. She is currently on day 25, and has been either wearing them, or keeping them sealed in a ziplock bag.

After about five minutes of Stephanie swinging her foot. She feels a hand grab her shoe.

"What is my goddess doing," she wondered.

She immediately feels a pulling sensation, as her black nylon sole is sliding out of her shoe.

"Not in the middle of class," she thought to herself.

Within seconds, her little black sweaty socked foot was exposed, and her little toes wiggling nervously. It only took half a minute, before a cheesy foot odor started to pollute their little area.

Stephanie is looking straight at her goddess. April turns her head, and starts fanning her nose with her right hand. Stephanie looks at April's left arm which is hanging down her side.

"She must be holding my shoe in her left hand," Stephanie thought to herself.

She begins to stretch out her right leg and nylon foot, to search for her shoe. After a minute of searching, Stephanie couldn't locate her shoe with her foot. She gives up, and tries to pay attention to the lecture.

About ten minutes goes by, and Stephanie could feel her sock becoming dry; with a crusty feeling on the bottom of her foot. Just then, she feels a little pinch on her heel, and her trouser sock being slowly dragged down her calf.

"Oh, no! Not my sock, these aren't even mine!" Nervously whispering to April.

April, without uttering a response; holds up both of her hands slightly up to not make a scene. Stephanie in utter shock, and feeling the last of the black fabric covering her bare foot, slide-off. She slowly looks to the floor on her left side; Stephanie sees a famiar pair of legs in black pants, and black clogs on her feet.

"Is that where that girl disappeared off to?"

Stephanie slowly looks underneath her table, and says the same girl from earlier. She can't really see her face with the girl using her sock as a mask. Stephanie sits up, and tries to maintain her composure.

"This can be handled after class," she told herself.

Ten minutes later, the professor ended the class. Stephanie looks under her table, and all she sees is her show laying on the ground. She looks up to the door leading out of the classroom, and she sees her goddess leaving with the sock stealer.

"What the hell!?!"

Stephanie puts her bare foot into her shoe, and leaves the class to go back to her dormroom.

She walks into her room, and locks the door behind her.

"How am I going to explain this to my sock buyer," she asked out loud.

Just after she uttered her question, someone grabs her from behind.

"Whoa, what's going on?" she asked.

"Time for you to sleep, now!" her attacker replied.

A white rag is placed over Stephanie's nose and mouth. The fumes renders Stephanie unconscious within seconds.

Fifteen minutes later, Stephanie opens her eyes...

She sees her goddess sitting in her computer chair in front of her.

"I'm sorry for stealing your socks a couple days ago!" Stephanie told April.

April is staring at Stephanie, who is laying on her own bed; with her wrists and ankles tied together, in a hogtie position.

"That's ok, my sock stealer," April replies. "How did you enjoy them?"

"They were amazing!" Stephanie replies back.

Then out of no where, Stephanie's little black trouser sock was dangling in front of.

"So, do you miss this on your foot?" another female voice asked.

Stephanie looks up to see her sock stealer from class standing over her, and teasing her with her raunchy sock.

"Yes. But, you see it's not really mine. I met some guy on the internet, and bought those for me to wear for a month. When I was done; I was going to mail them to him." She explained to the girls.

"Well, I guess will give you back his precious sock than," April responds. "I suppose your wondering why you are all tied up?"

"It has crossed my mind." Stephanie responds.

"Just like your cute foot and sock fetish; I have my own, do you understand?" April asks.

"Yes I do, mistress!" Stephanie responds.

"Megan, why don't you share your fantasies, with our little damsel" April stated.

Stephanie looks up to the girl who stole her sock, and watches her approach her bound feet.

"I have my own little footsie fetish, darlin'," Megan states.

Megan climbs on Stephanie's bed, and pulls off her Vans. With Stephanie's one bare foot and black socked foot exposed:

"So, what..."

Before Megan finishes her question; she relentlessly tickle tortures Stephanie's feet.

"Oh sweet, Jesus!" Stephanie yells, before going into hysterical laughter.