PDA

View Full Version : Really interesting foot play! 100% true.

tom563
21-04-2012, 01:31 AM
Hi guys and girls,

I thought I really had to share this as it was a great spot and it would be great to hear if anyone one else has seen this kind of foot play before... Here's the story:

I was at a friends house chillin and one of my mates brought his girlfriend round, I had never met her before. She was a really nice looking girl.

We were all sat round watching a film and I had already taken a look at her feet when she sat down... She had black socks with strawberry prints with a red toe and heel.

Now we all know the beauty of girls and foot play. Its an subconscious thing they do without realising it and I, like most people if not all people on the forum enjoy a good foot play.

The girl was sat down on her phone texting and she had the best foot play I had ever seen. There was a can of beer on the floor in front of her feet and as she sat there on here phone, she was giving the beer can a full on foot job... I am talking up and down with the toes, then using the archers of her feet then rubbing the top of the can with her toes!

No I had never met the girl before so she dose not know I have a foot fetish, no one else was looking and she would have not seen me looking because she was concentrating too much on her phone while subconsciously giving this beer can a foot job!

Either this girl has given a few foot jobs in her time and its become second nature or its pure coincidence she played with a can like a foot job........ Or its because I was stoned at the time and saw her feet playing with a can and thought too deep into it :P!

Either way it was great to watch and it would be interesting to hear if anyone else has seen this sort of foot play before?

Thanks.

cyberwop
21-04-2012, 06:49 AM
You'll learn females rarely do things like that on "accident." They are shameless teases god bless them.

Also you'll find more people know about your fetish than you realize. Relax its a good thing

Djinn
24-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Yeah that sounds like a wonderful show to watch no doubt! The closest I've seen is girls playing with a wooden chair leg using their feet/toes. I'm sure you can draw the comparison. ;)

toejamboy
27-04-2012, 09:45 PM
dammit...you didn't drink the beer after that ?...shame on you !...Lol , but that was a great moment for you..wish i got to see that..thanks for sharing..TJB : ).