PDA

View Full Version : Shoeplay I

Socksnylonsrus
09-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Stephanie was working hard to concentrate on what the professor was talking about during her Physics class. The poor nerdy brunette just could not keep her eyes off her classmate, April. The girl who seems to have mastered the art of shoe-play, and little does she know; April has Stephanie's undivided attention.

Stephanie is a cute, short five-foot tall, and petite girl. With shoulder length curly light brown hair, brown eyes, and glasses. Her object of attraction, April, looks nothing like your typical nerdy girl; but, more like the girl-next-door. She is about a foot-taller than Stephanie, standing at almost six-feet tall. With, long blonde hair, blue eyes, and with a slim figure.

Stephanie continues to stare down at April's feet, who is sitting at the table in front of her. April is sitting at the far right end of her table, and Stephanie is sitting in the middle of her table. Luckily for April, not to many people showed up for class, and those that did; were all sitting in the very front. The two girls were sitting in the middle rows, so Stephanie didn't have to worry about anybody trying to figure out what she was staring at.

"I wish her blue jeans weren't so long!" She thought to herself. "I can't see what she has hiding in those black flats," she continued.

Finally, after about three minutes of watching April with her right leg crossed over her left leg. April takes her left hand, and moves it towards her ****right hanging size nine-foot. She pulls up her pant leg slowly, and Stephanie is looking at an exposed, white ankle nylon sock. April slides her red fingernail tips under her sock to scratch her ankle.

Within seconds, April moves her left hand back to the tabletop, and begins writing furiously. Stephanie looks up to see that April is wearing a tight black shirt *She focuses her eyes back to April's right foot, and continues to ignore the classroom lecture, and continues to gaze at April's still exposed nylon sock ankle and shoe. *

"She's wearing nylons like me!"

Within a few seconds, April, starts stretching her toes within her tight black flats. And, her right nylon heel popped out of her shoe.

"Oh, goodness! That is one dirty sock!" She exclaimed to herself.

April turns around to look at the clock in the back of the class. She sees her classmate, Stephanie, staring at something. She looks down, sees her dangling shoe, her pant leg hiked up, and exposing her white dirty nylon sock. She turns around, slides down her right blue jean pant leg, and now hidden from Stephanie's view once again.

The lecture ended about five minutes later, and Stephanie snapped back out of her foot fantasyland.

April stood up, and looked back at her foot staring classmate. Stephanie gave her an innocent smirk. April gave her a bright smile before walking away.

A few hours later...

Stephanie is in the library reading over her Physics textbook, and taking notes over the chapter that her professor covered. She was sitting at a cubicle facing the wall, so she could concentrate. After about ten minutes of concentration and notes writing; she walks away to go to the bathroom.

While walking back to her cubicle, Stephanie passes by a girl sitting at a table. She recognizes the long blonde hair, tight black shirt, long blue jeans, and black flats. With her her head resting over a book like a pillow. Stephanie quickly moves back to her cubicle, and gathers her things together.

Stephanie moves her things over to the same table as the sleeping blonde, and trying to be as quiet as possible. As Stephanie sat down, and starting to set up her textbook and notebook. She notices that they are the only two in their area of the library.

To be sneaky, Stephanie pulls out her chair, and crawls underneath the table. She looks over at April's stretched out legs, with her right ankle crossed over her left ankle.

"Could that right foot be in a better position, I'm the luckiest girl!" Stephanie thought.

She took her right thumb and index finger; to give April's right black shoe, a little pull. The little white nylon sock allowed for heel to slide out easily.

"I'm so close!" She thought excitingly.

Stephanie slowly slides April's black flat off of her foot...

"That has too be the dirtiest white nylon sock, ever!" She told herself.

April's white nylon socked foot was so discolored, it's like they have been abused for months in her shoes!

Stephanie kept April's black shoe close too her, and wanted to see if she had awaken. She peeked her head out from under the table. April was still sleeping, and it was just the two of them in their area, in the library.

Stephanie went back into hiding under the table; laying on her front. She decided to give that black shoe a test. She placed her nose, and mouth inside; like it was a gas mask. With the bridge of her nose gliding across the heel of her shoe. The most potent aroma entered into her senses.

"Holy shit! This puts theater-butter popcorn too shame!" She whispered out loud.

After a good one minute of being intoxicated by April's stinky shoe...

"I must have her dirty, white nylon sock!" Stephanie exclaimed.

She slides her her fingers up April's blue jean pant leg, and grips the little white dirty sock. April's little nylon toes twitches a little, as Stephanie peels off her sock. Within ten seconds, April's barefoot is exposed!

"Oh, my goodness! I can smell her beautiful feet and sock from here!" In amazement.

Stephanie decides to to try something daring, but not before crawling from under the table. She luckily sees three people walking from the back of the library walking casually in conversation to the exit.

She quickly crawls back under the table, and lightly presses her nose in between April's bare toes. And, luckily no action too cause concern, but a little toe curl. She picks up her black shoe, and slides it back over her toes. Stephanie is to nervous to slide it all the way back on, and leaves her bare heel exposed.

Stephanie crawls from under the table, and with April's dirty nylon sock grasped tightly in her left hand. She stands up, and sees that poor sock-less, April, is still napping on her textbook. Stephanie quickly gets her things together, and leaves the library in a hurry.

Stephanie gets back to her dorm room...

She walks in, closes the door, and leaves her things on a dresser table next to the entrance. She walks over, and quickly lays down on her bed. With April's dirty soaked white nylon sock, still in her left hand. She can't help, but open her fingers. Too, admire her new trophy!

Laying on her stomach, and her own feet, high in the sky. She presses the sock against her nose. The stench from the material, quickly placed her in a drunken hypnotic state. After 10 minutes of using April's sweaty nylon sock like a rag drenched in water; to clean her face. Stephanie, fell asleep...

The next morning...

Stephanie, opened her eyes; with her glasses still on, still laying in the same position. And, sees April's sock laying on the pillow next to her. She grabs the sock to straighten the material out, and look at the area that has been under April's foot. It is deeply discolored by sweat stain, and after hours of being exposed; feels a little crusty.

"This is the best thing that has happened to me, since high school!" She roared.

Stephanie sits up on her bed, her legs hanging off the bed, and is still dressed in her clothes from yesterday. A pink polo shirt and blue jeans. But, something feels different, she looks over at her beat-up pair of black vans, still on the bed.

Stephanie wiggles her toes before looking down...

"That's weird, I don't remember taking off my black nylons before going to bed," while staring down at her bare wiggling toes.

Two days later...

Stephanie was sitting at her table, and studying before the physics lecture. Until, she looks up, and sees April sitting in front of her, and staring at her.

April slides a note across Stephanie's table. She opened the note, and read it:

"Your stinky nylon feet is mine, after class!"