PDA

View Full Version : The Family Challenge: Brooke Vs. Nicole

SoleLuver79
24-03-2012, 10:48 PM
True Story:

Brooke and I have been dating for 2 years know and I've known her younger cousin Nicole for the same amount of time. Nicole is a twenty-three, 5'3"with brunette hair. My beautiful girlfriend Brooke is twenty-nine, about 5'1" with blonde hair. Nicole is like a sister to Brooke, so her and I have become close friends to the point of almost becoming confidants. I say almost in that Nicole doesn't know about Brooke modeling her feet on the web and her passion for female foot domination. That is until just recently...

It was Friday and the three of us were primed to go out on the town as we usually did. My favorite local band was playing at a club and I was excited to hear them live again as well as introducing Nicole and Brooke to their live performance. I usually drive when we go out so I told them to meet me at my place around 7PM. I wanted to get to the club early. The club was about 30 minutes from my place.
I was about ready to hit the shower when the doorbell rang. It was Nicole and Brooke. As usual they were dressed to kill. Both girls were wearing tight black mini skirts, exposing their long, bare shapely legs. Their skin is so smooth that it almost looks like they are wearing hose. As a leg man I tend to notice these things. The muscle tone in Brooke's legs always look amazing!. She's a former dancer and NFL Cheerleader, who's transitioned over to Kickboxing. Nicole is also quite toned, she enjoys running, yoga, and weight training. Brooke was wearing black peep-toe heels which also showed off her bright pink toes and high arches. Nicole was also wearing pair of red sexy heels. I couldn't help but imagine what both ladies feet smell like after wearing their heels barefoot all night.

Right away I could tell they had already been drinking for some time. Needless to say they were feeling pretty good. They sat down on the living room couch, I said they could help themselves to some wine or beer in the fridge. Nicole saw my laptop computer sitting on the coffee table and asked if she could check her Gmail and browse the web while they waited. I said sure, I will be ready to go in about 30 minutes.

When I got out of the shower I headed into the kitchen to grab a beer, I heard the girls giggling and whispering from the living room. I peaked around the corner and they were both huddled around my laptop and commenting about what they were looking at. Immediately I knew they must have strolled across some of my posts of Brooke's feet on various forums. Brooke was telling Nicole how much of a thrill it would be to dominate another girl with her sexy bare soles. By the expression on her cousin Nikki's face I could tell that she was amazed and curious, she blurts out "I'll fight you!" Brooke and I just looked at each other, she responded with a giggle "Really? Let's do it!" Both girls headed down to the workout room in the basement. As I followed, I could feel my stomach fill with butterflies from the excitement, finally this was the day I've been waiting for.

As we get to the bottom of the stairs I flick on the light switch, revealing my home gym equipped with weights, a punching bag and wall to wall martial arts training mat. The girls removed their high heels, both have pretty painted toes! Brooke has bright pink polish and Nicole cherry red. Both make their way across the black training mat meeting in the center. Nicole charged toward Brooke, but was met with a quick snap front kick to the stomach Brooke's long shapely leg extending to its full length. Nicole stumbled backwards and then keeled over, leaving her face unprotected. Brooke launched a side kick with her smooth round heel landing flush on her cousins face. Nicole was clearly shaken up by that kick, as she laid on her back holding her face from the pain. Brooke starts to taunt her younger cousin "come on Nikki get your ass up!". I honestly felt bad for Nicole as she got back to her feet I could see that her left cheek began to swell from Brooke's heel. By look of disgust on her face I could tell she wasn't expecting Brooke to take this fight seriously. Brooke taunts her again "You're the one who challenged me, now let's go!"

Before Nicole could completely recover, Brooke spins and pivots on her right foot with her bare left leg parallel to the ground whirling toward Nikki in a powerful reverse kick. The moist sole of her left foot plowed into Nikki's face, WHAP! She fell hard to the mat once again, Brooke walked slowly towards her and planted her sweaty foot on her face. Looking down at Nikki she says "how's that feel honey? It's over now!" Nicole began to squirm under Brooke's soft, sweaty soles, she tried to rise, but was pushed back down onto the mat and held there. The gorgeous blonde pressed down on the helpless brunette, smothering Nicole with her bare soles.

“It’s time for you to take a little nap” Within seconds the struggle stopped, as Nicole was held down on the mat. Her brown eyes looked up, with the view of Brooke's well toned legs, and calves perched above her. This was better than I expected! Brooke didn't just want to win, she simply dominate and humiliated Nicole with her sexy feet!

The Aftermath:

After the short fight the three of us were sitting in the basement. I was still in awe, and couldn't believe that I just witnessed my dream come true. I looked over at Brooke sitting next to her cousin, she couldn't stop smiling, she loved the feeling of power she had with Nikki under her sexy bare soles! I couldn't help but to feel sorry for Nicole, she was devastated just shaking her head back and forth with her face buried in her hands.

Brooke was extremely apologetic towards Nicole for being so aggressive with her kicks. She blamed it on the alcohol and explained how she can get out of control with a few drinks in her system. Nicole lifted her head from her hands and yelled
"You're a fucking bitch! How could you do that to me?" With a slight smirk on her face Brooke replies "What?" Nicole: "I'm fucking pissed! You kicked me in the face twice!"

Brooke's last kick was a powerful reverse spin kick that connected hard with Nikki's face. "That was a cheap shot! You didn't give me a chance, I only caught a glimpse of your white sole before I felt it smack my face".

For a short time the three of us sat there without saying a word, then I broke the awkward silence "How about a drink!" And started heading toward the stairs. Both girls follow behind, and I heard Brooke jokingly say "So how did it feel having my foot planted on your face?" Of course I had to throw my two cents in "Babe you practically shoved it up her nose. How did it smell Nikki?” Being the good sport that she is Nicole just laughed it off and said "the smell definitely caught me off guard, it was strong but not over powering. It was obvious her feet had been in those shoes all day!" She glances over at Brooke thought you said those shoes were new? The two girls start laughing, Nicole says don't worry I'll be back for round 2. And the wise ass that she is, Brooke responds "Hahaha! No problem! Let me know when you want a shot at the title!"

ROYALS22262
25-03-2012, 03:44 AM
OH MY GOD! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, this TRUE story! This is what I live for, what I want to see and read about, this is what turns me on the most! I LOVE BROOKE! I am so crazy hot from this! I LOVE that she kicked her in the face with her gorgeous painted bare feet! I love THAT SHE THEN STEPPED ON HER FACE, MAKING THE POOR GIRL SMELL HER FOOT! SO EXCITING! Please share with us what happened next....what did BROOKE say to her? What did Nicole have to say about this? Does Nicole want a re-match? How did BROOKE feel kicking someone she likes, in the face, and then stepping on her face? Did her face feel good under her sexy foot? Did Nicole cry, or complain about the smell of her sexy feet? I want to hear so much more! AMAZING!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

caliban6
25-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Great story there Soleluver, may i ask if you have any experiences with Brooke dominating a guy with her feet in that way please?

SoleLuver79
27-03-2012, 01:42 AM
OH MY GOD! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, this TRUE story! This is what I live for, what I want to see and read about, this is what turns me on the most! I LOVE BROOKE! I am so crazy hot from this! I LOVE that she kicked her in the face with her gorgeous painted bare feet! I love THAT SHE THEN STEPPED ON HER FACE, MAKING THE POOR GIRL SMELL HER FOOT! SO EXCITING! Please share with us what happened next....what did BROOKE say to her? What did Nicole have to say about this? Does Nicole want a re-match? How did BROOKE feel kicking someone she likes, in the face, and then stepping on her face? Did her face feel good under her sexy foot? Did Nicole cry, or complain about the smell of her sexy feet? I want to hear so much more! AMAZING!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
We're glad you enjoyed it!! I just updated the post with the section Aftermath. I have to say Brooke was truly inspired by the stories you posted about Nancy. After her experience sparing in Kickboxing and now this cat-fight with her cousin, each time she finds it more thrilling to dominate other females with her sexy fighting feet!

ROYALS22262
27-03-2012, 06:19 AM
I LOVE BROOKE AND HER SEXY FEET! I LOVE THAT SHE STEPPED ON HER FACE, AND MADE THE POOR GIRL SMELL HER FEET! I am so glad that she was inspired by my friends wife NANCY. NANCY LOVED forcing girls to smell her feet, it really turned her on. I hope BROOKE enjoys it as much as NANCY did! Please keep encouraging BROOKE to get girls under her feet! I LOVE reading and hearing about it so much!!!! THANK YOU!!!

michaelbertucci
27-03-2012, 04:56 PM
See royal Nancy Has inspired manny. only a few idiots were the ones bad mouthing her. I loved the story by the way as well giggles. Miss Nancy is an inspration for all women who are like booke and nichole.

ROYALS22262
04-04-2012, 04:13 AM
I HOPE they have a rematch soon! I hope THE GORGEOUS BROOKE is actively looking for females that she can kick in the face, and then step on their face with her amazing bare feet!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

SoleLuver79
10-04-2012, 10:51 PM
I HOPE they have a rematch soon! I hope THE GORGEOUS BROOKE is actively looking for females that she can kick in the face, and then step on their face with her amazing bare feet!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
Both Brooke and Nicole are getting ready for Round 2 real soon. I absolutely can't wait to post the results!

ROYALS22262
12-04-2012, 04:15 AM
I hope BROOKE really makes her smell her gorgeous bare feet nice and slowly and for a long while! I LOVE how she plants her beautiful sweaty moist sole firmly on her beaten face!!! BROOKE rocks!!!!!!

ROYALS22262
21-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Any chance for a rematch SOON?????

sniffguy
21-04-2012, 08:33 PM
or feet pics?;)

ROYALS22262
02-05-2012, 01:47 PM
I HOPE and PRAY another match happens real soon! I LOVE THIS!!! I want the gorgeous BROOKE to really dominate her with her feet and their sexy smell again!!!! BROOKE should have these matches as regularly as possible, with lots of different female opponents! THAT would be AWESOME!!!!!