PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any good ugg boot stories. Please post

Spacejayse
08-05-2012, 01:23 AM
If you have any good ugg boot stories post them here

poop
08-05-2012, 03:32 AM
Girls with ugg boots have a special place in my heart, I do have some true experiences with them. :) My friend, who knows about my fetish now, used to drive me crazy with her uggs before I "came out" to her. She would openly remark on how horrible her uggs smelled and how they would "hold in foot odor for days". We were watching tv on the couch with some friends and I was sitting by her socked feet, she was airing them out. I then playfully poked them as I usually do to annoy her (because she HATES being tickled)... She said "Oh god stop! Don't touch my feet... You wouldn't if you knew how bad they smelled. It's the boots." Taking my chance I said something sarcastic like "Right. You always say that but I can never smell anything." And this part... one of the best moments of my life...

She lifted one of her boots off the floor and asked if I really wanted her to prove it. I nonchalantly shrugged, causing her to put her boot over my nose. And she wasn't kidding about the smell! She's had em forever and you could definitely tell. I faked disgust and she shoved her warm, socked foot into my nose saying "You know... it's satisfying to put your foot in someone's face" with a mischievious grin. It was an awesome, momentous ocassion. :P

The next experience I had with her boots (and the last experience I had before I told her about my innocent little "interest") Was in a movie theater... I had saved seats for her and her friend and when they arrived, she kicked off the legendary uggs. I thought nothing of it at the time though until I made a comment about being a little nauseous from the combined smells of all the food people were eating before the movie, to which she replied, "And the smell of my feet?" I continued the disbelieving act until she brought her knees up onto her seat and tucked her feet away to the side... apparently the fumes were traveling to directly up to her friend who kept making comments like "You need some new boots." And after covering up the feet with a blanket "Don't make any sudden moves, the stink is gonna waft up if you kick off the blanket." Oh how I wish those feet were on MY side! She was profusely apologizing and asking if she should put the uggs back on, I told her not to worry about it of course. :P Even tho I was 3 or 4 feet away I definitely got a good dose of those "wafty" feet and boots. (Which were so hot and sweaty when I snuck my hand down in the toe area, my fingers stunk.)

It was after this when we were alone that I told her my true feelings towards her feet which she finds so repulsive. And now that I was able to tell her about my little fetish and she was cool with it, I feel good now that I don't have to keep it inside and hide it! Smelly foot massages are not a far fetched dream anymore, it's a regular occurence and we still have a normal friendship! Let that be a lesson to you fetishists that are still the closet.

Spacejayse
08-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Dude that's so cool. I wish I knew a chick like that.

poop
08-05-2012, 09:42 PM
I know I'm lucky. It is literally... a dream come true, dude. Girls like that are out there! You just have to try not to weird them out too much. Also, it helps if you know how accepting they are of things and how cool they are with you. As long as you're a nice, normal guy in your everday life and you're good to your friends, why would they care you have this secret?

Spacejayse
09-05-2012, 02:33 AM
True that man

sniffguy
09-05-2012, 03:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2x7v4e7CRo

Spacejayse
10-05-2012, 12:50 AM
Thanks for the vid dude.

Spacejayse
10-05-2012, 01:07 AM
I have question about a missing YouTube vid though, I think it was called stars foot sniff. It was a red head chick dominating a dude with her converse and feet. Does anyone know more about this vid or where I can find it?