PDA

View Full Version : True Situation I Got Going On

mjkanis
12-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Just wanted to share a fantasy come true going on with my wife and I.

My wife is a 23 year old athletic woman who just started getting into jogging. She knows about the whole fetish thing and is pretty much willing to indulge in anything I ask. So I decided to make it a mission to make her feet as smelly as possible.

She just started Couch to 5K so I decided to get her some new shoes to wear sockless while she runs. I did my research and eventually came across these:

http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:165734/sku:72530106?SID&cm_mmc&cm_em#sku=72530006

You'll notice from the reviews that there is common complaint: the shoes do not 'breathe' well :cool:. These shoes are made of synthetic leather, which is notorious for making feet sweat a lot, and this particular shoe has absolutely no pores on it at all. There is no way for my wife's steamy foot sweat to escape from these shoes! And she's wearing them without socks!

After a few days of using the shoes, she ran into a problem. The insole wasn't shaped right and it was rubbing against the side of her foot, which caused her pain. This was extremely disappointing because I thought she would no longer wear them without socks, which pretty much ruins my idea. After a few days, I finally decided to try an experiment...

I took the insoles out of my wife's oldest, rattiest pair of sneakers, which she had worn since high school. These shoes were by far her smelliest and sexiest, but she couldn't wear them sockless because they hurt. But I took the insoles out of these retired shoes and stuck them into her new shocks without telling her and asked her to try them on and see how they feel. The result:

Voila! They felt wonderful to her. The insoles are perfectly molded to her feet already, and the structure of the new shox supported her feet in a way that didn't feel uncomfortable at all. She can now jog comfortably without socks all the time.

This situation is a dream come true. Here I have a beautiful woman running sockless in sneakers on a regular basis on insoles that already have years of her sweat soaked into them. When these shoes come off, both her foot and the inside of the shoes are literally sopping with sweat. She's tried other shoes sockless before, but they've never come anywhere as sweaty as these shoes. I attribute this to the non porous synthetic leather!

So far the smell is developing well, but I know it is nowhere near the potential that will soon be achieved. The insoles haven't been used in over a year, so they have to be 'reawakened' so to speak. I'm confident that as weeks turn into months, these shoes might turn into the smelliest shoes I have ever experienced by far, and her feet are going to stink up the whole room!

Anyway, that's my situation, I just wanted to share. I can give you guys updates as the shoes become more worn.

Jester6non
13-04-2012, 12:34 AM
Lucky bastard! I gotta get another girl that crazy for me again...

ROYALS22262
13-04-2012, 01:52 PM
I LOVE sexy athletic women with sweaty, smelly bare feet! SO HOT! ENJOY her feet and her shoes, and please share more with us!!! THANKS!!!!

mjkanis
13-04-2012, 07:41 PM
I'm glad you guys like. If I can get her permission, I will post pictures eventually.

The one aspect of this plan that isn't working out for me is that she refuses to wear her shoes casually. She'll only wear them while working out and then maybe an hour after working out. From my past experience, 8 hours of casual wear completely trumps an hour of even the most intense exercise. If I could just get her to wear the shoes all day on a weekend...

Unfortunately, that's outside my boundary and I can't make her do something she doesn't want to do without being a bad husband. I'll just continue to be thankful that she works out without socks for me and maybe request a few days of casual wear for my birthday! I think if that were to happen, the shoes would become permanently more potent.

wsnbb
15-04-2012, 01:11 PM
You sure are one lucky guy! Would be awesome to have that smell, even if only for an hour.

RobertTelles
17-04-2012, 08:00 AM
This is awesome! You are so lucky!

If you like to do more experiences you can lay down a newspaper onto the floor and when your girlfriend is finished do her workout let het put het barefoot onto the newspaper. Since this kind of paper absorbes very well you will get some nice footprints which say a thousand words about how sweaty her feet are.

Offcource we'd like you to share the pictures of this experiment :D

mjkanis
11-05-2012, 04:08 AM
Here is a video of my wife's bare soles and a pic of really sweaty sole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O5mV_IuZWE

sniffguy
12-05-2012, 01:33 AM
nose candy dude!

Fusslecker2000
12-09-2014, 01:10 PM
how about 2 years later now?