PDA

View Full Version : The Family Challenge Round 2: Brooke "The Kickboxing Goddess" Vs. Nicole

SoleLuver79
07-05-2012, 04:00 AM
TRUE STORY:
Brooke and I invited her cousin Nikki and her boyfriend Craig over to my place Saturday Night for drinks and to watch the UFC fights on T.V. I was very anxious the entire day knowing that round 2 of the Family Challenge was going to finally take place. Nikki and Craig arrived around 7 pm. She came prepared with a gym bag, wearing her workout clothes. She stands 5'1 about 100 pounds, with long brown hair. Nikki removed her Nike sneakers at the door, which she was wearing barefoot, a slight smell of sweat and leather filled the air. I hear a door close and Brooke walks out from the bedroom, The Blonde Kickboxing goddess stood 5'3 about 100 pounds, wearing a Black tight-fitting sleeveless top that showed off her toned arms, her long sexy legs were covered by black tight-fitting yoga pants that flared out at the bottom, displaying her tan feet and pink polished toes.

Excited to get things going I blurt out "Are you ladies ready for round 2?" Both girls headed down to the workout room in the basement. As Craig and I followed. I pondered how this would turn out as the girls got ready. Brooke put on a pair of black 12 oz. boxing gloves, as Nikki put on red. I'd seen both girls fight previously, and I knew they were very deadly with their feet. I was very familiar with Brooke's fighting skills, but Nikki I had only seen twice before. From what I had previously seen, Brooke had an amazing roundhouse kick, and was very quick with her feet. Craig and I watched as the fight began. The two women were feeling each other out by throwing jabs and snap kicks that didn't make contact. Nikki caught Brooke off guard by landing the first blow, the ball of her foot made contact right between Brooke's eyes. Brooke stumbled backwards, but seemed relatively unhurt. Within a split second, Brooke's lead foot lifted and I heard a loud WHAP! as her foot snapped off of Nikki's cheek. The two women exchanged punches, then Brooke went on the attack with her feet. She faked as if she was going for a roundhouse kick to the body. Nikki dropped her guard, then Brooke instantly switched placing her foot to the side of her opponent's head. Nikki's head snapped to the side, and before she could recover Brooke delivered a spin kick, the soft sole of her left foot placed squarely into Nikki's face. Nikki dropped to the mat. Brooke bounced in her fighting stance, her black gloves half over her face, as she waited to see if Nikki could get up. I went over to Nikki to make sure she was okay. She seemed slightly dazed, but wanted to continue. They engaged, Nikki landing a roundhouse that was partially blocked by Brooke's boxing glove. She kicked again, but before she could make contact, Brooke's bare sole impacted her face, but Nikki some how managed to stay on her feet.

As the fight continued, Brooke was taking control, attacking Nikki with her feet. Nikki seemed to be struggling with countering Brooke's vicious attacks. Her kicking skills were simply amazing. Her kicks were lighting quick, and accurate, with text book form. Brooke kicked Nikki's right side with her left foot, before her foot touched the mat, her right foot kicked Nikki's opposite side. Nikki hunched forward with her arms down covering where her ribs had just been kicked. Her face was totally exposed, I knew exactly what was coming next, but it happened way too fast to prevent. Brooke stepped back, bouncing on her pink pedicured toes, then delivered a quick snap kick with her right foot to Nikki's face. I could see Brooke's white bare sole, while the top of her tanned foot smashed into the Nikki's cheek bone. At that very moment I knew the fight was over, Nikki thumped onto the black mat once again. She was just laying there lifeless. Brooke walked over to her and lifted her bare size 6.5 right foot and stepped right on poor Nikki's face. Nikki kicked her legs, as she fought to remove Brooke's Deadly Sole off her face, but she just didn't have enough strength to do so. Brooke stood above her younger cousin with her arms raised in the air "I'm number one!!" leaving her sweaty barefoot on Nikki's face, covering her nose. She looks down at her younger cousin "Say it!, come on say it!!" Nikki responded "You're number one….Okay!!". Brooke then removed her foot and walked away, Craig immediately went to Nikki's side kneeling down to see if she was ok. After a minute or so Nikki got up and said she was was done with family challenges. She seemed extremely upset and embarrassed after being humiliated by the Blonde Kickboxing Goddess for the second time.

ROYALS22262
07-05-2012, 05:06 AM
WOW! I LOVE THIS!!! So hot, sexy and dominant. I love how BROOKE was able to dismantle her with a variety of sexy, deadly kicks. She uses her gorgeous feet so well! I get so turned on and excited by her stepping on her younger cousins face! The poor girl had to feel her deadly foot on her face, she had to smell it, and tell Brooke that she was better than her! What amazing domination and humiliation! She will always know that BROOKE stepped on her face! She will remember the feel and smell of her feet! Whenever she sees her barefoot, in flip flops, or in sandals, she will know those feet dominated her, she was beneath them, she had to smell them! SO FREAK'N HOT!!! I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF THIS! I would LOVE to hear any comments and remarks made by each girl after this fight? Did BROOKE ask her about the smell of her feet>did the younger cousin talk about Brookes feet? I want to hear everything! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!

nnnnn
07-05-2012, 05:13 AM
Nice. Is this really true?

ROYALS22262
07-05-2012, 08:19 PM
PLEASE tell us more.......and I HOPE and PRAY that these stories are TRUE!!!!!!

SoleLuver79
07-05-2012, 09:44 PM
WOW! I LOVE THIS!!! So hot, sexy and dominant. I love how BROOKE was able to dismantle her with a variety of sexy, deadly kicks. She uses her gorgeous feet so well! I get so turned on and excited by her stepping on her younger cousins face! The poor girl had to feel her deadly foot on her face, she had to smell it, and tell Brooke that she was better than her! What amazing domination and humiliation! She will always know that BROOKE stepped on her face! She will remember the feel and smell of her feet! Whenever she sees her barefoot, in flip flops, or in sandals, she will know those feet dominated her, she was beneath them, she had to smell them! SO FREAK'N HOT!!! I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF THIS! I would LOVE to hear any comments and remarks made by each girl after this fight? Did BROOKE ask her about the smell of her feet>did the younger cousin talk about Brookes feet? I want to hear everything! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!
Thanks Royals!! Glad you enjoyed Brooke's pure dominance over Nikki. I haven't had a chance to get Brooke's post fight reaction. Her cousin went home shortly after, I assume that she was very embarrassed after being kicked around by Brooke's deadly feet in front of her boyfriend. Wednesday night Brooke will be stopping by after work, I'll do a little interview and post her comments here on the forum. Stay tuned...... :D

SoleLuver79
07-05-2012, 10:42 PM
Nice. Is this really true?

Hey nnnnn, This is absolutely a true story which started a few months back with a fight challenge from Brooke's younger cousin, the story was posted here on the forum. Incase you haven't seen it here's the link: http://www.footsniffing.com/showthread.php?1257-The-Family-Challenge-Brooke-Vs-Nicole

Basically this all started about a year ago when Brooke took up Kickboxing as a form of exercise, she was already well aware of my love for Martial Arts, and Kick-Fighting Females. One night I explained to her that there's nothing sexier than envisioning a beautiful women like herself kicking another girl in the face with her gorgeous feet. Brooke started to embrace this and actually enjoyed the thought of dominating another women with barefoot face kicks. After a month or so of training she began sending me photos of her practicing kicks at home, several of those photos have been posted here: http://www.footsniffing.com/showthread.php?693-Kickboxing-Goddess-Brooke

After 6 months of training she became confident in her skills she developed and was asked by her trainer to enter a sparing competition with 2 other females in her class! Brooke was very confident that she could dominate each opponent with her sexy feet!! Here's the link to that true story I posted here: http://www.footsniffing.com/showthread.php?944-Kickboxing-Goddess-Brooke-Full-contact-sparring

SoleLuver79
07-05-2012, 10:52 PM
PLEASE tell us more.......and I HOPE and PRAY that these stories are TRUE!!!!!!

100% True!

ROYALS22262
09-05-2012, 01:12 AM
I can't wait to hear BROOKE's THOUGHTS, FEELINGS about her domination over her younger cousin. How much did she enjoy kicking her in the face and then stepping on her face? Does it turn her on making her smell her feet? Does she want to dominate other females too? She is so amazing, beautiful and sexy! THANKS AGAIN!

ROYALS22262
26-05-2012, 08:14 AM
How does BROOKE feel about what she did to her younger cousin? Is there any other females that she can take on soon? I would LOVE her to step on another womans face!!!! THANKS!!!