PDA

View Full Version : Take Back the Night (Ex-gf & friends take revenge)

loyalfootservant
07-09-2011, 02:19 PM
http://www.geocities.ws/smellmyfeetshesaid/stories.html
by Byron

TAKE BACK THE NIGHT

THE PLOT

At 5’11, Becca – blond, mid-twenties - couldn’t look more statuesque as she grabbed her smoothie from the counter before taking a seat outside. Across from Becca sat Ashley, a more petite girl at 5’6’’, more shapely and roughly the same age. Their intense cardio workouts at the gym gave them little time to talk But they’d already left the gym and Becca had a lot on her mind.

“Too damn hot,” observed Ashley as she wiped her forehead on her sleeve. It was the second week of a heat wave.

“I don’t know what you saw in him,” Becca remarked, as she wiped her sweaty brow. “I don’t know what I saw in him.”

“Are you going to tell me you told me so?” replied Ashley with a smirk. “Go ahead. You were right. I mean what a weasel. One minute he’s telling you everything you want to hear. You can imagine a life with him. And the next minute he’s too busy to talk, too busy to do anything. He builds you up only to make you feel so small.”

“It’s all about him,” said Becca. “It always has been. And when he gets bored, he just finds someone else.”

“Andrea Chambers. The bitch.”

“You were the bitch until this week.”

“Well, you know I don’t think we should be blaming ourselves. It’s not like Kyle’s such a great catch. He’s just another asshole, except he doesn’t even realize it.”

“I just wish I could make him see,” Becca mused. “See how it feels to be made to feel so worthless. “Cause that’s how I felt.”

Ashley took a consoling hand to Becca’s arm. “I’m sorry. Seems like you still have some feelings to work out.”

“Well, don’t you?”

“Hell, yeah,” replied Ashley. “I should have screwed him over before he screwed me over.”

Ashley leaned over to Becca “You know. Maybe you should talk to him.”

“After all this time. He’d think: ‘how pathetic.’ He’d think I still have feelings for him. But I’m just pissed off, especially when I see him doing the same thing to everyone else. I just want to make him stop. I’d feel better about that.”

“We could threaten him.”

“He’d just laugh.”

“You know, there’s a lot to be said for working together. I think with enough of us, he’d take it seriously.”

“And there are plenty of us with more to come. Charmed for a while and then dumped ingloriously.”

“I mean like taking back the night. When girls can meet up and speak their minds. We’d make him listen and we could tell him everything on our minds. Clear our chests, you know?”

Becca’s other work-out partner Karen, blond and about 5’6’’, took a seat next to them while she enjoyed her smoothie. “We still talking about Kyle?” asked Karen with a laugh.

“We’re going to have it out with him once and for all,” replied Ashley.

“Waste of time,” answered Karen. “You should just make him feel the way you did. Have a little fun with him.”

“Like do what?”

“I don’t know. Something he hates.”

“Well, he doesn’t like bossy women telling him what to do,” said Becca.

“There’s a start.”

“He doesn’t like giving footrubs,” remarked Ashley.

“He gave me plenty of footrubs,” replied Becca.

“Did he?” asked Ashley. “What an asshole. He wouldn’t touch my feet.”

“Don’t you have a foot odor problem?” asked Karen.

“Like you don’t. Everytime you wear you mules or those old slip-on loafers of yours you stink up the car. And you don’t even have to take off your shoes.”

“Next time I will.”

“So he doesn’t like smelly feet,” said Becca.

“You remember that time we went to the festival with Kyle?” said Karen. “I think he made a face. He must have caught a whiff. I said I hoped my feet didn’t smell too bad. He said no, but I could tell it bothered him.”

“You traumatized him,” declared Ashley. ‘That’s why he won’t give footrubs anymore.

“Hardly,” said Karen. “Just smelly feet.” And then something made Karen smile. She leaned towards the others. “We should make him rub our feet. I’d love to see the look of disgust on his face when he rubs mine.”

“How are we going to make him do that?” asked Ashley.

“Becca’s Volleyball buddies could help. And from the stories I heard, they’d probably love making him rub everyone’s feet.”

“Yeah,” said Becca. “They get pretty wild. Give them a few beers and they’re taunting some poor guy.”

“Didn’t they strip a few guys naked back in college.”

Becca giggled. “They dressed some asshole up in a dress, if I recall. They did get his clothes off first.”

“Would they still be into having a little fun?”

“Probably. But they’ll want to strip him and tease him a little.”

They all laughed.

“I’d love to see them do that,” said Becca.

“That’s it,” insisted Karen. “We should just totally humiliate him, you know. Just have a blast at his expense. One night that’s not about him but about us and what we want. You don’t have to try to please him. Just have fun whether he likes it or not.

“Like take back the night,” added Ashley.

“Except we won’t tell him how humiliated we feel,” joined Becca. “We’ll just make him feel it.”

“So we strip him, humiliate him a little and then make him rub everyone’s feet?” offered Ashley.

“On his knees and he’ll thank us for it,” added Karen.

“But what if he doesn’t want to rub our feet?” asked Becca. “I mean you can’t make him.”

“We could take nude pictures of him and threaten to put them up over his law school campus,” offered Ashley. “He’s starting classes soon and I think that might be too humiliating.”

“Or if he won’t rub our feet, we’ll make him smell them.”

“Gross, replied Ashley, wrinkling her nose.

“We should just go all out. I mean if he hates feet so much, it would be easy to totally humiliate him with our feet. Like make him smell them. Cover his mouth and he won’t have a choice.”

“Isn’t that going a little too far?” asked Becca.

“What? You afraid he might not like us anymore? Or that you’ll hurt his feelings?” asked Karen. “Who cares? If he’s got to do what we want, let’s go for broke. Hell, I’ll try to get my feet really smelly. And if he won’t rub them, I’ll just make him smell them.”

“That’s so nasty,” said Ashley with a giggle.

“We’re not hurting him. But getting our feet really super smelly and rubbing them in his face should be plenty humiliating. That’s al we’d have to do. Tie him up and take turns with our feet in his face.”

“I can’t believe we’re talking about this, “remarked Ashley. “Where do you get these ideas?”

“The internet.”

Everyone laughed.

“I’m feeling better already,” Becca declared.

“I bet you’ll feel better with your feet in his face,” replied Karen.

More laughter.

THE PLOT THICKENS

Volleyball practice was grueling but was a blast. But by the time the girls hit the locker room, they were still pumped up. Becca, wiping the sweat from her face, turned to her friend Amber, a tall girl in her mid-twenties given to wearing her sneaks without socks.

“Should we ask them now,” said Becca.

“Why not?” replied Amber. “Hey everyone. We’ve got a proposal here.”

The girls, all of them built like Amazons, gave Amber their undivided attention.

“A girl’s night with a special twist,” added Amber. “It involves a guy.”

“Get someone to strip for us,” suggested Jen. The other girls howled their approval.

“Or we could strip him,” suggested Shannon with a laugh. The others continued to howl and laugh.

“We can do that on condition that you help us out.” began Amber. “You remember Becca’s old boyfriend Kyle.

“Not that dickwad again,” said Shannon as she opened her locker. Becca had spent so much time talking about Kyle, no one was interested in hearing anything more.

Becca spoke up. “I’m over him. But I want a little payback and I figured you could all help.”

“Now you’re talking,” said Jamie, a tall girl with straight black hair.

“Well, we thought we’d make him rub our feet,” said Amber.

Shannon had just removed one of her sweat socks and extended her large size 11 foot, glistening with sweat. “Better yet, you should have him lick our feet.”

There were groans of disgust from the other girls.

“Well, actually we were thinking of having him smell our feet and maybe licking them too,” replied Becca.

“Now that’s nasty enough to be fun,” said Jamie.

“Maybe after practice,” added Shannon as she pulled the other sweat sock from her foot. She held the sock to her nose and made a face before tossing the sock into the locker. “My feet’ll reek for sure. But you sure you want him to do this. Cause I’d so get into rubbing my sweaty dogs in his face and lick ‘em clean.”

“Listen to you,” said Jen with a chuckle.

“Well, I thought we should try to get our feet as smelly as possible,” said Becca. “Give him something he won’t forget.”

“Oh, one volleyball practice and my feet stink to high heaven,” offered Jamie.

“And what if you wore the same socks for several days,” asked Amber.

“The way my feet sweat, after two days my socks would be standing up by themselves. But three days, that might be pushing it.”

“Well, I think we should go all out,” advised Amber. “Just get our feet as smelly as possible and if he won’t rub them, we’ll make him smell them, everyone’s feet.”

“I’ll wear the same socks all week, but it’s his funeral,” said Jamie.

The other girls were laughing. They were beginning to like the sound of this.

“How humiliating for him,” remarked Jen.

“Exactly,” added Amber. “Everyone in?”

Silence ensued for a moment but once Jen said “Hell yeah,” the rest of the girls chimed in with their agreement.

“And if we do this we wont have to hear about Kyle again,” said Jamie as she held her sneaker to her nose and sniffed it. “Woosh,” she exclaimed, holding the shoe away from her face. “I could wear these without socks. My feet would get super smelly. I might feel sorry for him … not.”

The girls laughed.

“Now if we go to the trouble of getting our feet all smelly and nasty,” asked Erica, slightly shorter than the rest but built like a swimmer. “I’ll want to get him to smell them.” She peeled off a sock and extended her sweaty size 8s towards Jen’s face.

“He won’t have much of a choice,” said Becca.

Jen batted Erica’s foot away. “Save ‘em for Kyle.”

Everyone laughed as they huddled to discuss more of the details.

THE SETUP

With the law school term fast approaching, Kyle was enjoying his time off. He’d been seeing a girl by the name of Andrea for a week. And while she seemed to really like him, she was becoming a bit of a drag. It would be great to start the school term off fresh, no commitments, no complications.

And then Ashley called. She was sweet, and he felt bad about having blown her off. “I just don’t think you and I have much in common,” he told her before breaking up with her a couple of weeks before. He’d already been seeing Kristen and managing two relationships was already proving to be a bit of a strain.

“What’s up?” he replied when she told him she wanted to talk. He still liked her. And if she wasn’t still too heartbroken, he might still have some fun with her before class started on Monday.

“I just wanted to say I understand. You don’t want a commitment right now and that’s cool. So if you want to hang out we could still have fun if you like. I mean the sex was good, don’t you think?”

The sex with Ashley was good, it was just better with Kristen. But Ashley understood him.

“Of course we could.”

“Friday night. We could meet up around 6. I’ll be out at my friend’s place outside of town. Maybe you could come pick me up. And if you don’t mind, maybe I’ll bring her along.”

“The more the merrier,” he replied.

“I’m glad you feel that way,” added Ashley.

Ashley proceeded to tell Kyle where to meet. The die was cast.

PAYBACK

Friday night, and Kyle was ready to enjoy his last week of freedom with a bang. He imagined waking up with two women. He was imagining a lot of things, but not what the girls were imagining.

Becca’s friend Cassandra had a small house she was sharing with Becca her friends Dawn and Whitney. And by 5:30 everyone was there, including six girls from the volleyball team.

The doorbell rang and Ashley shushed everyone. The girls giggled and tittered as they ran into other parts of the house, and out of sight. Only Ashley and Whitney, a girl of average height and slender build, sporting a shirt, jeans and an old discolored pair of Keds worn without socks. Ashley wore a blouse and skirt, fishnet hose disappearing into her favorite black knee high boots.

Ashley sprang to the door and opened it. Kyle, in dress pants and a shirt, looked Ashley over and liked what he saw. She was incredibly sexy in a skirt and fuck-me boots.

“Come on in, stranger,” she said with a sexy Southern drawl.

“Don’t mind if I do,” he replied as he brandished a bouquet of flowers. Ashley seemed surprised as she carefully locked the door behind him. She hadn’t expected such gallantry. But she took the flowers and smiled.

“Thank you. Oh, and this is Whitney.”

Kyle glanced her over. She was cute. He and Whitney greeted each other and shook hands.

“What did you want to do,” asked Kyle.

“I thought we’d stick around for a while.”

“Sure.”

“Want a beer?”

“Definitely”

Ashley disappeared with the flowers into the kitchen. Inside, three of the taller girls had already been helping themselves to the beers. They were trying to keep quiet but they were too tipsy to stay completely quiet.

Kyle heard voices, but didn’t think anything of it.

Meanwhile Whitney had taken a seat and stretched out her legs. “What a day. My feet are killing me.”

“What do you do?” asked Kyle.

“I waitress nearby. The way I work, if I don’t get a footrub at the end of a shift, I go crazy. That’s how I pick a boyfriend. Can he give a good footrub?” She pointed her toes in his direction as if to ask him for one.

Kyle would have offered her a footrub there and then. But he noticed that she’d been wearing an old pair of sneakers without socks. And if she’d been on her feet all day, it would have been better if she’d kept her shoes on. Nothing would have spoiled the mood more than a foul pungent foot odor. And he wasn’t taking any chances.

Kyle changed the subject. “How long have you known Ashley?”

And Ashley returned. “It’s nice and cozy downstairs. We an relax down there.”

Kyle agreed and followed he two girls downstairs.

The basement had been carpeted and converted into a den, complete with sofa, chairs and a television.

“There are a lot of chairs down here,” he commented.

“Sometimes we have a lot of company,” replied Ashley.

And then from the bathroom, appeared Becca. Her hair was drawn back into a ponytail and she was still wearing her volleyball gear, teeshirt, shorts and her favorite old pair of running shoes.

“Becca,” he replied. He never expected to see her.

“We just got out of practice. I’m a little sweaty though,” she said, wiping her hand on her shorts before offering her hand for Kyle to shake.

“You remember Karen, right?”

Kyle noticed Karen seated on a sofa. She was wearing a brown pair of slip-on loafers, the ones he’d always seen her wearing. He breathed in a hint of stale foot odor. It was unmistakable. It must have been Karen.

Nearby were two other familiar faces. Cassandra, dressed in jeans and converse all-stars, smiled at him. Dawn, a smaller red-head, was sitting , her skirt revealing bare legs and an old pair of clogs she loved to wear.

This was going to be awkward, but how could he just get up and leave.

“Chill, have a seat,” remarked Karen. “And if you’re a real sweety, you’ll give me a nice footrub.”

Kyle was revolted by the idea. He remembered how nauseatingly smelly her feet were.

“Some guys don’t like giving footrubs,” asked Whitney. “Why is that?”

“Maybe they’re a little too into themselves,” suggested Becca.

Definitely too awkward. “I’ll just take a seat,” said Kyle. And he did just that.

“Oh, your beer,” remembered Ashley. “I think the girls finished them off. A little post volleyball game celebration. They won.”

“Congratulations,” remarked Kyle to Becca.

“You guys down there,” yelled one of the girls form the top of the stairs. Her voice was booming.

“Yeah. Come on down.”

The teammates were all chuckles as they leaped down stairs one after another. They were still dressed in their volleyball gear, all of them in sneakers – Vans, Adidas, etc, - . The girls were crowding about on one side of the room, while Kyle remained seated at the other end.

“I think we overbooked,” remarked someone.

“Just by one,” remarked someone else. The girls grew silent as they turned their seats towards Kyle.

Kyle was getting nervous. “Maybe I should go.”

“You’re the entertainment,” replied Jen. The others giggled.

“Go on, take it off,” said Jamie. “Take it all off,” remarked someone else. They began to clap and cheer.

Kyle stood up and bounded up the stairs. The door was locked.

“It’s locked,” said Kyle as he turns to face the girls. They was laughing, clearly loving every minute of his discomfort.

Karen held a key aloft. “Looking for this?” she said before taking the key and sliding it into her loafer.

“You can have it if you give everyone a footrub. The girls played a great game and I think they all deserve one.”

The volleyball team howled and hooted their approval.

“I’m not rubbing anyone’s feet. I need to go.”

“Alright come and get it. And you just have to take off my shoes to get it.”

Still apprehensive, Kyle too measured steps down the stairs and approached Karen. She winked to the other girls, who quickly formed a circle about Kyle, blocking his access to the stairs.

“What the fuck is this?” he asked.

“Just thought we’d have a little fun.” More clapping and laughter.

Becca stepped forward. “Here’s the deal,” she explained. “You can either get on your knees and agree to give everyone a nice long foot rub. And no making faces just because our feet stink. We’ve played a long, hard game so I think that’s to be expected. But you’ll need to stay on your knees and thank each of us for letting you rub our sweaty feet.”

“I don’t think so.”

“Well, then there’s the other alternative. Which could be worse or it might not be. Depends on your perspective.”

“What’s that?”

“We’re not telling you,” replied Becca. “You have to choose. Get on your knees and do our feet, or option B.”

“Just give me the key,” demanded Kyle. He sure as hell wasn’t touching anyone’s sweaty, nasty feet.

“Will I get a foot rub?” asked Karen.

“Fuck that.”

“Then it’s option B. Alright girls.”

Before he knew what was happening, the girls had thrown him to the floor. Hands held his wrists and ankles, while the other volleyball players giggled as they loosened belts and undid buttons. Kyle struggled to free himself but there were too many of them.

“But before we do plan B, you must be completely naked.”

The howling and caterwauling was too much, and the thought of these girls stripping him naked made him flush crimson. But it was happening too fast. They undid his trousers and slid them down his legs before quickly sliding them off his feet. He kicked, but they resumed their hold over him as the other girls yanked his shirt and undershirt up over his head.

Becca reached over and grabbed hold of his briefs before yanking them down to his ankles, much to the delight and enthusiasm of the other girls. More howls and applause.

Kyle was beyond embarrassment. He just wanted to be free of them. But they held him tight, even as they wisked his underpants off over his dress socks and dress shoes. He soon felt carpet under his back as the girls held his arms and legs apart, spread-eagled. He couldn’t have felt more vulnerable, or more humiliated, what with the laughter and cheers.

Becca and Ashley watched as the volleyball team quickly wound rope about his ankles and wrists before affixing them to the two sofas.

“You girls really know what you’re doing,” said Ashley.

“Help us hold his feet,” asked Jen as she struggled with the rope.

Kyle struggled to free himself, but within a couple of minutes it was too late. The girls were tightening their knots and standing up to admire their handiwork.

Kyle struggled against the bonds, but he couldn’t move. His legs were far apart, and his arms as far apart form one another as possible. There was practically no wriggle room.

The girls pointed at Kyle and laughed, some cheered and others patting each other on the back.

“Now the hard part is over, time for a little raunchy fun” remarked Karen as she stood over Kyle’s head. He could smell the putrid stench of her unwashed , sweaty feet in her slip on loafers, and he turned his head away. It was revolting.

“Fucking let me go,” he demanded. “Let me go and I won’t call the cops.”

There was a flash, someone took a photo of him in the nude. Another flash. Kyle closed his eyes. “What the hell?”

“Taking photos,” replied Becca as she held the camera aloft. “And if you don’t want these pasted up all over your law school next week, you’ll shut up about tonight.”

“What do you want?”

“We want a little respect,” added Ashley. “And if that means we have to show you a little disrespect to do it, so be it.”

“Anything you want. You want foot rubs. Fine.”

“Too late for that now. But we’re still going to get our feet rubbed. Except now we’re going to use your face to rub them.”

The girls howled with laughter.

“Look at his face,” said Jen. “It’s priceless.”

“That’s right,” said Karen, clasping his head between her dirty loafers. Now you get to smell everyone’s feet. And we’ve made every effort to get our feet super smelly for you. And when you’re done, you can lick everyone’s sweaty, dirty feet clean. And you’ll thank us too, like a good boy.”

“I’ll give you your footrubs.”

“We went to a lot of effort to get our feet as stinky as possible,” added Jamie. “We want you to show a little appreciation for our efforts when you smell them all.”

The girls loved it. More applause.

“Please. Don’t do this. I can’t. It’s disgusting. I can smell your feet already.”

“Help me hold his head still,” asked Karen as she dragged a chair over towards his head.

Shannon and Jamie took position on either side of Kyle’s face and pressed the dirty soles of their sneaker feet against his cheeks, holding his head in place. He could already smell the stench of stale footsweat and leather. It was musty and vile.

Above him, Karen, her fingers pinching her nose, smiled as she dangled a dirty, crusty old sweat sock over his face. He tried to turn his face, but the girls just ground the soles of their shoes against him.

“Courtesy of Shannon. Four days of volleyball practice.”

“Oh they’re ripe,” giggled Shannon as she waved her hand over her face.

“Fuck off,” yelled Kyle. He’s was furious about being pinned down and helpless to do anything to stop them.

“I hear one more word out of you, I’m putting this in your mouth,” declared Karen.

“Let me out of here.”

Karen dangled the sock onto his face, crusty toe-end first, but he kept his mouth closed. But a sharp pain in his groin changed that. His yelp of pain was quickly muffled as Karen stuffed the sock into his mouth.

“That way we don’t have to hear you until you’ve finished smelling everyone’s feet,” she explained.

Becca stood between his legs. “Do what you’re told and I don’t have to kick you again.”

“How does it feel now?” remarked Ashley with a smirk.

This couldn’t be happening. But the sharp pain in his testicles told him otherwise. It was all too real. But hadn’t they humiliated him enough. The thought of their feet in his face was turning his stomach. Or was it the acrid taste of the cheesy sock in his mouth. He could feel the crust-end with his tongue, and it was making him sick.

At least he could breathe through his nose.

“And now we can make sure you thoroughly smell our feet, Kyle” observed an amused Becca. “Do you want to start with my feet or Karen’s?”

He would have smelled Becca’s feet, anything but Karen’s stinking feet in his face. He couldn’t imagine it. He tried to communicate his wishes, but it was muffled.

Everyone laughed. “You want my feet first?” asked Karen as she took a seat next to him and crossed her legs., revealing the dirty scuffed sole of the buckled, slip-on loafer. With a grin, she slid off one shoe to reveal a reddened sole, glistening with sweat and slightly calloused on the ball of the slightly soiled foot and on the sides. Small flecks of dirt remained imbedded in the creases of her soles and between her toes.

Kyle would already smell them. It was beyond pungent, like old cheese clothe or a rag soaked with milk. If her sock smelled this sickening, what would her feet smell like?

Karen wriggled her toes, taunting him for several seconds before quickly pressing her hot, greasy foot over his face and sliding it all over. The other girls cheered. They couldn’t be more amused, particularly Becca and Ashley.

“I still can’t believe we’re really making him smell our feet,” remarked Becca with a smile.

Ashley howled as she cheered Karen on. “Rub them all over his face.” Ashley caught a whiff and held her nose before backing away. Some of the others did the same.

“Your feet smell nasty, Karen. Damn.”

“As long as you enjoy them, Kyle,” said Karen with a fiendish smile.

Karen brushed the calloused ball of her foot against his nostrils before curling her grimy, dirty, slightly chubby toes over his nose. “Now smell my feet, and smell ‘em real good so everyone can hear. I haven’t washed my feet in three days and I’ve been wearing the same shoes.”

She could have said she’d never washed her feet and he would have believed it. He never thought it possible for feet to smell like this. The cloying, sickening smell of unwashed feet, intensified. He couldn’t think of anything more degrading than having Karen’s feet sliding all over his face. It was a sharp, unforgiving smell of vinegar and shoes turned rotten from overuse.

Before long, another hot, damp foot joined the other one and slithered about his face, her toes wriggling playfully over his nose and even into his nostrils.

“Don’t you wish you’d given us footrubs now?”

Kyle could have killed them but all he could do was sit there, smelling her stinking feet.

“Sniff harder, Kyle,” she demanded, her toes wiggling over his nose.

The sweat of her feet was already forming a sticky film of sweat over his face. But he could endure that. It was the sickly stink of stale old foot sweat which he couldn’t handle.

“I never thought this would be so much fun, Kyle,” remarked Karen with a giggle. “I could really get used to this.” Others laughed as well.

“If you smell everyone’s feet real good,” added Karen, “I’ll let you lick these sweaty lovelies clean. Won’t that be nice?”

Others were in hysterics as Cassandra pulled up a chair and began to pry off her converse high-tops.

“You’re hogging him, Karen” exclaimed Cassandra, “and I want him to smell mine.”

Cassandra turned to Kyle. “I’ve been wearing these without socks for the last several days. They smelled vile yesterday. I can’t imagine how bad they smell today. Ready to sniff all the stink off them?”

The girls backed away as Cassandra struggled to remove the shoe before removing it with a gasp. She extended her shapely size 8 foot and wriggled her painted toes. “Relief at last,” she replied with a giggle.

Kyle could smell the overpowering stink of musty old sneakers and something earthy, faintly cheesy. Cassandra wriggled her toes over his face, revealing her wide, moist sole before applying it firmly to his face.

Her foot was so sweaty she could barely keep it in one place so she grazed her toes all over his face before curling them carefully about his nose.

“Smell my feet real nice.”

With the rough skin of the ball of her foot against his nostrils, Kyle breathed. It was like the foulest locker-room stench of rotten sneakers. But the scent of parmesan was unmistakable too. He was feeling sick and tried to turn his head away. But Karen was now helping to hold his head in place with her stinking, dirty feet. And when Cassandra removed her toes from his nose, Karen slipped her toes over his nose and asked for seconds. He didn’t know what was more repugnant, the eye-watering vinegar of Karen’s toes or the sickening cheese of Cassandra’s milky toes.

Soon enough, Cassandra pried off her other sneaker and quickly applied a second hot, greasy, rank foot all over his face. Between Cassandra and Karen, his face was covered in warm, sweaty, cheesy feet and at any given time, one of them had her toes clamped over his nose or pressed up against his nostrils.

And then they removed their feet. But Cassandra smiled as she held her converse sneaker open and held it over his face. The smell was so potent it was making him choke. And then it all went black.

A sharp pain to his groin woke him up. But he couldn’t scream with the dirty sock in his mouth. Above him, Ashley and Dawn observed him with wry amusement.

“You’ve got your work cut out for you, Kyle,” said Ashley as she began to unzip her boot. “Now I expect you to smell my feet like you’ve never smelled anything so wonderful in your life.”

He could still smell Cassandra’s and Karen’s stinking feet, and realized that they were using their sweaty feet to hold his head in place for Ashley and Dawn.

Ashley pulled the boot from her stocking foot. Her fishnets had gotten a little twisted and the toe end clumped a little. She straightened the stocking out before flexing her toes over his face. “Ready to smell them real good? You never liked rubbing them because you thought my feet were too smelly. Can you smell them?”

Ashley’s stocking toes were inches from his face. She’d painted her toes red. She had pretty feet, but then the distinctive smell of ripe, sweaty, unwashed feet and shoe leather greeted his nose, he was sickened. But there was something about the way Ashley’s feet smelled, something like sour milk. They’d always smelled like sour milk and he remembered how much it revolted him.

And then Ashley clutched at his nose with her toes. “Smell my feet, Kyle.”

He breathed. What choice did he have with the sock in his mouth? And the smell was beyond pungent and sour. Her toes played over his nose while Ashley began to roll the stocking down her leg and over her heel. She then removed the stocking from her toes to reveal her red-painted toenails.

Ashley held the toe-end of her stocking over Kyle’s nose as she removed the sock from his mouth. He choked, spitting out the pieces of sock lint before readying his words.

“Fuck you bitches.”

Another hit to the groin. It was Becca again, loving every moment of torture. And with his mouth open, Ashley stuffed her stocking into his mouth and laughed. Others applauded and laughed.

Ashley’s sweaty foot slithered over his face, her toes sliding over his nose. “They stink don’t they,” she said with a chuckle.

Ashley unzipped her other boot before pressing another hot, grimy, sour-smelling foot over his face.

It must have been another ten minutes or so, as Ashley removed her other stocking and dangled it over his face, before another footstink assaulted his senses. Ashley was still rubbing her bare feet allover his face when he noticed that Dawn had removed one of her old leather clogs and held a soiled, size 8 foot over his face.

“I couldn’t wait any longer,” she explained. “My feet are super smelly.” Ashley smiled before removing her feet from Kyle’s face.

But there was no time for fresh air because Dawn quickly curled her dirty, grubby toes over his nose and commanded him to “have a good whiff.”

Her toes smelled pungent and stale, like really old gym socks. He could tell her nails were dirty. And as Dawn held her other bare sole, reddened from having worn her clogs so long, he could see all of the specks of dirt imbedded in the creases.

“Though what my feet need is a long, cool tongue bath. Especially between my toes.

He could see between her toes and there were more specks of dirt. It was revolting.

“You can smell my feet better than that,” she exclaimed.

Kyle breathed in her foot stench as she curled her toes playfully over his nose and laughed.

“I can’t believe this guy’s actually smelling my feet. I haven’t washed them in days.”

Dawn had full use of his face for five minutes before Ashley slid the tips of her milky toes under his nostrils. The pungent cheese from under her toenails was a new sickening revelation. And Ashley must have noticed his disgust, because she kept holding the tips of her toes against his nostrils and commanded him “to smell her toe cheese.” And then Dawn followed suit, her dirty toenails against his nostrils while the other girls cheered and whooped it up.

It took Kyle by surprise to suddenly see Becca sitting in Ashley’s seat, next to Dawn. Dawn continued to work her toes over Kyle’s face while Becca began unlacing her Nike running shoes.

“My favorite sneaks, Kyle,” she began. “You remember how often I wore these?”

Kyle remembered her embarrassment about how they smelled. She put them outside when she spent the night. But she wasn’t embarrassed by them now.

“I never imagined having you smell my feet, but I’m really looking forward to it.

Becca removed the shoe to reveal a soiled, creased gym sock. Dawn held her nose as she removed her sweaty feet from Kyle’s face to make room for Becca’s big size 11 sock foot.

Becca’s toes found Kyle’s nose and cupped them playfully. “Smell my feet, asshole.”

It was like moldy old sneakers and a hint of something organic and cheesy. He breathed again and again as she ground her sock foot over his nose roughly.

By now, he was getting used to it. And when Becca slammed her other sock foot onto his face, her big feet smothered him. Her socks were damp with sweat and reeking from her moldy shoes. But it wasn’t long before she peeled off her socks, dropping them onto his face and using her long, slender toes to grind them over his nose.

“I can’t tell you how good this feels,” remarked Becca with a laugh. Kyle had never seen her so happy.

Becca curled her long slender toes, painted purple, over his nose. “Smell ‘em real good, boy” It was like warm nacho cheese, sharp and pungent and thoroughly humiliating to be compelled to smell them.

“Oh my God, look,” declared one of the girls. “He’s getting hard.”

Was he? He could sense an erection. But it didn’t make sense. He’d never felt so degraded in his life, especially as he remembered how much he screwed Becca over and how much she was probably enjoying her power over him. But it was true. He had an erection and the girls were in hysterics.

There was a flash. Someone was taking pictures again. “Get some shots with him smelling Becca’s feet.” More flashes.

“Either he likes smelly feet or he’s still got a thing for you, Becca,” observed Karen. Becca smirked as she gazed at Kyle’s cock. “You pervert,” said Becca. “You probably liked stinky, nasty feet all along.”

Kyle tried to shake his head. The cheesy stink of her toes was revolting. It wasn’t that. He wasn’t sure what it was. But he couldn’t deny the charges with Ashley’s stocking in his mouth.

Whitney took a seat and began unlacing her Keds. She smiled at Kyle as she revealed a sweaty, lint-speckled size 9 foot.

Whitney turned to Becca. “May I?” Becca nodded and removed her feet. “My feet are really killing me.”

There was something particularly acrid about the way Whitney’s sweaty feet smelled. It was a sharp, potent smell, more vinegary than cheesy. Before long, she had both feet on his face, griming his face with her foot sweat and sliding his nose between her toes.

“I can’t believe this loser’s actually smelling my feet. It’s so nasty. I can smell them from here.”

“But you love making him smell them.”

“This is like so cool,” remarked Whitney, her sweaty toes sliding over his nose. “I can do this as much as I like.”

Whitney laughed. She definitely loved playing with his nose with her toes. “Smell my feet, bitch. Smell ‘em so everyone can hear you smelling my stinky feet.”

Another five minutes of unremitting humiliation under Whitney and Becca’s stinking, sweaty feet and then Amber appeared, grinning ear to ear.

“This is too priceless,” she observed as she began to unlace a clunky pair of high0heel loafers she’d worn on countless occasions.

“Alright, everyone, back away,” she warned before prying off her shoe. She flexed her soft, wrinkled size 10s before grazing her toes over Kyle’s nose.

“Now I want first rate foot sniffing, got it? My feet get really hot and sweaty and I really need to feel you breathing the cool air between my toes.”

Kyle took a deep breath. He was getting used to this by now. He was just anxious to get this over with and eager to avoid another kick to his balls. But it never got any easier. Everyone had such foul, stinky feet. He’d never imagined that girls would develop such potent foot odor.

But Amber’s feet were especially cheesy. It was like being in a French cheese shop. Earthy and organic and to sniff under her sweaty toes, absolutely revolting. He thought he was getting used to it, but Amber’s feet smelled awful. And with each whiff of her cheesy toes, Kyle’s sank deeper into feelings of degradation.

“That’s it. Nice long whiffs so I can feel the air between my toes. Boy, I needed that. Just harder sniffs, alright.”

For five minutes he felt like throwing up, but he didn’t. He got used to it and with Amber’s second hot, sweaty, pungently-cheesy toes playing over his nose, he was amble to muster a little more gusto.

“That’s it. Smell those stinky feet. And I got them especially nasty just for you, so enjoy the aroma.”

Others were still holding their noses and waving off the stink. “I can smell them back here,” remarked Becca who, along with Whitney, was using her bare feet to hold Kyle’s head in place.

Every now and then, Amber would remove her feet to let Becca and Whitney to smother him with their hot, sweaty feet for another couple of minutes. Their feet were welcome relief after Amber’s pungent cheese.

One by one, the rest of the volleyball team, still unwashed after their game, cheerfully took a seat over Kyle’s face and removed their sneaks. Shannon took off her Kswiss before sliding her big, damp size 12 sock feet over Kyle’s face and then, removing the dirty, crusty old socks, sliding her long, calloused feet over his face.

“This is so cool,” remarked Shannon, her long toes sliding over Kyle’s nose. “I can feel him sniffing them. It feels so nice.”

“How’s it smell down there?” she asked him. “I’d been wearing my lucky socks all week.”

Her feet smelled like old socks and fritos.

Jamie with her cheesy size 10s and Erica with her musty, stale-smelling size 11s were a bit rough, rubbing their big sweaty feet hard into his face before curling their toes over his nose. “Smell my feet, loser,” demanded Jamie. Her toes weren’t painted. None of the volleyball girls went in for that. They all had big, sweaty, calloused feet, and they were caking his face with layer upon layer of sour footsweat.

By the time Jen, with her slender size 10s, and Lauren, with her solid, dirty size 10s, had their turn, Kyle was exhausted. It didn’t even matter anymore. When Jen and Lauren weren’t rubbing their feet in his face, Jamie and Erica, their feet pressed a hard against the side of his head, were rubbing their feet in his face and demanding he “have a few more whiffs.”

Lauren laughed as she held her ratty looking van sneaker over his nose. “Smell my nasty sneaks, bitch. I wear ‘em to every practice.” She’d already shoved her rancid thread-bare gym sock into his mouth which tasted like old sneakers, so he had no choice but to sniff.

The pungent stink of her rotten sneakers revived him and he started choking. It was vile. And Lauren knew it. She just laughed and told him to keep smelling them for five minutes. “Too bad I can’t put you inside,” she remarked with a laugh.

But it felt like ten. And Kyle was getting dizzy.

One of the volleyball players removed Lauren’s sock form his mouth before stepping aside to let Karen resume her seat.

“Remember me?” she asked, removing her foot from her slip-on loafer and arching her foot. I put my shoes back on to keep in the flavor.”

She wriggled her dirty toes, the flecks of dirt still imbedded in the wrinkles on her soles. “Now you’re going to lick my sweaty feet clean. I don’t want a speck of dirt on them. And if you bite, I’ll kick you so hard in the nuts you’ll wish you were dead.”

Kyle couldn’t believe she’d want to hurt him like that but he wasn’t taking any chances.

He was about to say something, but Karen was already grinding the dirty, hardened flesh of her heel into his mouth. Suck on my heel” she commanded.

The girls loved the new approach to humiliating Kyle. They were cheering Karen on.

“I thought smelling them was bad enough but cleaning them,” observed Ashley. “Truly disgusting.”

Smelling everyone’s putrid, stinky feet had taken the fight out of Kyle. He was just eager to get himself out of it, even if he had to lick Karen’s dirty feet.

The flesh of Karen’s feet was tart and tough and tasted just the way her revolting shoes smelled. He licked along the grimy, oily soles, just as she told him to do, clean off the dirt.

“Use your teeth on the callous,” she told him. “And he did just that. “That feels great.”

Her toes were another matter entirely. They were dirty and thoroughly foul-smelling and she jammed her toes into his mouth, he gagged. “Suck my toes clean.”

They tasted awful, tangy and salty, but like licking the inside of her putrid shoes.

Cleaning the crud form between her toes was making him queasy again, but he steeled himself and finished the task.

“Good boy,” she replied, admiring her much cleaner feet. “Not perfect, but you’ve got potential.

“At least he’ll have a lot of practice tonight,” said Becca with a giggle. “Yeah, Kyle, rubbing our feet would have been so much easier.”

Cassandra sat before him once again and removed her converse all-stars once again before sliding her sweaty, Parmesan-smelling toes. And with one set of toes clamped firmly over his nose, Cassandra shoved the toes of her other foot into his mouth.

“That’s it suck all that nasty dirt and sweat off,” she remarked with a laugh. “Oh, this feels great. I needed this.”

“He’s still hard,” observed a couple of girls. Someone was nudging his cock with a sneaker before pressing against it.

Kyle gasped, almost biting down on Cassandra’s foot. Cassandra promptly slammed her other foot against his face. “Don’t you fucking bite. Just tongue. Now clean them.”

Kyle didn’t want to get hit again and applied himself with as much eagerness as he could muster to cleaning between her toes and then eventually to licking every inch of her cheesy-smelling balls of her feet and heels.

Ashley’s feet were next. And with her toes wriggling inside his mouth, the sour, tartness of her milky toes was making his stomach hollow.

“You can show more enthusiasm then that,” she remarked. “Now really suck on them. Lost of tongue. And long licks.”

Ashley turned to the others while Kyle sucked on her heel. “This feels soooo good. I’m loving this.”

“And you deserve it to.”

“Considering how much I had to wear those to get my feet ripe for this loser.”

Ashley’s sour-smelling toes curled about his nose as he finished licking the first foot clean. And then he started over again.

It took about five to ten minutes cleaning each foot. And more often than not, the girls had put their shoes back on just to keep their feet as ripe and raunchy smelling as possible. They’d have him smell their toes again while thoroughly cleaning between their toes, licking their soles and sucking on the balls of their feet and their heels.

“Will you be good if we untie your hands, Kyle?” asked Becca, as she climbed on top of him, sitting on his chest.

Kyle nodded. He didn’t have the will to even speak.

“You’d better behave yourself ‘cause there are more cruel ways we can have fun with a naked man.”

Kyle nodded again. He’d forgotten he even had hands and legs. And so Becca untied the ropes and let his hands free. Kyle didn’t struggle, but sad up, his head swimming. All he could smell were feet, and all he could taste as well.

Becca took a seat and extended her legs on either side of Kyle’s face.

“Alright bitch,” she said, squeezing his head between her ankles. He noticed she’d put on a different pair of shoes, a pair of orange slip-on sneakers which thoroughly reeked. He remembered them all too well.

Kyle pulled away.

But Becca just shook her finger, admonishing him before using his shoulder to slide the sneaker off her bare foot. Her sweaty size 11s smelled just as bad as the sneakers and when she held her foot inches from his face, he wanted to turn his head. But he held still.

“That’s it,” she replied warmly as she once again slid her foot onto his face and slid her toes over his nose. “Remember how these nasty old sneaks made my feet smell?”

Kyle nodded.

“But you can appreciate it now, right?”

Kyle nodded.

“And now you’re going to lick my sweaty feet all nice and clean, for me, right?”

Kyle nodded again.

Becca held her big foot out for him, flexing her toes. “Well, what are you waiting for. Lather ‘em with your tongue.”

Kyle took her foot in her hand and started licking up and down her soles.

The girls cheered.

“Now he’s doing it willingly,” remarked Jen. “It’s amazing how you can train these guys.”

“That’s it, long broad strokes,” Becca told Kyle. “Lick ‘em real good.”

Becca slipped off her other shoe and guided her toes to Kyle’s nose, sliding her cheesy toes under his nostrils while he began to suck on the calloused ball of her foot.

“That’s it. Feels fantastic. And smell my other toes. Mmmn. That’s great.”

“I think he’ll do whatever we want at this point,” remarked Ashley.

“I never expected it to turn out this good,” answered Karen. “And I never thought I’d have this much fun getting my feet sniffed and licked, but I can really get used to it.

“I still want mine licked clean too,” remarked Lauren. “My feet are sooooo sweaty right now.”

“So are mine,” replied Shannon. “I can’t wait to get these sneaks off and get him licking between my toes.”

“You’ll love it,” replied Becca with her eyes closed.

Kyle had already begun to lick between Becca’s toes. While still humiliating, he’d accept his role. Everyone was having such a good time.

Another five minutes and Lauren slipped off her shoes and began greasing Kyle’s face up with her sweaty feet. But Kyle didn’t flinch.

“That’s it. Smell my stinky-ass feet again, loser. The only big enough loser to smell them.”

He sniffed her pungent, sharp-Cheddar smelling toes when ordered and opened his mouth when she want her thick, grubby dirty toes licked clean. And when Dawn and Amber wanted their dirty feet licked clean, he did so willingly.

By night’s end, the girls were rubbing their feet all over him and taking turns sliding them over his face, ordered him to sniff and lick and suck. It all blurred.

The girls were drinking beer and pouring it down their feet for him to drink. Everyone was drunk and everyone was having a blast getting their feet worshipped. And then everything got blurry. It wasn’t what he saw that he remembered but the variety of smells, sneakers held over his nose, socks dangled on his face and toes over his nose and in his mouth.

And then he woke up. It was morning. And he was tied up again. It wasn’t a bad dream. There was an overpowering odor of stinky feet everyone. But why was he still tied up. “Hello?” he yelled. “Someone?”

loyalfootservant
07-09-2011, 02:33 PM
TAKE BACK THE DAY

THE MORNING AFTER

“Hello,” he yelled. No response. He turned and a pungent, sour stench greeted his nose. It was a crusty old gym sock, and he brushed it away with utter disgust.

Kyle lifted himself up. He was naked, his ankles still cuffed together and his right wrist cuffed to the sofa leg. He attempted to sit up, but he couldn’t maneuver out of his posture on the floor.

For a fraction of a second, he’d been half expecting to wake up in his own bed. But the strange environment was disconcerting. And just as he began to convince himself he hadn’t been humiliated last night, he could smell the unmistakable odor of unwashed, sweaty feet. He covered his nose with his free hand, but the smell was still there. It was as if the odor had been imbedded in his nose.

The image of dirty, grubby, stinking toes wriggling inches away from his face made him nauseous. He turned. “Anyone there?”

Nearby were several ratty old sneakers, none of them matching. Dirty socks had been scrunched up into balls on the floor or thrown haphazardly.

“It’s about time you woke up,” replied a familiar voice.

Kyle turned. It was Becca, observing him from the hallway leading to the bathroom.

“What the fuck am I doing here?”

“You came here, Kyle. No one dragged you here.”

“You fucking set me up.”

“You can’t be too surprised, Kyle.”

“Smelling your feet. It’s fucking sick. I mean do these bitches ever wash their feet?”

“We wanted it to be memorable for you. Was it?”

“Screw you. Just get me out of here.”

Becca stood over him, imperious and bold. She smiled as she took her sneakered foot and slammed it against Kyle’s head, pushing him to the floor, her foot pressing hard over his head against the floor.

Kyle’s free hand was under his body and he struggled to free it so he could push her off of him. But his position was awkward.

“How does it feel, Kyle? Do you feel as pathetic as you look?”

Kyle had no choice but to beg. “Please. Don’t do this.”

Becca ground his head into the floor for a few more seconds before pulling her foot off of him.

“You’ve had your fun.”

“You haven’t learned anything, have you?”

“I’ve learned I should have thought twice before fucking you.”

“What’s done is done. All we can do now is make things more fair.”

“You call this fair. Maybe me smell your nasty feet. Fuck you.”

“You’ve got a mouth on you today, Kyle,” she said, not once losing her cool. She was the master of the moment and she knew it.

“You said I could get the key back.”

“Becca shrugged. “I guess we’ll have to look for it.”

“Can I go?”

“Not until you thank me and everyone for last night.”

“Fuck that.”

“You’ve got a lot to learn, Kyle.”

Upstairs, the door opened and Ashley leaped downstairs with a pronounced grin.

“How’s our prisoner,” she asked.

“Prisoner? Do you have any idea how much trouble you’ll get in with this stunt. You let me go now and maybe I won’t tell anyone.”

Becca turned and reached for a bag, retrieving a collection of polaroids. One by one she showed them to Kyle.

They were photos of him, naked, his face clearly visibly. Some of the pictures even showed him in postures of submission, licking and sucking on dirty feet. The humiliation of the previous night washed over him, turning him crimson.

“You wouldn’t want these posted up all over your law school campus.”

Kyle said nothing. He didn’t know what to say. The prospect of everyone at school seeing these was too much to imagine.

“Now as long as you do what you’re told,” remarked Ashley, “and show a little gratitude and appreciation, that will never happen.”

“Do you understand what it means to do as you’re told?” added Becca. “You’ve made good use of womankind and know it’s time to give something back. So it’s all about us now. Make us happy. That’s all that matters.”

“This isn’t fair. What the hell did I do to you two?”

“Come on, Kyle. You had your fun. We’re just having a little fun too. Big deal.”

“Your feet are disgusting.”

Ashley turned to Becca. “You see why we need to do this, don’t you.”

Becca nodded her agreement.

“You know, I don’t care how nasty and smelly my feet are, you should be thanking me for letting you kiss them.” Ashley was growing incensed. “A little appreciation, Kyle. That’s al we want. You couldn’t appreciate us for the nice things. Well, now you’re going to thank us for the unpleasant things. And as long as you keep telling me my feet are disgusting, I’ll keep rubbing them in your face.”

Kyle said nothing, even as Ashley extended her sweaty bare foot towards his face.

“Kiss my foot and say thank you.”

“Then can I go?” he asked.

“Kiss it before I have your thoroughly smell my toes again,” Ashley commanded.

The thought of Ashley’s sour, cheesy toes clutching at his nose made the decision easy. He kissed her foot.

“Thank you,” he replied.

Kyle pulled away form her foot, but she extended her foot, sliding her toes over his nose before Kyle pushed her foot away.

“We have our work cut out for us, Ashley,” remarked Becca.

“What do you want?”

Becca produced a key form her pocket. “Clean up this mess and wait here. We’ll be having a group meeting in about ten minutes. Then we’ll tell you exactly what we expect.”

Becca applied the key to the cuff and released Kyle’s other arm. It was sore, and he nursed it.

She did the same for his ankles, and Kyle was a free man. But was he?

“Could I get my clothes too?”

Becca and Ashley laughed. “Not yet,” said Becca. “We don’t want you running off until you understand what we want. Besides, we’re not done with you yet”

“I won’t go anywhere.”

“Well, that’s the other thing,” added Ashley. As long as any of us want you naked, you’ll be naked. And I want you naked for the time being.

Ashley smacked Kyle’s ass as he stumbled to his feet.

“We’ll be back,” added Becca smiling as her gaze lingered over his body for a few seconds.

THE MEETING

Kyle had just finished tossing the socks and shoes into a corner of the room when the door swung open.

“Look at him,” remarked Cassandra. “How sweet.”

Kyle turned.

Cassandra, Dawn and Whitney giggled as they gazed at Kyle from the landing. And then Kyle remembered he was naked, quickly sliding his hands over his groin.

But this only delighted the girls even more as they bounded down the stairs, followed by Becca, Ashley and Karen. Two younger college girls also followed them into the room, bursting into uncontrollable giggles when they say Kyle.

Dawn and Whitney teased him, smacking his bare ass, as Cassandra attempted to pry Kyle’s hands from in front of his privates. “When we want to see it, you show it,” she exclaimed. But Kyle was too embarrassed.

“You were naked all last night and we all got an eyeful,” remarked Karen. “So what’s the problem now?”

Becca shuffled the polaroids in her hands.

“Stand over here,” she demanded, gesturing to the center of the room. The girls were already taking seats around him. They were all smiles and couldn’t keep their eyes off him.

Kyle gave Becca a withering look before complying, his hands still over his privates.

“And when you stand before any of us, you keep your hands behind your back,” explained Karen.

“Why?”

“Because you don’t want everyone at school to see naked pictures of you.”

Kyle hesitated before taking his arms and putting them behind his back. Dawn and Whitney applauded while the others gave him a few catcalls until he flushed red again.

“That’s it,” added Karen. “Do as you’re told. By others or any other women associated with us. Of course, that’s within reason. And nothing in public. But when you’re in private with any of us, you do exactly what we want you to do. Got it?”

Kyle shrugged.

“That’s not very convincing,” remarked Ashley.

“Yes,” said Kyle with a sneer. The younger girls sitting across from him continued to whisper amongst themselves and giggle as they gazed at him.

“When we say strip, you take off every stitch of clothing,” added Karen. “Understand?”

“Yes.”

“That goes for us, or any women we give permission to make use of you.”

“And how will I know who has permission?”

“Because they’ll refer to you by your new name.”

The girls eagerly anticipated the name.

“Footboy,” added Karen with a chuckle.

The girls were in hysterics.

A woman walks up to you and says: “Footboy. I want you to clean my apartment this weekend. Then you’ll clean her apartment.”

“I’m not going to do anything. This is fucking ridiculous.”

“Well, here’s the deal,” continued Karen. “You’re going to make yourself useful to women. And that means you’ll be doing chores. Any household chores, cleaning or fixing things. Cooking. Dishes. That’s not asking too much, is it?”

“Can he do it in the nude,” asked Dawn.

“If you like,” replied Karen. “It’s up to us. We’re in charge.”

“This isn’t going to work,” muttered Kyle.

“It will if you shut up and do what you’re told,” added Karen.

“For how long?”

“Until your attitude improves,” added Becca. “Until you happily do what you’re told. Until you show real gratitude for serving our needs.”

Kyle shook his head in disbelief. “Alright, I’ll do that. But no cheesy feet. I’ve done with that shit.”

“No you’re not,” replied Karen. “You’re done once you begin to show real appreciation for even the stinkiest, nastiest feet.”

“This isn’t funny anymore.”

The girls didn’t agree and continued to giggle.

“If ou don’t want nasty feet, you’ll have to learn about footcare,” added Karen. “That means pedicures, and that also means taking care of calluses and other unpleasantness. And you’ll do it with a smile. It’s up to you. You’ll be worshipping our feet anyway. So if you want them to look nice, you’ll take care of them.”

“You’re kidding me,” replied Kyle. “Foot worshipping? You had me smelling everyone’s stinking feet, and licking everyone’s dirty feet for hours last night. I think that’s enough.”

“But we brought some friends who wanted to get their feet worshipped.”

The college girls smiled as she gazed coyly towards the floor. Their bare ankles revealed between their jeans and sneakers.

“You’ll be providing foot worship on demand,” added Becca. “If we want you to smell our feet, you smell them. And that goes for bare feet and nasty sock feet too. And of course, you’ll lick and suck on them as much as we want. Got it, footboy?”

“You guys?” asked Kyle as he turned to Karen. “I’m not touching your feet.”

“You will and I’ll keep rubbing them in your face until you begin to appreciate my foot odor.”

The college girls giggled.

“Any of us, or any women who has our permission can rub her feet in your face whenever she likes, as long as it’s private. I don’t care how awful her feet smell or how dirty they are, that’s her privilege.”

“This is going too far. This whole foot things is making me sick.”

“What’s your problem with feet?” asked Dawn. “They’re going to smell, Kyle. What do you expect? And so what if they stink.”

“I don’t care. Just keep them in your shoes.”

But Dawn did just the opposite, removing her slip-on clog to stretch her slightly-soiled and oily looking feet. “Get on the floor and smell my feet,” said Dawn.

Becca raised the photos. “You understand what to do, don’t you?” remarked Becca.

Kyle said nothing as he got to his knees in front of Dawn and approached her foot reluctantly. But he kept his distance, her leg stretched before him, her toes wiggling.

“How are you going to smell them form there, Kyle,” asked Dawn with a smirk. But he couldn’t get closer. Her dirty, grubby toes revolted him and he recalled just how sickening her cheesy toes smelled. Her soles still looked incredibly sweaty from wearing those clogs.

Karen grabbed Kyle by the hair and pulled his face towards Dawn’s extended size 8 foot. Dawn’s warm, sweaty toes clutching Kyle’s nose and wriggling playfully. “That’s it, smell my toes, Kyle.”

Kyle tried to hold his breath as long as he could and then gave in, taking in the full pungent stench of Dawn’s dirty toes. It was sharp and vinegary, like aged sweat and yet also mildewy, like the smell of old rotten shoes.

“That’s it,” exclaimed Dawn. “Sniff louder, footboy.”

Karen, highly amused by Kyle’s predicament, held out her hand for Dawn and Dawn gave her a high five.

As Dawn continued to flex her toes over Kyle’s nose, he was growing too repulsed by the through of having to smell them again. He pulled away. Karen grabbed his head again and pushed his face towards Dawn’s extended toes.

“Smell her feet, Kyle,” she said.

And a sudden pressure on his testicles made him lurch. Becca had her hand on his balls and was applying steady pressure.

“Smell her feet or I’ll squeeze harder,” said Becca with a grin. Something about Becca’s expression convinced Kyle she meant it.

With his eyes closed, Kyle held his nose to Dawn’s wriggling toes and sniffed. The pungent, sour stink was making him sick. It was too hard.

“We can always tie him up and make him do it,” offered Dawn.

Kyle had no choice and he smelled her stinking toes again and again until the girls applauded and whistled their satisfaction. He kept taking breath while Dawn slid her toes over his nose and even pressed her smaller toes up into his nostrils, much to the amusement of the younger college girls.

“I love this,” remarked Dawn. “And to think I can just rub my feet in your face as much as I like.”

Kyle wanted to put her in her place, but refrained. He would have his chance.

And then Dawn replaced the one foot, now dry, with a newly moist and warm foot, the smell remarkably pungent and nauseating.

“Smell my feet like there’s nothing else you’d rather be doing,” said Dawn.

Kyle sniffed and sniffed again.

“You can do better than that,” remarked Karen. “You’ll keep sniffing our feet until you learn to do it with real enthusiasm. You should show how grateful you are to have our feet in your face.”

Kyle struggled to remain silent, even as Dawn continued to flex her toes up against his nostrils and over his nose again.

“This is called putting a man in his place,” said Karen to the college girls. “And now it’s your turn.”

The girls were a little embarrassed.

One of them, her name Alise, looked worried. “I’d feel so bad for him. I mean we did what you asked but I think we got our feet a little too smelly.” Alise wrinkled her nose.

Karen, along with Dawn and Cassandra, simply laughed.

“Wouldn’t you like to rub them in his face anyway,” asked Karen.

“Sure, but…”

“Then you should do what you want. That’s the whole point.”

The other girl, Sandra, seemed more enthusiastic and had already begun to unlace her running shoes.

“Maybe he should lay on the floor so they won’t have to hold their legs up.”

Karen grabbed Kyle by the hair and pushed him to the floor. “Lay down face up,” she demanded.

Kyle turned around to gaze up at the girls’ smiling faces. Above him was the scuffed, dirty sole of Sandra’s running shoe which she promptly pressed onto his face.

“This is soooo cool,” she remarked, still fiddling with the lace before removing the shoe from his face and prying it off her foot. She had wide size 8 feet, the ball of her foot thickly padded and glistening with sweat.

Sandra quickly pressed her warm, sweaty foot onto Kyle’s face and began to rub it in his face, lathering it with her foot sweat. Kyle held his breath as long as he could before taking a few quick breathes once she’d removed her toes from over his nose. But he could still smell them. Like cheetos, just more potent.

Kyle almost caught himself feeling relieved the girls’ feet didn’t smell worse. It wasn’t a rotten, acrid smell, almost sweet, but sickly sweet though.

“I can’t believe we’re doing this,” said Sandra.

Alise wrinkled her nose again. “Your feet are sooo nasty, Sandra.”

“I haven’t washed them in two days,” replied Sandra with a giggle. She was clearly enjoying having Kyle’s face under her stinky foot. She slid her foot over his face and curled her toes over his nose.

“Smell my feet real good, footboy.”

“That’s it,” said Karen with a laugh. “You’ve got it.”

Kyle was of half a mind to walk up and leave the house, naked if necessary. They were trying to humiliate him and it was making him furious. But he bided his time and took a few whiffs.

Alise heard. “I can’t believe he’s smelling your feet.”

Kyle couldn’t believe it either. And within five minutes, Sandra began to slide her other warm, sweaty foot over his face, even slapping his face form time to time with her feet. “Can I have him lick them?” asked Sandra.

“Ewww. They’re too sweaty, Sandra,” remarked Alise.

“He’s here to worship your feet however you like,” volunteered Becca. “He’s here to do what you want. What we want.”

“Then suck on this,” demanded Sandra, pressing a soiled heel over his mouth.

“Open your mouth, loser,” ordered Karen while Becca pressed her shoe over Kyle’s groin. “Don’t make her ask twice. You do as she says.”

Kyle opened his mouth and let Sandra grind her dirty heel over his tongue. And as Sandra cupped the cheesy toes of her other foot over Kyle’s nose, he felt himself succumb to the depths of degradation. Smelling the pungent stink of her toes while tasting the salty, tart skin of her rough heel was overwhelming. He was miserable and yet the girls were laughing.

“Can I call him loser too,” asked Sandra.

“Well, he is one, so that’s fine,” replied Cassandra. “Call him what you like.

Sandra pulled her heel away and proceeded to shove her dirty, malodorous toes into his mouth. “Lick my toes, loser.”

She’s pushed her toes in so far, he was practically gagging. And the rest of the girls were in hysterics. Why was this happening to him. He could have handled the abuse, but there was something so indescribably degrading about women rubbing their dirty, unwashed feet in his face.

Sandra insisted Kyle lick her sweaty feet clean, and he did, with a little prodding from the others. Whatever resistance he’d mustered by the morning, he was losing again. With Sandra and Dawn, both, sliding their dirty, stinking feet over his face and telling him to sniff, lick, suck and kiss, there was no time to ask himself why. There was only time enough to obey, and these women were demanding. Why they loved having him sniff their stinky feet so much was mystifying.

“Your turn,” said Sandra, turning to her friend. But Alise must have had a change of tune, because she smiled as she began to pry off her size 10 sneaker.

A hot rush of pungent foot stink washed over him before Alise slid her long, moist foot onto his face and wriggled her toes over his eyes.

“Oh, they stink,” she observed, pulling her foot away.

“He’s used to it by now,” remarked Karen. “Just have him smell them and relax. Don’t worry about him.”

Alise nodded before sliding her foot over his face, gliding his nose between each of her toes. “It feels nice.”

“Smell her feet for us, Kyle,” demanded Becca with a kick to his ribs. He was trying not to smell her feet, but he did what he was told. He’d tell these women off in time, but not while he felt so naked and vulnerable. Besides, his balls were sore form the first time Becca grabbed and squeezed them.

Now Alise’s big feet smelled rancid. Her sneakers must have been rotten because her feet smell by turns acrid and stale, with a hint of cheese near her unpainted toenails. Her feet were calloused as well and she clearly didn’t take the best care of her feet.

“Looks like someone could use a pedicure,” observed Whitney. “You should have him do that for you.”

Alise nodded her agreement. “I’m so embarrassed.”

“Don’t be,” added Karen. “Nothing to be ashamed of. He should worship your feet enthusiastically, no matter what shape they’re in. And it looks like you could use the attention.”

“Smell her toes,” said Becca.

And Kyle sniffed between her long toes. Her feet really smelled repulsive.

“That feels good,” said Alise with a giggle.

“Then he should keep doing it. Keep smelling her toes, dumbfuck,”

Kyle wanted to smash Karen’s face in but he just gritted his teeth and proceeded to smell the girls’ stinking toes. And soon enough, another hot, sweaty foot joined the first, and with the second set of toes clamped firmly over his nose, Kyle continued to breath in her powerful foot odor.

Her uncut toenails were especially sharp-smelling under her nails, and she made a habit of trying to do what the other girls did: sliding her toes under his nose.

“How does it feel,” asked Becca.”

“Kinda cool. I still can’t believe someone’s actually smelling my feet.”

“He’ll lick them clean too. Just ask him.”

Alise hesitated a moment before pressing the ball of her foot over his mouth, her cheddar toes wriggling over his nose. Lick my feet,” she asked.

Kyle hesitated himself. He could image just how acrid and tart her foot must taste. And there was dirt between her toes and under her nails. Why couldn’t she have taken care of her nasty feet?

Pressure on his groin made the decision for him. He extended his tongue and began to lick and suck on the ball of her foot. They tasted just as foul as he’d imagined. He still couldn’t believe he was here sucking on a woman’s filthy, unwashed stinking foot.

Unfortunately for Kyle, Alise enjoyed the use of his tongue even more. “Mmmn,” she moaned as she let his tongue glide between her toes.

“Have you enjoyed a man’s tongue before, Alise?” asked Karen.

Alise’s bashful smile answered the question.

“Now that he has to do what we want, he can do more than just lick your toes, Alise.”

The other women applauded. They loved where this was going.

“He’ll have to make sure we’re well pleased, if you know what I mean,” added Karen. “And I tell you I could use some serious tongue work.”

Within five minutes a pungent stench of old sharp cheese wafted over him before one of Karen’s reddened, wrinkled sole hovered over his face for a second before pressing hard over his face, her toes eagerly clutching hold of his nose.

Karen’s stinking foot was making him nauseous and when she covered his face with both hot, sweaty, sour-smelling feet, he was gasping for air.

“Remember my feet, Kyle. Now sniff them better than last time.”

He couldn’t do it and pushed her feet away.

But Karen was not going to accept refusal, nor were any of the others. They knew what they wanted, and the last thing they were about to permit was disobedience.

He tried to get up, but the girls were too quick for them. Besides, there were eight of them. Cassandra and Dawn held him down while Becca’s sneakered foot pressed hard against his face. He could feel Sandra’s nails digging into his testicles.

Kyle gasped with pain. “Please. Don’t.”

“Then you’ll smell my feet real good?”

Kyle nodded before Karen smothered his face with her grimy, calloused and foul-smelling feet. “Say thank you.”

“Thank you,” replied Kyle.

“He might actually be learning,” observed Karen with a smile before she began to shove her dirty toes into his mouth.

“My feet got dirty again this morning. So if you can be a dear and clean them for me.” She continued, noticing Kyle’s disgusted expression. “And don’t be a whiny baby. It’s just feet.”

Karen’s big toe, her nails dirty, slid into his mouth and he could taste the tart, salt of her foot sweat. She was leaning back in her chair, luxuriating and loving every minute her feet were getting attention.

“What’s nice is it doesn’t matter how sweaty and smelly my feet get,” observed Karen. “I know I can kick back and get them thoroughly worshipped. Can’t I, Kyle?”

Kyle nodded slowly. He was too degraded to care. Karen’s feet were all over his face and here he was, taking deep whiffs when she told him to and cleaning between her toes when ordered.

“Your feet still smell foul, Karen,” remarked Becca with a chuckle. Others were holding their noses to block out the potent stink.

“The better to teach him enthusiasm,” she replied. “Smell my feet real loud, so everyone can hear you appreciating my foot odor.”

Kyle took a deep breath, but the acrid stink made him shudder. He wanted to slap her foot away, but restrained himself.

It wasn’t long before Cassandra’s parmesan-smelling size 8’s slithered over his face, as well as Whitney’s vinegary feet. He lost track of whose feet he was sniffing and tasting. Only Karen’s feet were instantly recognizable.

But it seemed the girls soon forgot he was even there. Speaking to him only to give him a different task while they spoke amongst themselves, laughing about the boys they’ve known and dated.

When Kyle couldn’t think how else they could demean him, the girls stood and raced upstairs, leaving him with Becca and Karen.

“I think he deserves a rest,” said Becca.

“Hardly,” replied Karen. “He’s got a lot to learn.”

“It’ll take time.”

“Well, their place is filthy. He should at least help us out a bit more.”

“You’re right,” added Becca. “Tell you what, Kyle. You do some cleaning for us this afternoon and we’ll let you go home, clean up so you won’t smell like feet.”

Karen laughed at this. “Damn he stinks.”

“That’s your feet he smells like.”

“I love it,” added Karen, still laughing.

“My clothes,” asked Kyle weakly.

“When you’re done,” answered Becca.

Karen rubbed her sweaty foot over his face for several seconds before standing and walking away.

Becca turned to Kyle. “I want you at my place tonight. We have things to discuss.”

Kyle nodded. Perhaps he could talk things over with her and be done with it. This was his chance, but he’d have to be diplomatic … maybe charm her a bit. But he was in no mood to charm anyone.

Becca helped Kyle up before slapping him hard on his ass.

“You’re doing good. Try to have fun with it.”

“Cause we’re having a blast,” remarked Karen with a grin before she stepped outside.

And so, Becca took Kyle upstairs and set him to work, cleaning the bathroom floor and toilet, washing dishes, and putting Cassandra and Whitney’s dirty clothes into the laundry. Becca even had him cut and paint Alise’s toenails.

“Not a great job, but it’ll do,” observed Cassandra. But Alise was happy.

Finally, they had him reach up to put in a new bulb before announcing he’d made a good start.

“I can go?”

“For now,” answered Karen. “But we’ll be in touch.”

“And remember tonight,” added Becca. “Ten o’clock. Don’t be late like you usually are. I’d like to get off on the right foot this time.”

Whitney tossed him his clothes and the girls watched as he dressed himself.

“Thanks for doing our feet, footboy,” said Sandra as the girls watched him walk outside.

He could feel their mocking gazes fixed upon him as he walked towards his car. He drove to the law school campus. He had a few things to take care of before heading home.

The campus was relatively deserted the weekend before the start of school. But his mind was elsewhere. What was happening to him? He tried to forget about it, putting it out of his mind and almost resolving never to speak to Becca again. But a part of him wanted to talk to her. There were still unresolved issues.

“You must be Kyle,” remarked a young woman. “I’m Megan.”

Kyle turned. She was blond and tall like Becca. He didn’t recall whether she was a student at the school or not. He was surprised she knew his name.

The girl put a cellphone away. “I’m friends with Amber and Becca. I used to be on the volleyball team.”

“Right,” smiled Kyle, pretending he recognized her. But she was attractive. “How are you?”

“Great. They told me all about you. I didn’t think I’d bump into you here tonight. But I was meaning to get in touch.”

Kyle seemed please. Reality was taking hold again. “Really?”

“I’m sure they’ve been putting you through the ringer, but I’ve been dying to try this out too. So have my friends. I was meeting up with them in a little bit. It would be nice to have you over.”

“Put through the ringer?” asked Kyle. What was she referring to?

“Oh, you know, footboy. And I can tell you, I’ve been on my feet all day and my feet are killing me. I could definitely use some attention.”

The girl’s legs were bare except for a pair of high-heel loafers.

“What are you saying?”

“Well, you know. I think I’d like to make use of your services this evening. It’ll be fun. My friends are a blast. And I’m sure some of us will have pretty stinky feet. I know you like that.”

“Who said I liked that?”

“It doesn’t matter whether you like smelly feet or not. They’ll stink anyway. But I’d like you to come over for some foot worship.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Megan sniffed his face. “Smells like you know a lot about feet, Kyle.”

“I can’t do this.”

Megan’s face soured. She looked angry. “As far as I understand, you have to.”

“No I don’t.” Kyle turned to walk away.

“If you’ve got a problem with this, I’d suggest you take it up with Becca and Karen. But until you do, you do what I want, footboy.”

He was getting louder and Kyle was embarrassed someone else might hear. He turned back.

“Do what you want?”

“Exactly. And I want to go home, kick my shoes off and get some top-notch foot worship. And when my friends come by, they’ll want it too. I know them.”

“I have plans tonight at 10.”

“Well, it’s five-thirty now. Come over at six and you’ll only have to stay about three hours.”

“When do I eat.”

“We’ll find something for you.” Megan studied him a moment. “You’re kidding about this right? Of course you like stinky feet.”

“I can’t do this.”

“Of course you can and you will. I’ve given you an order and I expect you to follow it. You’re going to get in my car and you’re going to let me and my friends have a little fun with you with our feet. Understand? You wouldn’t want anyone else at school finding out, would you? I know about the photos and I know some very talkative people.”

Kyle was concerned. “You go to school here?”

“Yeah. And I’d suggest you make it easy on yourself and do what you’re told. It’ll work better that way.” Megan beckoned him to follow her. “Now come on, footboy. And until they tell me you’re done, you do what I tell you.”

Kyle followed.

“I was hoping you liked feet super smelly, because my feet get awfully smelly. I can clean them as much as a like and they still stink like you wouldn’t believe. They told me you’re really cool about that. I can never get footrubs, let alone get my toes sucked. And to think you even smell feet and lick them.”

Kyle said nothing.

Megan retrieved her phone and made a call. “Girl? You will not believe who I ran into. Remember the guy Becca told us about? Yeah, well, I’m bringing him home for the girls.” Megan laughed.

Kyle was alone with his thoughts. What had happened to his life in 24 horrific hours. It was never meant to be like this. And what astonished him the most was how these women manipulated and coerced him into doing the very things he would never have done. And here he was, of to be humiliated by women again. What would this lead to and how would it end?

loyalfootservant
07-09-2011, 03:02 PM
TAKE BACK THE FOLLOWING NIGHT

ON THE ROAD TO HUMILIATION

Megan, holding her cellphone to her ear, grabbed Kyle by the wrist. “What are you waiting for?” she demanded, not at all pleased that he had stopped following her. It would have been so easy for him to pull himself free and go home. But what of the incriminating photos of him?

“Maybe I can meet you there,” he suggested as she pulled him to the car.

But Megan was still conversing with her friend over her cellphone. “Hold on, Hayley. He’s being difficult.”

“We don’t have time,” she said as she turned to face Kyle. She was losing patience with him. “Look, fellah. I want you to come with me. I’m within my rights and you’ve got to do what I say.”

“Hayley?” she said, the phone to her mouth. “Can you believe this guy? He just doesn’t get it.”

Megan stopped before a Rav 4 before unlocking the doors with her key. “Get in,” she told Kyle. He hesitated. “Do I have to tell you again,” she asked. Anxious to work out a diplomatic solution, Kyle did as he was told. Maybe if he was nice, she’d tell him who had the photos.

Megan climbed inside and shut the door before starting the engine. “Yeah. Totally,” she said, the cellphone still held to her face. “I warned him already …. But whatever. I’m sure they don’t smell as awful as yours probably do.” Megan laughed. “I’m serious.”

Megan glanced over at Kyle and smiled before putting driving out of the parking spot. “I guess he should have thought about that before he started pissing people off. So you know what to do. But you don’t have to tell all of them about him. I think it’ll be a nice surprise when I bring him over.” Megan turned to face Kyle. “Well, he looks petrified. Sure. I’ll tell him. Yeah. Cool. See you soon. Bye.”

“You should take it easy, footboy. It’s not like we’re going to castrate you. I’m sure you can handle a little humiliation.”

“Do you think this is fair? I mean getting treated like this?”

Megan shrugged. “I could care less. But I think I’m entitled to have a little fun, don’t you? You seem to have your fun.”

“Having me smell your feet? You get some kick out of it?”

Megan laughed. “I can’t say I’ve ever had the pleasure. But Karen’s been telling us how much fun it is that I’d love to at least try it and see for myself. We’re all a little curious, I guess.”

“I can’t keep doing this.”

“What’s the big deal? I heard you enjoyed it last night.”

“That’s not true.”

“You got hard for everyone to see. You must have loved smelling their stinky feet. You just can’t admit it to yourself.”

“It’s disgusting.”

“I really don’t see what your problem is. We’re just havin’ a little fun, and all you have to do is smell some feet. Super stinky feet, I admit. But they’re just feet.”

“This isn’t a big deal?”

“We’re just going to have a little fun. Enjoy it or don’t, I don’t care. But you’re going to do what you’re told. And if that means smelling everyone’s feet, then that’s what you’ll do. I don’t care how much our feet stink.”

“What do you want? For me to beg … get on my hands and knees.”

“In the nude … and after we’ve all had a chance to rub our feet on your face. Then you can beg all you want. Oh, and you’ve got to do chores too, don’t you.”

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“They told me you were a footboy, that you’d do what you were told. I don’t think they’d be too happy to hear how you tried to weasel out of this.”

“I’m not weaseling out of anything. I just want to understand why.”

“Ask them later. But my friends and I are going to have a laugh first. Boy, I still can’t believe you actually have to smell our feet … and lick them too no less. Someone must really be upset with you.” Megan chuckled to herself.

“But you’re not. So couldn’t we just forget about this?”

Megan pulled the car up to a stop light and turned to Kyle.

“Becca and Ashely are good friends of mine. I couldn’t forgive myself if I let you go without helping them teach you a lesson. So, they wanted us to get our feet all smelly and nasty for you. It was a little strange. I admit. But we’ve actually been looking forward to it. Kinda kinky and funny too.”

“They asked you to get your feet all nasty?”

“We couldn’t all join the fun last night. But we can make up for it now. Anyway, I’m not interested in discussing this. Just do as you’re told and everything’ll be fine. And you can start by shutting up.”

“Do I have to smell …”

“You’re smelling everyone’s feet. That’s a promise. Now can it.”

Kyle fell silent. There was no room for negotiation. Megan seemed nice enough, but had she no pity? Was it that important to her for him to be humiliated by her and her friends?

He remembered the night before and how demeaning it was to have all these women forcing their revolting feet in his face without any concern for how he felt about it? They could have at least made an effort to wash their feet first, but it seemed the girls went to great effort to make their feet as foul as possible.

Kyle resolved to walk away once Megan parked the car. He couldn’t be expected to go through with this? It was degrading, inhuman. Just the thought of more dirty, sweaty feet in his face was enough to nauseate him. He wasn’t going to do it again. They had no right to do this to him.

Megan turned the car into a driveway and pulled the car into a driveway. Kyle had to get out fast before the garage doors closed on him. He tried to open the door, but Megan had locked it.

“What’s the hurry?” she asked. “You’ll be enjoying our feet before long. There’s no rush.”

“The door’s locked,” he explained, trying not to sound anxious. But the garage doors were slowly closing.

“I’m still can’t believe you’ve got to smell my feet,” she remarked, shaking her head. “If they hadn’t told me all about you, I might actually feel sorry for you. I’ve been wearing the same loafers the past three days and I haven’t had a chance to wash my feet. I’m almost afraid to take them off.”

Kyle glanced to her feet and noticed she was wearing high heel loafers without hose. She had shapely ankles, but the shoes looked tight. Her feet must have smelled ungodly.

“The door,” he yelled. Megan unlocked them and once she did so, Kyle jumped from the car. But it was too late to leave. The door had already swung closed.

“We’d better hurry. You’ve got a lot of feet to work on before you make your date.”

Kyle figured he could probably run out through the front door, but he had to be quick.

Megan smiled as he approached and squeezed his bottom. “And you’re not smelling any feet until you get your clothes off.” She opened the door to the stairs and Kyle leaped ahead, bounding up the steps.

“You can’t wait, can you?” she observed, following him up.

Kyle reached the landing and turned. There were several women seated on a sofa smoking cigarettes; goth chicks dressed all in black; probably college seniors. They weren’t exactly beautiful, but they weren’t ugly either. They were all dressed in boots and stockings.

One of the girls smiled and winked, but Kyle turned. The floor was a maze of hallways and doors. Where was the front door?

“You lost,” remarked one of the girls in a deep baritone. She pulled a few strands of orange-dyed hair from her face. She was actually kind of pretty.

“The front door?”

“Downstairs,” she replied. Kyle turned to the garage door only to find Megan standing before him.

“End of the hallway,” the girl added.

“Where do you think you’re going?” asked Megan with a smirk.

“Is that him?” asked another girl.

“Yeah, and you’re letting him get away?”

Kyle hurried down the hallway and opened a door. It was a closet.

“Come on girls,” came a rallying cry. He heard hurried footsteps. He was running out of time.

Kyle tried another door. There was another hallway. He entered and raced toward the end, finding what appeared to be a stairwell leading, hopefully, to the front door.

And then a woman appeared, dressed all in black and big, clunky heels. She seemed a little older than the other girls, someone who might have tired of the whole goth scene. “You must be Kyle. Don’t worry we’re all here.”

THE USUAL HUMILIATIONS

Kyle turned and noticed three more college girls drinking beers near an open kitchen. They were fairly sporty, a marked changed from the girl he’d just seen. He recognized Shannon, the tall girl from the volleyball team.

“Hey, Kyle,” she remarked. “My friends: Elyse and Maddy.” The girls were fairly fall, still dressed as if for volleyball practice, their hair tied up in ponytails. “Good thing Hayley called us when she did because we were all heading home to shower.”

“I’m Haley,” said the first woman.

Kyle noticed the other girls entering the room from behind him.

“He’s so excited,” commented Megan. “He ran right in.”

“This has been a huge misunderstanding,” began Kyle in one last attempt to earn a reprieve. “Becca told me everything would be fine. In fact, I was going over to see her to clear things up.”

“Well, you haven’t cleared things up yet,” responded Megan.

“She apologized and said things got out of hand. She’s o.k. now.”

“I just called her and she was o.k. with you being here,” replied Hayley. “And I appreciate you being here because I’m sure that when the shoes and boots come off it’ll be stink overload.”

Some of the girls chuckled.

“So you’ve been warned. But you’re used to this kind of thing.”

“Maybe I should call Becca?” asked Kyle as he edged toward the steps. But Hayley grabbed him by the arm.

“No need for that. You got feet to service.”

“Ready to have some fun?” said Megan to everyone present, grabbing Kyle by the rim of his pants. He pulled himself free, but Hayley had him by the arm.

The sight of Karen mounting the stairs stunned him for a moment; just long enough for some of the other girls to grab hold of him.

Karen smiled as she leaped up, two steps at a time. Kyle noticed she was still wearing the putrid slip-on loafers she was wearing the other night.

He struggled to free himself, but the girls surrounded him.

“For a guy who goes through a girl a week, this must be heaven for you,” remarked Karen.

Kyle wanted nothing better than to slap the smirk from Karen’s face. There was no way in hell he’d let her rub her reeking, filthy feet all over his face.

“Well, let’s say we get him naked,” suggested Karen with a howl. The girls cheered and applauded, pulling Kyle back to the floor before grabbing and pulling at his clothes. Kyle struggled, but there were too many of them. The volleyball girls managed to pin his arms behind his back while the goth chicks, all smiles, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants before yanking them down his legs. Kyle kicked free, but it wasn’t long before the girls grabbed hold of his legs again.

“Stop struggling, Kyle,” insisted Karen. “It won’t do you any good. The girls want to see you naked so we’re taking your clothes off.”

Kyle was thrown to the floor as his shirt was pulled up and over his head. He felt hands reaching for his shorts before yanking them off. The catcalls and howls were humiliating.

“Nothing impressive,” remarked one of the girls. The others giggled.

He must have flushed crimson, though he couldn’t see anything, his shirt twisted over his arms and head.

“He’s so vulnerable,” responded another girl. “I could squash his balls.”

He tried to kick free, but it was no use. They’d clamped his ankles together and dragged him by the feet, his dress socks still on, to a small sofa. Within seconds, his wrists were clamped together too, and his shirt pulled up over his head to reveal a room of mocking, leering faces. He struggled, but several girls were on top of him holding him down.

“Ready?” asked one of the goth chicks, her name Nikki.

“Yeah,” answered Shannon. And then the girls let go of Kyle. He struggled to get to his feet, but someone had tied his arms and legs to the furniture. He was securely tied.

“Why are you doing this to me?” he asked, already feeling sufficiently humiliated, his naked body on full view to a room full of giggling, excited women.

“Ready to smell some really stinky feet?” asked Karen as she took a seat on Kyle’s stomach. She was heavy and Kyle gasped for air. She raised her feet and placed them on either side of Kyle’s face.

“I bet you missed mine. I put on my favorite tights so you could really enjoy my foot odor.”

“Your feet make me sick.” He meant it. He could already smell her feet even though she was wearing shoes. The stench was putrid and eye-wateringly potent … almost rotten.

“Are you sure?” she replied, playing coy. Kyle felt a shoe drop near his head. The girls crowded over him, all smiles and looks of disbelief. But amusement quickly turned to disgust as the other girls began holding their noses and waving the air.

“Your feet smell nasty, Karen,” remarked Megan.

“You’re going to make him smell those?” replied another girl.

Karen responded with a laugh before sliding her hosed foot up over his cheek. She was no longer barefoot. A crusty old pair of tights grazed his flesh like sandpaper. And then she slid her hosed toes over his nose and wiggled them playfully.

The girls groaned in mock disgust.

“I can’t believe we’re doing this,” said Megan. “It’s just like in those internet stories.”

“That’s right. And then you tell him to smell them,” she remarked before turning to me. “Now smell my stinking feet, footboy. And smell them real good this time. Big, greedy whiffs.”

How could this be happening to him again, wondered Kyle as he tried not to breathe through his nose. Her hosed foot was soaked with sweat. It was absolutely foul. But he wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer, and Karen wasn’t going anywhere. He’d have to take a breath and submit to the inevitable.

Kyle breathed. Her tights smelled of sharp cheddar and vinegar. It was revolting.

“Sniff louder,” ordered Karen. “No pansy-assed sniffs like you’re not sure if you should like it or not. Show me you know what an honor it is to smell my funky dogs.”

Some of the girls laughed.

Kyle groaned involuntarily, and she responded by grinding her toes over his nose. “You know you love it.”

Kyle did what he was told. Still overpoweringly stale and cheddary. How long had she been wearing these tights anyway?

“That’s it,” replied Karen. “A few more deep whiffs. Take it in.” Karen loved wiggling her unwashed, stinking toes in his face.

But taking bigger whiffs of her disgustingly overpowering foot stink wasn’t making it any easier. Karen curled her toes over his nose and rubbed the ball of her foot against his nose. “Keep smellin’ them, footboy.”

‘Wow,’ observed one of the goth girls, “he’s really smelling them.”

The other girls were by turns amused and revolted. But there was nothing amusing about this for Kyle. He was helpless to stop Karen from sliding her warm, moist hosed foot over his face. And it wasn’t long before another hot, sweat-soaked foot joined the first, lathering Kyle’s face in the cheesiest of foot sweat.

“You see how easy it is,” said Karen. “Tell him what to do, and he does it … if not.”

Kyle felt a sharp pain in his testicles. He turned and noticed one of the goth chicks standing over his crotch, a booted foot pressed against his privates.

“That’s it,” chuckled Karen. “But no need for that unless he doesn’t behave.”

“I hope he doesn’t,” replied with girl with a giggle. “I’ll squash his balls.”

Karen leaned over to me. “Guy problems. Let’s hope she doesn’t taken it out on you.” She turned to the girl. “We can spare him fo rnow … unless he doesn’t do what he’s told.”

Karen, both hosed feet firmly planted over his face, grinned. She slid her toes over his nose. “Now smell them so everyone can hear.”

Kyle, anxious to avoid having his privates stepped on again, took a deep breath. Maybe if he did what he was told, they’d leave him alone. But the overpowering stench of her crusty, cheesy tights made him light-headed.

“That’s more like it,” she remarked, playfully squeezing his nose with her toes before standing and rolling her tights off one foot at a time.

Kyle relished the fresh air, taking greedy breaths. There was a another sharp pain in his groin. The girl smiled as she pressed her boot onto his groin.

“Please, don’t,” he begged. “Please …”

And before he could finish, Karen began stuffing her filthy, rank tights into his mouth. The taste was sickeningly tart. He tried to choke them out, but Karen was pushing them in too hard. Using duct tape to keep the tights in place, she stepped away to admire her handiwork.

“That outta make sure he takes thorough whiffs,” she remarked. “By the tie he’s finished smelling everyone’s feet, he should be more docile; and then you can all get your feet cleaned.”

The girls cheered.

“Even you, Niki.”

“My filthy feet?”

“He’ll clean right between your toes.”

“Gross,” the girl replied as she seemed to savor the thought of making Kyle clean her filthy feet.

“That’s what a footboy is for,” she said as she pulled a chair up next to Kyle’s face. “You read those internet stories.”

“This is so cool,” answered. “Doing it for real.”

“So whose first?” asked Karen with a chuckle.

Niki answered first by claiming the seat and resting her booted feet on either side of his head. She began to unzip a boot. “This is, like, so wicked.”

Her friends crowded around as she slammed her booted foot onto Kyle’s face and continued to unzip it. “I’ve been wearing the same fishnets for four days,” she remarked with a giggle. More groans of disgust from the girls.

Kyle shifted his head to get her dirty boot sole off his face, but she just pressed it harder onto his face.

“Stop moving,” she ordered.

“Ooh,” the girls remarked in mock fear of her.

Kyle stopped moving. He remembered she wanted to crush his balls.

She quickly removed her boot before pulling it off and pressing her hot, reddened, fishnet sole squarely onto his face. Her foot was grimy with sweat and smelled of boot leather and vinegar, with a faint smell of cheetos. The stink was overpowering as she slid her size 9 foot over his face.

“This is so fucking cool,” she remarked with a giggle as someone passed her a cigarette. “They must really stink.” She took a puff, leaving it in her mouth as she worked her stinking, moist foot over his face before curling her toes over his nose. “Now smell my rank foot, bitch.”

Kyle complied, taking a breath. The stink of sour milk and aged cheese turned his stomach. The fishnets were torn in paces, her unpedicured toes protruding unappealingly. Clearly the girl didn’t take good care of her feet. The nails hadn’t been painted, let alone trimmed; and her toenails were dirty. There were even flecks of dirt between her toes. The thought of tasting would have exceeded what he had to endure just smelling them.

“I didn’t feel anything,” she replied, scrunching his nose under her grubby toes. “Sniff harder.”

Kyle sniffed louder. Her feet were too ripe and cheesy for words. The putrid taste of Karen’s funky tights didn’t help.

She wiggled her toes. “Oooh. That felt kinda nice. I could get used to this.” She smacked the side of my face with her booted foot before sliding her toes up under my nostril. “Keep sniffing them like that.”

Kyle sniffed softly. He couldn’t bear the thought to taking that much of her disgusting foot odor in at one time. She wasn’t pleased, slamming her foot against his face. “Keep sniffing them like the last time.”

Kyle was in pain, but he had to do what he was told. He took another deep breath, trying to convince himself that her cheesy, dirty toes weren’t as nauseatingly foul as he thought.

Niki unzipped her other boot before prying another moist, sweaty stocking foot from its tight sheath and pressing it onto Kyle’s face. It was the same unbearable stink, just hotter and more fetid.

Pressing the toes of both feet over his nose, one at a time, she ordered him to “smell my feet.” She leaned back and closed her eyes. “A deep breath every five seconds.”

Kyle gulped. How was he going to get through this? He sniffed again, amazed that her ill-cared for feet could be so filthy.

“This feels soooo good,” she said, flexing her smelly toes. “I should have had Patrick do this.”

“He’s next,” remarked her goth friend Jaclyn, a plain-looking girl with heavy black makeup. The other girls laughed.

“I’ve got some guy actually smelling my nasty feet and it feels awesome.”

“I told you you’d love it,” replid Karen from somewhere in the room.

Jaclyn pulled up a chair next to her friend and began to unfasten the buckles on her boots.

“What are you doing?” asked Niki.

“I can’t let you have all the fun,” remarked Jacklyn as she pulled a boot from her foot, stretching her stocking foot out and flexing it. ‘that feels better.”

Nike made a face. “Your feet stink.”

“So do yours,” she replied before lowing her stocking foot to Kyle’s face. “Let me just get a few whiffs.”

Niki reluctantly removed her toes from Kyle’s nose before starting to remove her stockings. She kept one foot firmly attached to his face as Jacklyn slid her warm, sweaty foot up over his face. Her stockings were in holes as well, two unpainted toes protruding from the fabric.

Kyle breathed. The smell was pungent and vinegary. Before he could turn his head away, she slid her stocking toes of his nose and squeezed.

“Smell my stinky foot, footboy.”

Kyle sniffed her stocking toes as she wiggled them playfully. The acrid stink was potent.

“That does feel nice. Keep sniffing them.”

Kyle did so, taking measured sniffs as she leaned back in her chair, relishing the sensation. “The air just feels so cool and tingly on my sweaty feet.”

A moist, sticky foot slithered over his face. It was one of Niki’s filthy bare feet, flecks of dirt embedded in the creases on her sole, calloused patches darkened with dirt.

“Let me at least finish,” insisted Niki, pushing Jacklyn’s stocking foot off Kyle’s face before curling her sticky sweaty toes over his nose.

“I’ve got to feel this no my bare toes. Now smell them.”

He took a deep breath. Her bare toes were especially sour and cheesy smelling. Was it all the dirt under her toenails? Her feet might have been beautiful if she bothered to take care of them; but as it was, they were ugly. But the girl didn’t seem to mind, playfully sliding one and then both sweaty bare feet over his face and giggling.

“You can use his face to massage your feet too.”

Some of the women laughed at this.

“Let me try,” remarked Jacklyn as she slid a foot, now bare, over his cheek, her toes grazing his nostril.

“Not until I’m done,” replied Niki as she pushed Jacklyn’s foot off his face, curling her sweaty, grimy toes over his nose and wiggling them. “Just five more minutes,” she added. “Smell them, footboy. Just like before.”

And Kyle smelled her feet for what felt like far more than five minutes.

And whenever Niki removed a foot, Jacklyn slid her toes over his nose. Her toes weren’t as filthy, but she didn’t take good care of her feet either and could have used a pedicure. Jacklyn had slightly larger feet, size 10 or so, but they looked bigger because they were solid feet with large toes.

“If you want it that badly,’ said Niki with a laugh before leaving Jacklyn to slide both of her sweaty, pungent-smelling feet all over his face, caking his face with even more footsweat.

“I want to do this all the time.”

“You’ll have to get your own footboy,” said Karen. “We’ll find you one.”

“This is really starting to be a thing,” said Megan.

“Once you do it, it’s hard to stop,” responded Karen, sliding her foot out of her shoe to smear her reeking foot over his face and giving his cheek a playful slap. “I’ll have to get my own footboy too.”

The third goth chick, Carmen, slid into the other seat and crossed her legs. She had dark hair and was kind of pretty under all the makeup. She was wearing large high heels, the kind with buckles. She watched, amused, as Jacklyn wiggled her unpainted toes over Kyle’s nostrils.

“More. Keep sniffing them,” said Jacklyn as she slid the tips of her toes up against his nostrils. “Pretty stinky, huh,” she remarked to Kyle. “My feet always stink.” The toe cheese under her nails was turning his stomach; so he was relieved when she cupped her toes back over his nose.

“For once it doesn’t matter,” said Karen.

“I think that’s why it feels so good to get them sniffed, because my feet are so stinky.”

A shoe fell on his chest. It was Carmen’s thick high heel, revealing the stocking sole. Her feet were size 8, but they were broad, solid-looking feet.

“Can I?” she asked with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

Reluctantly, Jacklyn removed her feet. Carmen wasted no time as she shoved her warm, sweaty stocking foot onto Kyle’s face. Her toes quickly perched themselves atop his nose. “Alright, smell those. I’ve been wearing the same stockings all week … at least since they told me all about you,”

Kyle’s stomach went all hollow from the overpowering smell of old cheese and rotting show leather. Her damp stocking toes were even more acrid smelling, and it didn’t help that she enjoyed squeezing his nose with them, the sweat from her stockings dripping out over his nose.

“I don’t feel anything,” she replied, her toes grappling with his nose.

Niki was nearby and she gave him a swift kick to the head with her barefoot.

“Smell her feet better, footboy.”

Kyle took a deep breath, one he was sure would please.

“I still don’t fell anything.”

A sharp pain to his groin, made him take a sharp intake of breath. The fetid stench of her crusty stocking toes almost made him wretch.

“Ooh. Now I feel it. That’s kinda nice. Hope my feet don’t stink too bad.” Carmen turned to Kyle. “Do they stink real bad?” she asked with a giggle.

Kyle nodded his head, which made everyone laugh. Carmen responded by rubbing her foot hard all over his face. “Then I should rub the stink off on you.”

Using Kyle’s head to pry off her other shoe, Carmen pulled her other stocking foot free and applied it to his face. The second foot seemed to smell even more putrid than the first. How often did she wear those heels of hers?

She rubbed the ball of her second foot against his nostrils. “Smell them some more.”

Kyle took as deep a breath as he could.

“This is awesome,” remarked Jacklyn. “I can’t believe he’s smelling them. Poor guy.”

“I know. I can smell them from here,” remarked Niki, her nose wrinkled.

“Make him smell your shoes,” said Jacklyn. “Those are, like, so nasty.”

Carmen giggled as she grabbed a shoe from the floor, turning it over before holding it over Kyle’s face.

It was the shoes that made her feet smell so repulsive. They were rotten and moldy smelling, well over-worn. Kyle could barely contain his nausea.

The girls groaned. Carmen’s shoes must have had something of a reputation.

“He’s actually smelling them,” observed Jackie.

“He doesn’t have a choice,” giggled Carmen. “Too cruel,” she said before removing the shoe and replacing it with her sweaty, stocking foot. Kyle had never felt so relieved to smell someone’s feet.

He smelled the toes of one foot as she removed the stocking from the other foot. “I’ve got to try this bare foot.”

A sticky, bare foot replaced the stocking foot. Her toes smelled like sour milk, really sour milk. Her feet had done a lot of sweating in those stockings and shoes.

“Even better,” she said, removing her other stocking before clasping both sweaty bare foot on his face, sliding one foot over his nose and then another. “Mmmn. Long whiffs, footboy.”

Kyle took a longer breath. It would have been fine if he enjoyed the smell, but the vile stench of her calloused, dirty feet was not enjoyable. It was degrading having this girl’s unwashed feet sliding over his face. At least the girl took better care of her feet, but they were still really calloused.

Hayley took a seat next to Carmen and smiled.

“I’m so happy everyone’s having fun,” she said. “We haven’t had this much fun in ages.”

“I thought it was a little weird,” said Carmen as she plied her bare toes into Kyle’s face. “But I’m so glad I came. I’m kinda of glad I wore the same stockings all week. Makes it worthwhile getting ‘em sniffed.”

Hayley removed one of her clunky heels. She wasn’t wearing stockings and her dirty, bare soles were wrinkled and reddened. She flexed her toes.

“Ready to make my toes happy,” she said before extending her foot to Kyle’s face. He closed his eyes and felt her warm, moist foot slither up over his face. Her foot smelled like warm cream cheese with a hint of corn chips. Her feet weren’t as foul-smelling as they other girls’ feet, but that didn’t make smelling them any less revolting.

Hayley slid her toes over his nose. “Smell my feet. Boy, they must stink by now.”

“Rub it in his face real good,” advised Niki with a smile. Hayely did just that, sliding her toes over his nose and telling him to smell her feet.

Kyle took a deep breath. He didn’t want to. But it wasn’t a matter of choice, but necessity. He could only breathe though his nose and if Hayley was going to curl her toes over his nose, what else could he do but smell her feet.

He could still feel Carmen’s foot rubbing against his cheek and chin while Hayely began to grind her toes over his nose. “That is soooo nice,” she remarked as she slumped back into the chair, her eyes closed. “Keep smelling my feet.”

Kyle did what he was told. He didn’t mind her feet as much; perhaps because she was attractive and gentle. And when she added her other bare foot, he smelled it too.

Before long, Shannon’s huge size 12 sole dangled above his face before smothering him. The fritos-like stench even more potent than it was the other night. Her big, sweaty foot was clammy and sticky with sweat as she rubbed it into his face, sliding his nose between her long smelly toes.

The girls were chatting and laughing amongst themselves, helping themselves to beers. Most of them had grown accustomed to this not as a peculiar event but as an everyday thing. How could they be so casual about it, thought Kyle.

Shannon removed her other Kswiss to reveal another sweaty sole. She pressed it over his face. “Smell my feet, footboy. I’ve been sweating it up pretty good in these. My feet must stink.”

Kyle closed his eyes and kept sniffing. And then the scent became more cheesy, stronger and with a Parmesan edge to it. He opened his eyes to realize that Maddy, one of the volleyball girls, was joyfully rubbing her wide size 7 feet all over his face.

“Hope those are smelly enough.”

“Yeah,” replied Shannon who was standing nearby. “They reek.”

“This is so weird and so cool. Smell my feet, footboy.”

Maddy pressed her stubby toes over his nose. And Kyle took a deep breath. He hated every minute, especially since Maddy’s toes were so unforgivably sharp and stale smelling. She took to sliding her toes into his nose and giggling.

“Ooh, I can smell my feet from here,” she remarked, wrinkling his nose. “Poor guy,” she added with a laugh as if she could care less what he was going through.

He hadn’t even noticed Elyse removing Karen’s vile-tasting tights and showing one of her gym socks in his mouth instead.

“How does my sock taste? I’ve been wearing it to the last five practices.”

Kyle must have been smelling her feet for ten minutes when he opened them to realize he was smelling Elyse’s big size 11s. One dirty sock foot rested on his cheek, while bare toes played over his nose.

“That’s it. Smell my stinky toes.”

She had long toes, like Shannon. They weren’t painted, but she took somewhat good care of her feet. She was an athlete. But her feet were incredibly sweaty, and he could feel how clammy and sticky she was making his face as she rubbed them all over him. They smelled like old sneakers and fritos..

“Pass me another beer,” she said as she slammed her stinking sock foot over his nose. The toe end was a little crusty and cheesy-smelling.

It wasn’t long before Megan finished things up, kicking off her loafers before leaping into the seat and slamming her stinking, sweaty feet onto his face. She’d been wearing her shoes without socks and judging from the sickeningly cheesy stench, she’d been wearing them barefoot a lot.

“I’ve been waiting a long time for this. This feels soooo good to get my shoes off. And I just love how his face feels under them.”

Megan was sliding her moist, sticky feet over his face. She had nice enough feet with long toes while squirmed all over his nose. “I’ve been thinking of doing this ever since I saw you earlier. Now smell my feet.”

There was something peculiarly sour-smelling about her feet, and Kyle had a feeling that her feet always smelled like that. She did admit to having a foot odor problem; but it wasn’t any worse than the other girls who had worse smelling feet.

But Kyle was too thoroughly demeaned by having to smell everyone’s stinking, ripe feet to object to anything. When Megan told him to take a deep breath, he did, sniffing her toes until she was satisfied.

“This does feel awesome,” she said flexing her toes over his nose. “It probably won’t feel half as good if my feet didn’t stink. More reason to keep them hot and sweaty.”

Megan yanked the sock from his mouth before sliding her long toes into his mouth. “I hope they taste as good as they smell.”

She wiggled her toes in his mouth. He sweat was tangy and tart.

“Mmmmn. Suck on them.”

And Kyle did. And once he started sucking on her toes, the other girls regained their interest in him.

“Now I can get used to this,” she remarked, the toes of one foot shoved into his mouth and the toes of her other foot curled over his nose.

“Have him clean them,” advised Karen as she slid of her shoe, pressing her putrid, stinking foot back onto his face, her heel pressed over his mouth.

“Suck on my heel,” demanded Karen. He’d sucked on them already, but they were dirty again. The thought of licking her ugly, malodorous foot was unsettling; so he closed his eyes and sucked.

“Just tell him what to do. But he can clean everyone’s feet. Even yours Niki.”

More laughter.

“He’ll have his work cut out for him cleaning my nasty dogs,” responded Niki with a laugh.

Kyle tried to ignored the laughter. He had barely enough energy to pay attention to Megan as she told him what to lick and suck, pressing her heels against his mouth, and the ball of her foot too. She had him lick every sticky, clammy inch of her sweaty, oily feet.

She removed her feet and Kyle opened his eyes, noticing Niki seated nearby, her legs crossed to reveal her filthy, wrinkled sole dangling close to his face. He remembered the sharp, cheesy smell, and the sight of her dirty, uncut toenails made him want to cry.

“I’ve got to see this,” said Jacklyn as she muscled in to seat herself next to Niki.

“So he’s got to lick my feet totally clean?” asked Niki with a smirk as she flexed her disgusting toes.

“Every inch,” commented Karen. The other women groaned at the thought of Kyle licking Niki’s feet.

“Then start at the heel,” she said grinding her grimy heel into his mouth. Suck on them.. Her foot tasted no worse than it smelled, which was pretty foul; but the thought of how filthy her feet were was disgusting. One would have guessed the girl never bothered washing her feet.

He didn’t want to lick her feet, but with his tongue already against her heel, he did and began to suck on them. He tried not to think about it, even when the full, pungent stench of her feet wafted over him.

As if the heel wasn’t bad enough, she had him lick the length of her creased, greasy soles until she slid her filthy toes into his mouth. She laughed.

“That is sooo nasty,” remarked Jacklyn with a giggle. “He’s got your toes in his mouth.”

“Suck on them,” commanded Niki as she curled the toes of her other foot over his nose. Kyle did; and as he did so, he could feel flecks of lint and dirt in his mouth. Her feet tasted just as they smelled; aged cheddar; which would have been fine if he were eating cheese. But not if he had some girl’s toes thrust into his mouth.

“He should clean between your toes,” advised Maddy who seemed both shocked and amused to see Kyle cleaning Niki’s dirty feet.

“That’s right. Get between the toes,” she said. “Mmn. I’ve never had my toes sucked before. It’s nice.”

“Who would suck them?” said Carmen. “Gross.”

Kyle slid his tongue between her toes. He tried to pretend she had beautiful, clean feet; and then he caught a glimpse of her other toes and remembered how much filth he was tasting.

She pulled her toes out and held them over his face. “Suck on the ball of my foot,” she said; and he did, her wet toes playing over his nose.

“Look at that. They’re so much cleaner now.”

The benefits of having a footboy,” remarked Hayley. ‘Too bad he’s already taken.”

“You mean Becca?” asked Jacklyn.

“She’ll let you use him again,” said Karen. “She wanted us all to get pedicures.”

Loud cheers.

“Only after he cleans our feet. Foot cleaning comes first … then foot maintenance.”

“He’s got a way to go on mine,” she said, raising one foot before shoving the toes of her other foot into Kyle’s mouth. She stuck them in so far he gagged.

“Watch it,” she said, smacking his face with her other foot. “No getting sick on me. Now get between the toes.”

She wiggled her toes inside his mouth as Kyle weakly slid his tongue between one set of toes and then another; sucking on her toes two or three at a time.

“This is how I should always get my feet cleaned,” remarked Niki, making the others laugh.

Ten minutes passed before Carmen and Jacklyn were taking turns subbing their grimy, rank feet back in his face and getting them licked and sucked clean.

“Use your teeth on the callous,” suggested Carmen as she pressed the side of her thick, padded sole against his mouth. Kyle’s eyes were closed so he simply responded to orders. When Jacklyn’s long pungent toes plunged into his mouth, he sucked on them; and when Carmen pressed the ball of her foot against his mouth, he sucked on it while her cheesy toes played up against his nostrils.

Ten minutes later and Maddy was seated over him, her thick, meaty soles arched over his face. They were dirty from the floor, and glistening with sweat. She pressed the ball of her foot over his mouth, her cream cheese toes curled up against his nostrils.

“Suck on that,” she demanded. He did and it was like licking cheese wrapping. He groaned; but Maddy wanted her feet cleaned.

“You cleaned Niki’s nasty feet, you can clean mine.”

And so he began to suck on the padding of her feet. And it was with great delight that she also had him lick the dirt from between her toes. Her toenails were dirty too. Kyle was thankful she couldn’t have him lick that out.

And so, one by one, the girls resumed their positions over Kyle, telling him to lick their dirty feet, suck on their dirty toes and clean between them with his tongue. If he wasn’t already degraded from having their stinking feet rubbed in his face, he was even more so from having to clean them with his mouth. But he didn’t care anymore. He did what he was told because he wanted to leave.

Only the potent, revolting stench of Karen’s feet made him open his eyes. Her dirty feet were dangling just inches over his face, her wrinkled soles speckled with dirt, as were her toenails. She wiggled her cheddar toes.

“Time to clean mine. They’re just filthy.”

The girls laughed and whooped it up as Karen slammed her feet down on Kyle’s face and lathered his face with foot sweat before shoving her dirty toes into his mouth.

Her feet tasted bitter, like old shoes. But he did what he was told.

“That’s it. Suck on my toes, footboy. That’s what you’re here for.”

Another set of toes clenched hold of his nose. The stench made him giddy; and coupled with he fact he could barely breathe, he passed out.

He awoke to discover several of the girls sliding their feet over his face. They were seated all around him.

He felt his wrists. He was no longer tied up.

“Do we have time for pedicures?” asked Hayley.

‘Well, it’s already ten,” said Megan. “I think he has to be somewhere.”

“But we’re just starting to have fun,” laughed Niki.

The women groaned collectively. Kyle would have gotten up if he weren’t already covered in feet. Niki and Carmen were sliding their feet over his face while Jacklyn and Hayley were rubbing his chest. Elyse and Maddy were playing footsies with his legs and Megan was sliding her toes over his erect penis. He was surprised to find he was hard, but Megan was playing with his cock, after all.

Niki curled her toes over his nose. “Just a few more minutes,” she said.

“He belongs to Becca,” replied Megan. “And I think she’ll be disappointed he’s late.

Kyle remembered Becca. He didn’t want to be late. Was it already ten o’clock? He struggled to rise from the floor, but the girls held him down with their feet.

“We should let him go,” said Hayley as she lifted her feet frm his chest.

The other girls followed suit so Kyle could stand.

Hayley helped him up while Megan collected his clothes.

“If we hurry, you might not be too late,” said Megan.

“It’s not our fault though,” said Karen who was seated nearby. “If he hadn’t wasted so much time struggling, we would have been finished sooner.”

“Look. He’s still hard,” said Carmen with a giggle. “He must have enjoyed cleaning out dirty feet.”

Kyle tried to keep his balance. Realizing he was naked in front of them, he covered his erection. The girls laughed.

“We’ve seen you naked for over three hours now,” said Hayley as she grabbed Kyle by the hand. “It shouldn’t matter now.”

“Thanks for smelling my feet, loser,” said Niki as she crossed her bare feet onto a nearby chair. “You cleaned ‘em real good. Maybe men aren’t completely worthless.”

Karen laughed. “About all he’s good for: smelling our feet.”

“What a loser,” answered Maddy. The others seemed amused.

Niki turned to Karen. “Can I make sure the loser cleans my dirty feet again. I loved having him do that.”

“Just ask Becca,” replied Karen. Kyle was troubled by the notion that it was up to Becca to grant permission to let these girls humiliate him again with their rank, dirty feet.

“You can come smell our feet anytime,” remarked Carmen. “We’ll keep ‘em smelly for you.”

“Your feet are always smelly, Carmen,” said Niki.

“I mean super smelly,” replied Carmen. “It’ s more fun having him worship them.”

“He looked so pathetic with your foot in hi smouth,” observed Maddy.

“Yeah, Carmen’s right. We should get them even stinkier next time,” suggested Elyse as she smacked Kyle’s bare bottom. The girls laughed.

Hayley guided Kyle to the hallway.

“I want him back soon,” said Niki. “I’ll tie him up and make him by permanent foot slave. I should bend him over and beat his bare ass raw.”

“If he does anything bad,” replied Megan, “we’ll be sure to send him to you for punishment.”

The girls laughed and talked amongst themselves. They were sad to see Kyle leave. But Kyle was relieved, though he was too fatigued to show it. His mouth was sore, as were his ankles and wrists.

Megan and Hayley guided him to the car.

“Can I get my clothes back?”

“Get in. We'd better hurry. Becca’s going to be so pissed off with you.”

Megan dumped his clothes in the back trunk before opening the front door and climbing inside.

“I need my clothes,” he asked feebly.

Hayley giggled. “You look better like this. Now get in, sweetie,” she said, pushing him into the car. “You’ve got a great tongue by the way,” she added with a wink.

Kyle seated himself on the leather seat as Hayley closed the door behind him. Megan started the car.

Hayley peered through the open window. “Don’t be so glum. If it’s any consolation. We all had a blast.”

“The poor guy had to smell everyone’s feet; and lick them clean. Not an enviable job.”

But I think we found the right guy. I don’t know about you but I loved having my feet in his face. It just felt … right.”

Hayley turned to Kyle. “You should try to enjoy it more next time.”

“It was sooo much fun,” echoed Megan, slapping Kyle’s bare leg.

Hayley raised her foot and pressed it up against Kyle’s face through the open window, caressing his face with her toes. Her feet still smelled sour, but he hadn’t the energy to object to it.

Hayley turned to Megan. “You think she’ll let him give some us some oral pleasure.”

“It won’t hurt to ask.”

“Kiss my foot,’ demanded Hayley. Kyle kissed it and she removed it from his face.

Megan put the car in reverse and backed out of the garage.

Kyle was relieved to be seeing Becca; and seeing her alone he hoped. He didn’t have the energy to go through anything like this again.

As they drove, Kyle turned to notice Megan chuckling to herself.

“What so funny?” he asked.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be laughing about it. I guess I should just feel sorry for you.”

“Keep your pity.”

“It would be easier for you if you were polite,” she answered.

Before long, Megan drove up to a small house.

“This isn’t Becca’s place,” he said.

“I know. But that’s where she is.”

She stopped the car. “Well, go ahead.”

“My clothes.”

“I’ll pop the back open.”

Kyle opened his door and jumped out; but as soon as he closed it, Megan reversed into the street.

“Hey,” he yelled, but it was no use. She was driving away too fast. He turned to the house. There was nothing else for him to do but ring the doorbell.

He did and after several seconds, the door opened. It was a young woman, early twenties plain but pretty enough. She paused, noticed he was naked and grinned.

“Is Becca here?”

“You must be the footboy,” she replied before opening the door. “Come in.”

She wrinkled his nose as he passed. “You smell like feet.”

“It’s a long story.”

“She’s really pissed off. You could have at least come on time.”

The girl closed the door. Kyle was relieved. Sure, Becca might be upset, but she did love him once. He could reason with her and end this lunacy. It would all be over; or would it?

loyalfootservant
07-09-2011, 03:15 PM
TAKING IT ALL BACK

There was nothing for Kyle to do but follow the girl inside. But the sound of voices made him anxious and he instinctively cupped his hands over his exposed crotch.

“I need some clothes,” he remarked.

“Oh, don’t worry about that,” replied the girl casually. “You won’t need those here. We’d just have to remove them anyway.”

“What is this?”

The girl turned. “What do you mean?”

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“But you’re our footboy. Though I don’t see why you couldn’t work your way up to something more. There are so many ways you can please us.”

The girl scrutinized his body and giggled. “When they told me all about you I couldn’t believe it.”

“Look. I’m just here to see Becca.”

“You’re here because Becaa told you to be here. And it’s her pleasure to see us happy. Which is your job. So you’re here for all of us, mister.”

And then the girl opened a door to reveal a room full of women. They turned to face the doorway, noticing Kyle in the nude. A cheer up as several women raced over to him, grabbing him by his arms and pulling him into the room.

Kyle recognized Amber and Cassandra as they struggled to pull him inside. He hadn’t spoken so much as a word to either of them; but how could he forget their unforgivably cheesy-smelling toes perched atop his nose?

But before he could pry himself loose from the clutching hands, someone pushed him from behind and he fell to the floor. The door slammed closed and the girls applauded. Some whistled at his nudity.

“Forgot anything,” said Amber. “Feel like a piece of meat?” More catcalls.

The girl who ushered him in stepped towards him. All he saw were her scuffed canvas shoes. She wasn’t wearing any socks. The thought of smelling someone else’s stinking, unwashed feet made him nauseous. He couldn’t do it.

“How pathetic,” observed the girl.

“Though I have to admit” responded a familiar voice. It was Becca, seated on a nearby loveseat. “He’s improving.”

Two of the girls he didn’t recognize. They looked like college juniors or seniors. He hadn’t seen them before. But they were cute, if a little sweaty-looking in their work-out gear. At least they were wearing socks, but their running shoes looked worse for wear. Neither of them were very tall, and from the size of it, they both had relatively small feet.

“So this loser really likes smelly feet, huh?” asked one of the two, a girl by the name of Stephanie. The other one laughed.

“I don’t,” replied Kyle weakly. How could he defend himself?

“Well it’s all you’ve been doing for the last twenty-four hours,” remarked another familiar voice. It was Karen, her legs crossed. She was still wearing the same funky slip-on loafers and the same rancid-smelling tights. This wasn’t happening again. It couldn’t be. “He must love it or why else would he be smelling so many feet.”

“He’s lucky I have naturally smelly feet,” answered Chrissy. “I don’t have to try. They just stink.”

“You can say that again,” replied Vanessa with a laugh.

“Mine get pretty funky too,” echoed Steph. “But if that’s what he digs, I’m all for rubbin’ ‘em in his face.”

The girls laughed at Steph’s enthusiasm.

“We got the right group, I think,” observed Becca.

Kyle scanned the room, seated beyond Stephanie and Chrissy were Karen and Becca. Nearby were the goth girls from that afternoon: Carmen, Niki and Jacklyn. Standing over him were Cassandra, Amber and Vanessa. It felt undignified crouched on the floor; but he couldn’t bare the thought of standing naked in front of so many mocking faces.

“Well, my feet were totally rank,” volunteered Niki with a chuckle, “and he got hard when he smelled them.”

“No I didn’t,” he replied.

“Don’t worry,” said Karen to the college girls. “He just pretends he hates it. But I bet he’s fantasizing just how cheesy your feet smell. It probably turned him on that they were filthy.”

“Shut up.”

Vanessa pressed her sneakered foot onto Kyle’s behind. Chrissy and Steph giggled

“So he has to do whatever we want?” asked Vanessa.

“I’ve totally got to see him smelling my feet,” said Chrissy. “I put in a hell of work out today. We ran all the way around campus.”

“Did you wear your lucky running socks?” asked the other girl.

Chrissy nodded and laughed. “Are you sure about this? My feet must be so super smelly right now.”

“I hope he likes them smelly,” observed Vanessa, “or this won’t be much fun for him.”

“That’s not the point is it?” asked Karen. “Now do you want him to worship your sweaty feet or not?”

Steph hesitated a moment before replying. “Fuck yeah.”

Then someone grabbed him by the hair and pulled him towards the sofa.

“If you’re a good boy, maybe I won’t have to tie you up,” explained Karen as she took Kyle’s face in her hands, giving him a playful slap before pointing to her clogged foot.

“Now head on the floor, face up,” commanded Karen.

What could Kyle do? He couldn’t run from it. And if he didn’t do what they wanted him to do, they could easily overpower him and securely bind him hand and foot. He would have to endure Karen’s filthy, reeking feet in his face; but at least he choose it rather than have it imposed upon him.

Kyle assumed the position, and he could see the sole of Karen’s clog hovering over his face. With a deft movement, Karen slid the clog off, flexing her blackened tights, creased from all her foot sweat. The overpowering stink of rotting shoes and unwashed feet was merciless. The stale, pungent stink was bad enough, but when she pressed her damp, sweat-soaked stocking foot onto his face and began rubbing it all over, the degradation really hit home.

There was a communal groan from the group and someone remarked: “poor guy.” But Karen’s enthusiasm for rubbing her malodorous feet all over Kyle’s face was infectious.

It didn’t help Kyle that the other girls whooped and applauded as Karen manhandled his face with first one smelly foot and then with both, kneading her foot sweat into his cheeks before cupping her stocking toes over his nose.

The other girls stepped back, their faces contorted with disgust. “That is so nasty,” replied someone. “He’s actually smelling them.”

“Smell my stinking feet, dumbfuck,” she ordered. ‘Smell them so they can all hear it.” Kyle followed orders and the girls loved it.

“You see, it’s that simple. And make sure he smells under your toes. He really likes that.”

“It’s his funeral,” remarked Vanessa with a giggle. “My feet get soooo sweaty.”

Vanessa took a seat next to Karen and extended her sneakered feet, placing one on his chest and then holding the other one just over his head, using his scalp to pry off the sneaker.

“I haven’t had a pedicure in ages though. My feet are a bit of a mess.”

“It’s for him to appreciate them no matter what.”

Vanessa shrugged as she kicked her shoe off and slid her soft, sweaty foot down his face until her toes wiggled just in front of his eyes.

Her feet smelled like corn chips with a faint whiff of something sickeningly clammy and tart. The pungent odor was tolerable, but her feet were sweaty beyond belief. And as she slid her foot up and down his face, his face was absolutely lathered in sweat.

“Go on,” she ordered, “Smell my feet, footboy.”

Chrissy and Steph laughed as Vanessa lathered his face with sweat. Vanessa had small but wide, solid feet; probably a size 6. The sweat must have kept her feet soft because she had no calluses of any kind. But he noticed that her grubby toes were a little dirty, particularly under the nails. They hadn’t been cut in some time and there was dirt between her toes. There were also flecks of black polish on her unkempt nails. If her feet seemed soft and well-taken-care-of at first, that was sheer chance because this girl didn’t take much care of her feet.

“Take off my other shoe,” she ordered. “I want you to smell my other foot too.” Vanessa turned to Karen and Becca. “This is so cool. I’ve never had a guy even touch my feet much less smell them like this.” She curled her toes over his nose playfully.

“I can’t hear you,” said Karen. And as Kyler removed Vanessa’s other shoe, he took a deep breath of her first foot as she curled her fritos toes over his nose. Another warm, sweaty foot slithered down his face and Vanessa replaced the first set of cheesy toes with the next. The smell was intense, and the stale whiff of toe cheese even more pronounced.

“I love this,” said Vanessa gleefully, sliding her size 6’s up and down his face, wiggling her toes all the while. Kyle could close his eyes and try to pretend he was someone else; but Vanessa’s feet were so playful over his face, it was hard to forget this sporty girl’s feet were all over him. He tried to hold his breath, but to no avail.

Karen’s stocking foot slammed down on his head before stocking toes pressed down hard over his nose. “You’re not paying attention,” yelled Karen. “Smell her feet when she tells you to.”

Karen turned to Vanessa. ‘When you’re ready to have him lick and suck them clean, just tell him.”

Vanessa grinned. “You mean he’s got to lick my feet too? They’re sooo dirty.”

“That’s what a footboy does.”

“He’s not hard yet,” remarked Chrissy. “His penis is still really small.”

“That’s why he still needs training,” said Becca. “One day he’ll be grateful for it.”

Vanessa ordered Kyle to smell her feet some more before pressing her toes over his lips.

“Open up.”

And as Kyle did so, Vanessa slid her toes into his mouth. Her foot was a little wide and she had trouble getting all her toes into his mouth, but once she did, the room erupted into laughter.

Kyle could feel her toes wriggling in his mouth. “Well, isn’t he supposed to suck them clean now?” asked Vanessa of Karen.

Karen stocking toes found his nose, the stench of sharp cedar assaulting his senses. Coupled with the stale tartness of Vanessa’s incredibly sweaty toes, he was feeling sick to his stomach. His mouth full, he had no choice but to inhale Karen’s indescribably foul foot odor again and again.

“Now do what you’re told and you won’t have to smell my toes at the same time.”

Kyle nodded and Karen releases her toes form his nose. He was relieved and all too happy to suck on Vanessa’s plump toes, if only to avoid having to smell Karen’s dirty feet.

“Suck on them one at a time,” insisted Vanessa. And Kyle did just that, tasting the tangy flavor of her thick, padded soles and toes.

“Ooh. This feels soooooo good,” moaned Vanessa. “I could have him sucking on my toes all night.”

“Well, that’s what he’s for,” remarked Cassandra, smiling down at him from above.

Vanessa then had Kyle lick the length of her wrinkles sole before sucking her filthy heel, all the while smelling the toes of her other sweaty foot.

“Can I try,” asked Steph. “We all put in a great work out and my feet are totally killing me.”

“Kiss my feet and say thank you,” said Vanessa. He kissed her feet and thanked her, much to everyone’s amusement. “I’m done with him. I think he licked all the stink off ‘em. He’s all yours, Steph.”

“You’re going to love mine, stinky foot boy.”

Steph pried off her Adidas’ revealing two soiled sock feet. She immediately clasped them over his face. Her socks were like cheese cloth; the fabric caked with aged sweat, particularly the toe ends. Her sock feet were incredibly damp and stale-smelling.

Steph raised her arms and howled as she began rubbing her sock feet over Kyle’s face. “This is awesome.” She turned to Kyle. “Let me hear you smell them, loser.”

Kyle took a few whiffs through the toe ends of her socks. She had even smaller feet than Vanessa, probably a size 5. But there was nothing small about the odor. It was surprising.

“My lucky socks,” explained Steph when some of the others evinced disgust. “I always wear these running.”

Then Stephanie slide her toes into Kyle’s mouth and ordered him to suck on her socked feet. The taste was acrid and cheddary. It made his stomach hollow.

“Now bite on the sock without biting my toes.” Kyle did so and Steph began sliding her foot out of the sock. And, having done so, she wiggled the solid, gamy toes on her side feet before planting it securely over his face.

“Smell my toes, footsniffer.”

Her feet smelled vile. They smelled cloyingly, almost sickeningly sweet from all the foot sweat caked all over her toes. They were a little vinegary and tart.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, Steph enjoyed having him sniff under her toenails. “You like toe cheese?” she asked. The others laughed.

“This one’s a natural,” observed Karen.”

“Like you,” answered Becca.”

Kyle turned his head away involuntarily; quickly wishing he hadn’t. because within seconds, Karen was on top of him, her stocking feet slamming onto his face before scrunching his nose under her toes. “Move your head and I’ll make you wish you had no balls. No smell my feet reeeeal good.”

Kyle couldn’t stomach Karen’s feet. But he breathed it in loudly for all to hear. “More,” she insisted and Kyle gave her more. “Sometimes you have to be firm with him,” explained Karen. “It’s the only way.”

He was relieved when Steph’s vinegar-smelling feet replaced Karen’s. Steph had removed her other sock and was making full use of his face to rub her sweaty size 5s. Curling her toes over his nose, she demanded he smell her toes. “I bet you love them. Aren’t they just soooo smelly.”

And while he smelled her unwashed, pungent-smelling toes, she slid the toes of her other foot into his mouth. “You can start licking them clean.”

He began to apply his tongue to her stubby toes before working on the soft, thick flesh of the ball of her foot.

“I’ve got to have this done more often.”

Steph shoved her toes so far into his mouth, he gagged. He wasn’t amused, but everyone else was.

“It’s hilarious seeing him with his mouth full of toes.”

“I love his tongue between my toes,” she replied. He didn’t need to be told. He knew what to do and worked his tongue in and out from between her toes, dislodging dirt and lint in the process.

Kyle was at the depths of his degradation. The though of this girls filthy foot in his mouth, and of cleaning it was too repulsive. The women laughed amongst themselves almost as if he weren’t even there. He felt used. He felt worthless.

“More tongue,” insisted Steph and Kyle complied. “Did you say he’d lick other things,” asked Steph of Becca.

“If he’s a good boy, maybe I’ll let him give us some oral pleasure. But only if he’s well-behaved.”

He wasn’t sure if this turned him on or not. He enjoyed giving a woman oral pleasure, but he resented these women for humiliating him. How could it be sensual if he felt like such a tool.

The women loved the idea of receiving oral pleasure, especially Karen. “I want two really good orgasms from you, Kyle.”

“What bout him?” asked Chrissy.

“Fuck him,” remarked Niki as she pressed her booted foot near his crotch. “he doesn’t deserve an orgasm.”

“Maybe he fantasizes about smelling your nasty feet,” remarked Carmen.

Kyle wanted to object, but there wasn’t much point. They would believe whatever they wanted to believe.

“We should get pedicures first, though,” said Jacklyn. “I could use one.”

The girls continued to converse as Steph had Kyle lick every inch of her feet, sliding them over his face a few more times before giving him a few slaps with the soles of her feet.

“That was awesome,’ she exclaimed.

“You took long enough,” said Chrissy as she unlaced her running shoes. Kicking them off, she peeled off one sock and then another, dropping them onto his face and giggling.

“That’s the spirit.”

“I kinda wanted to do that with my last boyfriend,” said Chrissy. “Just when my socks were extra smelly like now. And then I wanted to …”

“What?” asked Becca.

And then Chrissy raised her soft, solid size 4 1/2 feet. They were solid feet with plump toes. Her soles, however, looked a little dirty. She pressed them onto Kyle’s face, clutching hold of the toe ends of her socks before rubbing them over his nose.

“I wanted to do this. I wasn’t thinking I wanted him to smell them, but I guess I did. I wanted it to be disgusting ‘cause I was so pissed off at him. I think it would have been so cool to have him here so we could all have him smell our feet. This is sooo cool. I needed this.”

Chrissy was rough with her feet, rubbing her musty socks over his face before tossing them aside, flexing her pudgy toes and sliding the toes of one foot over his nose. “And now he has to totally smell my feet. And we did sooo much running too.”

Kyle could tell. Her feet were soft, but nauseatingly cheesy-smelling. What was it about these girls? How did they get their feet so disgustingly foul-smelling. Did these girls ever wash their feet. If he had to give them oral pleasure, he hoped they kept other parts of their body much cleaner.

Chrissy rubbed her feet all over his face, pausing only to having him take whiffs from under her grubby toes.

“Come to think of it,” continued Chrissy, “I guess I did want him to smell my feet after I got back from my run. I wanted him to smell them and kiss them and tell me how luck y he was to get my stinky feet in his face.”

“They are pretty smelly,” responded Vanessa with a giggle. “It’s fun, isn’t it? Though I feel a little bad though.”

“So what? He’ll be fine. Just stinky feet, is all,” explained Jacklyn. “I almost felt bad earlier, but not know.”

“Don’t worry about him,” replied Karen. “Just have fun.”

“I kinda felt awkward about having smelly feet,” continued Chrissy as she grazed hr cheesy toes over Kyle’s face. “But now I don’t think there’s any reason to. I mean I’m just a healthy girl with a healthy foot odor.” Healthy wasn’t the word, thought Kyle. Virulent foot odor, more like. And this was the case with all these girls.

“Use a little more teeth on the heel,” advised Chrissy, her heel held over his mouth. “They’re looking pretty clean now. Awesome.”

Kyle gazed up and noticed Amber and Cassandra smiling down at him. “I can’t wait for him to work on mine,” remarked Amber. “They’re extra gross-smelling today. Same shoes. One more day of foot sweat.”

“Well, I’m done,” said Chrissy as she slid her feet over his face a few more times. “He’s all yours. Enjoy.”

“I will. And I want top notch footservice. I’ve been on my feet getting my feet as smelly as possible so my feet need some attention. But make a face when you smell my foot and I’ll kick your face.”

“You go girl,” said Karen with a laugh.

Amber was wearing her clunky loafers again. Sockless, of course. She squeezed his head between her feet before giggling. “Ready to smell some more super stinky feet, footboy?

Amber kicked off a loafer and a hot rush of blue cheese stench. It was revolting. Seeing Amber’s big size 10 foot, flecks of dirt on the wrinkled sole, was the coup de grace. What had he done to deserve such humiliation.

And then Amber pressed her warm, sweaty foot onto his face and began rubbing the sweat into his face. Kyle groaned involuntarily, and everyone laughed.

“I guess he must be enjoying this,” remarked Amber with a giggle as she curled her toes carefully over his nose. “Now take a deep whiff of my toes.”

Kyle did and instantly felt like gagging. Her feet were potently cheesy today. Her toes smelled like a cheese he wouldn’t want to eat; and yet here he was smelling them. And Amber was loving every minute of it, leaning back with her arms behind her back.

“This is the life. Kicking back with friends. Some loser under my nasty feet, smelling them.”

Amber wiggled her toes. “Keep smelling them real good. Footboy. I want you to smell ‘em until they don’t stink.”

Kyle took a few more whiffs. He wanted to throw her foot off, and he could have. But the feel of Niki’s boot on his leg reminded him of the possible consequences. That girl and her friends were too eager to inflict pain on him and he wouldn’t give them a chance.

“More enthusiasm,” insisted Amber.

Karen gave him a kick to the head. “Stop slacking,” she said.

Kyle breathed deep the heady, sickening aroma of Amber’s dirty, sweaty toes. It was unbearable.

“He still isn’t hard,” remarked Steph. “Can I try something?”

And then Kyle felt someone’s toes graze the skin near his privates. It was mildly arousing at first. And then the girls’ toes grazed his cock. His reaction was automatic. It didn’t matter that the stench of Amber’s foot on his face was nauseating him. He was getting hard, much to everyone’s delight.

Steph was sliding her toes up and over his shaft until he was fully erect. He was enjoying it tremendously.

“Look, girls,” declared Vanessa. “Not the biggest cock I’ve seen. But it’s pretty stiff. And he’s smelling Amber’s nasty feet too.”

“See. He does like smelly feet,” remarked Karen.

He wanted to protest, but the ball of Amber’s dirty size 10 sole was pressed over his mouth, her toes clutching at his nose.

“Keep smelling them, footboy. Make yourself useful.”

Kyle took a few more whiffs and then a hot stench assaulted his senses again. It was Amber’s other foot and she promptly thrust it onto his face and began lathering his face in her cheesy sweat.

“This is definitely the life,” she remarked. And while Steph kept Kyle aroused enough by grazing his crotch with her toes, Amber made full use of his face with her feet, having him thoroughly smell them before ordering him to start cleaning them.

“Suck on my heel, bitch,” she insisted. “They got extra sweaty since the last time you cleaned them. And I’ve had an active day, what with volleyball practice and walking all over town doing errands.”

Kyle began nibbling on the tart, hard skin of her heel.

“Good boy,” she remarked. He realized he was more enthusiastic about it. Was he more turned on by it? He couldn’t be. But he was still hard.

“He loves your feet, Amber,” declared Becca. “I knew he’d take to it eventually.”

“I’d rather crush his cock,” remarked Niki.

“Well if he doesn’t do a good job today,” began Becca. “If anyone’s dissatisfied with the service they get, then I’m handing him over to you afterwards. And you can hurt him, but no permanent damage of any kind. I want to make sure his cock still works. I have my own interest in it. Besides, it belongs to me, anyway.”

“Whatever.”

“He’s doing a great job,” said Amber as Kyle began licking the length of her wrinkled soles. Before long, Amber was thrusting her long toes into his mouth. “Suck my dirty toes. Suck ‘em clean.”

Amber closed her eyes as she relished every moment of having her stinking toes sucked. And Kyle noted he was even getting into it a little. Steph and now Chrissy were teasing his cock; not enough for him to cum, but enough to drive him crazy and keep him aroused.

Amber had Kyle clean between her toes before sucking on the balls of her feet before handing him over to Cassandra.

“Have fun, Cass. He’s yours.”

Cassandra leaped onto the nearest chair and crossed her legs. She was still wearing the same old high-tops from the day before. Her feet probably got really sweaty in them.

As if in answer to his question, Cassandra spoke. “My feet are soo sweaty. I’ve been wearing my lucky sneaks all day now. So everyone back up before I take them off and get this loser to smell them.”

The other girls backed away. But Vanessa, Steph and Chrissy still kept him in foot legth so they could keep him aroused.

Cassandra had trouble taking off her shoe and so thrust her sneakered foot towards Kyle. “You take them off. And your reward? You get to thoroughly smell them and lick them, every inch.”

Kyle was tempted to decline, but he’d handled things so far. Cassandra’s size 8s couldn’t be any worse. He’d had them in his face already anyway.

The shoe came off and Kyle held his breath. It was no use because Cassandra’s long, slender toes made for his nose and began squeezing and twisting it. Kyle took a breath. Her toes smelled putrid. There was a faint odor of parmesan cheese about them and something sour and milky.

“Smell my feet, footboy.”

Kyle noticed that her toenails were dirty and unpolished. They’d been polished at one time, but neglected since. A few calluses made the skin a little rough as she began sliding her greasy, smelly foot all over his face.

“He’s still hard,” observed Vanessa. “Wow.”

“He’ll learn to get hard when we shove our feet in his face,” noted Amber.

“This is soooo much fun,” said Chrissy. “I love this.”

While Cassandra cupped her toes over his nose and made him smell them, she worked her other converse sneaker off with a gasp. As she wiggled her toes, flecks of dirt fell, but the rest remained embedded between her toes and in the crevices on her sole. Why couldn’t these girls take better care of their feet?

Cassandra replaced the first foot with the new one, and the smell was intense. “Breath right through my toes. Ooh, that feels so good.”

“It does feel nice,” echoed Vanessa. “I guess your feet have to be kinda hot so you notice the cool air getting sucked up between your toes.”

“I loved getting my toes sucked,” said Steph. “I want him to do more of that.”

“We’ll all have a little more private time with him later,” said Becca with a smile. “My gift to everyone. So have him do what you like. Though I’m going to have him lick more than just my sweaty toes.”

Some of the girls laughed. “You’re going to get real value out of him, huh Becca,” said Karen. And Kyle noticed that Karen’s stocking foot was close to his head. Her pungent foot stench was unmistakable, even with Cassandra’s toes pressed up against his nostrils.

Cassandra suddenly thrust her long, squirmy toes into his mouth. “Now start sucking on them,” she said. He had no choice and did what he was told. He didn’t even question the commands now. He wanted to please them , if that’s what it took to earn his freedom back.

Kyle licked the tart flesh of her touched feet for five minutes or more before Karen thrust one of her filthy bare feet onto his face. Her grimy toes smelled of the sharpest cheddar.

“Sorry, Cass,” said Karen. “I think he needed a whiff. Besides, I wanted to see if he could stay hard smelling my nasty dogs.”

“I’ll have him finish later. Go ahead.”

And then Karen thrust her other sticky bare foot onto his face, covering it with her grimy soles, and wiggling her toes over his forehead. “Right where he’s always belonged. I wish I realized this sooner.”

“Why bother cleaning our feet,” interposed Niki. “And I’m next by the way.”

Karen curled one set of grubby, oily toes over his nose. “Smell them like you mean it.”

Kyle struggled with her feet. He just couldn’t stomach them. The cheesy scent was sharp as hell; it made his eyes water. It wasn’t right. It wasn’t fair. “Louder,” insisted Karen. Kyle was trying his damndest. But her feet smelled to pungent, almost acrid.

Karen squeezed his nose with her toes. “Now thank me, foot boy. Thank me for letting you smell my dirty, stinky, sweaty feet.”

“Thank you.”

“Louder,” she insisted, slapping his face with her foot.

“Thank you,” he repeated for everyone to hear.

“Well, he’s still hard,” noted Becca. “So he loves it, even your feet.”

Kyle turned to notice that Vanessa and Steph were still playing footsies with his cock and balls. How could he be aroused. Karen’s feet were hideous. There was nothing attractive about them and they smelled liked they hadn’t been cleaned in days.

“How does collective girl power smell, footboy?” asked Karen with a fiendish grin. But Karen’s sweaty foot was too firmly clamped over his face for him to respond.

The girls cheered.

“Speechless, huh?” remarked Karen. “Well, I’d rather you be smelling my toes than talking. I don’t want to hear your voice. Just do as you’re told. That’s the kind of boy I like.”

“Girl power,” yelled Vanessa. And her friends followed suit.

“You can sniff better than that,” said Karen. Kyle didn’t want to disappoint her. She could be cruel, so he sniffed her revolting-smelling cheesy toes as hard as he could. “That’s better. I want you to take in the full flavor.”

“Alright, ladies,” said Karen to Niki and Carmen. “Knock your self out.”

Niki and Carmen eagerly leaped over to Kyle, Niki in her knee-high boots and Carmen in her huge buckled high-heels. Nick slammed her feet onto his chest, while Carmen scrunched his head between hers.

“Alright, bitch. Smell them good or I’ll make you rue the day.”

Carmen pried off her shoe using his head and the smell of her solid size 8 stocking foot hit him hard. The stench of old shoe leather and crumbly old cheese. Her stocking foot slithered down his face until she clutched at his nose with her warm, sweat-soaked hosed toes.

“I was missing this already. Now smell my feet, bitch.”

Kyle breathed in the heady stench. The fabric was drench with so much ill-smelling sweat it was difficult to breathe.

Carmen’s other clammy stocking foot joined the first until his entire face was covered.

“I don’t hear you smelling my feet,” said Carmen. Niki slammed her foot into his stomach and he gasped for air. BY this time he was losing his hard-on. The thought of Niki wanted to hurt him made it difficult for him to relax. He felt so vulnerable around the volatile girl.

Kyle took a deep breath of the sour, fetid stench of Carmen’s sweaty stockings.

“Same stockings I’ve been wearing all week. Why wash them now?” Carmen then lowered her face to Kyle. “They stink real bad, don’t they?”

“Still no comment,” responded Karen. “Kick back and enjoy it, Carmen. And Carmen did just that, clutching at his nose and face with her stocking toes and demanding he take deep breathes as she curled her toes over his nose.

She began peeling off her stockings, presenting Kyle with the reddened soles of her incredibly sweaty feet. She flexed her toes before sliding them over his nose and moaning. “I love using his face to massage my feet. I should take him home and make him a permanent foot massage stool so I could rub my feet on his face whenever I came home.”

“That would be awesome,” replied Niki. “And then I’d beat his ass when I’m pissed off. And he’d thank me for it, just like he’d thank me for shoving my nasty-assed feet in his face and making him totally smell them.”

“Lick my soles clean,” insisted Carmen. “Come one, stick out your tongue so I can wipe my feet on it.” And Kyle stuck out his tongue so Carmen slid the length of her filthy, unwashed, stale-tasting foot over his tongue. And then she insisted on having her toes sucked individually and all at once, shoving them into his mouth until all of the fit. The imbedded dirt on her heels and the tough skin on the balls of her feet made it especially difficult to get through the task.

“Now that’s a sight,” observed Carmen. “I can’t even get a footrub from a guy and here’s this poor guy cleaning them with his mouth.”

“That’s so fucking cool,” said Niki. “Your foot totally in his mouth. I’m going to do the same thing. And you better clean my feet real good cause my nasty feet got dirty and really sweaty again.”

“Your feet are always really sweaty,” said Jacklyn.

“So what?”

“That’s the spirit,” said Karen. “Let your footboy worry about that.”

“I am loving this,” said Carmen as she had Kyle suck on her cheesy toes.

Niki began unlacing her boot. “You’re taking too long. I want him to worship mine,” said Niki.

Niki pulled her foot free of her boot. Her fishnets were in so many holes it was as if she hadn’t been wearing stockings at all. Her uncared for feet and uncut toenails were dirty, as were the calluses on the side of her foot.

“My feet are so nasty, I love it.” And having said that, she pressed her foot hard onto his face, smooshing it under her wrinkled sole. “That’s what you deserve,” she remarked. “Straight out of my boots and to your face.”

Niki raised her hand for Carmen to smack and Carmen high-fived her. “This is too cool,” said Carmen.

“Someone better be pissed off with his performance today because I’m taking this bitch home and really putting him through his paces,” declared Niki. “I’m really going to make him my bitch.”

“Well, he’s still my bitch,” said Becca. “But I’m generous.”

“Awesome,” replied Niki before turning to Kyle and grinding her toes over his nose as if she were squeezing an orange. “Smell my rank feet.”

“And they are sooo rank,” giggled Jacklyn as she peered over, holding her nose. “You don’t take it easy on him.”

“Why should I?” she said, still grinding her toes over his nose.

The smell of Niki’s foot was extra vile this evening. Clearly, she’d been wearing the same boots and stockings the remainder of the day and it was overwhelmingly and intolerably demeaning. Her feet were disgusting; and the torn aged fishnets made it seem even more disgusting.

“Smell my toes. Now.”

Kyle followed orders and breathed it in, the full dank reeking noseful of it.

Niki removed her other boot and thrust another foot onto his face. The stocking was so torn that her toes weren’t even covered by fabric. She wiggled them over his nose. :Smell them good and maybe I won’t hurt you too bad later.”

Kyle endeavored to please but it never seemed to be enough. Her foot odor was nauseating, but she wanted him to take whiff after whiff of it. It was punishing.

Niki slid her feet over his face before plunging her dirty, filthy toes into his mouth. “Eat my foot, bitch.” And he began to suck on her toes which she shoved deep into his mouth. With her other toes clutched over his nose and smelling of Camambert or some other French cheese, he could barely breathe. His senses were overwhelmed with her odor.

And as she removed her stockings, he remembered how callused her feet were. Couldn’t any of these girls take care of her feet. It was too much. And they took such delight in shoving their nasty feet all over his face like it didn’t matter. Repulsive.

Kyle turned to see another stocking feet held over his face, unpainted toes protruding from the fabric. “I’ve been waiting too long,” said Jacklyn with a grin.

“You did this last time,” said Niki, her feet covering his face almost possessively. “He’s worshipping my feet. And he hasn’t finished cleaning them.”

“Well, I want him to have a whiff first, while they’re still moist. Niki thrust her soiled toes into his mouth while Jacklyn pressed her warm, sweaty stocking toes over his nose. The potent odor of sour milk was too pungent. They didn’t smell as awful as Niki’s but it was still sickening to have them in his face, much less over his nose.

“Now smell my toes, boy,” ordered Jacklyn. “And do a better job this time.”

“More tongue,” insisted Niki as she wiggled her toes in and around his tongue. He could barely breath, what with Niki’s cheesy toes in his mouth and Jacklyn’s milky stocking toes cupped over his nose.

And then he felt something slither near his crotch, He was getting aroused again. But with Niki’s other foot over his eye, he couldn’t see who was teasing him.

Niki removed her toes from his mouth. “I guess that’ll have to do… for now,” she remarked as she wiggled her toes and admired how clean they were. “This loser totally cleaned them again. Unbelievable.”

Jacklyn pried off her other boot, making full use of his face to massage her stinking, stocking feet. She made him smell her toes fir five minutes or so before rolling off her stockings and sliding her sticky, sweaty bare soles over his face. “This is where you belong, footboy. Right under my sweaty feet at the end of the day. Now make them feel good. Smell them until I get chills down my spine.”

Kyle took more whiffs, but the odor was unbearable. It wasn’t overpowering but the faint cheesiness of her sour-smelling bare feet was making him sick. And it wasn’t getting any better. What’s worse, he remembered how callused her feet were; and despite how sweaty they were, they still felt rough on his face.

Nonetheless, he remained hard. Carmen was sliding her toes over his cock and around it. He was about ready to explode, he was sure of it. Even with these filthy, disgusting bare feet in his face.

“It’s so cool having sweaty feet. I love how this sniffing feels.”

“Is he doing a good job?” asked Becca.

“It’s alright. It’s not bad and it’s not great. But I want some premium toe sucking, footboy. She pressed her toes over his mouth and Kyle reached up to put her big toe in his mouth and start sucking. Jacklyn laughed. “Cool,” she replied, closing her eyes. “Keep it up, boy. Make my feet feel great. Love tasting those stinky feet, huh?”

Kyle’s mouth was full and once she had him clean the first foot: the soul and the toughened rubbery skin of the ball of her foot and her heel. Then she presented him with the other foot which she ordered him to smell first. “A few more whiffs before you lick the stink off ‘em.”

He’d been licking and smelling feet for hours, but it didn’t feel any less humiliating. The organic, cheesy aromas were just as repellant and just as foul to the taste.

And then Becca plunged her size 11 running shoes onto his chest. “It’s about time I had some fun, don’t you think?” she asked. “He belongs to me and I want some awesome foot serve for my super stinky feet.”

“Thanks, Becca,” said Jacklyn. “You’ve got a great footboy there. He’s really learning fast.”

“We’re all learning fast how much fun this is,” said Becca. “Those internet stories don’t seem so weird now.”

“Those are tame,” replied Niki. “I was reading them a couple of days ago. They should have beat these guys up to once they humiliated them.”

“Well, to each his own taste,” said Becca as she pried off one of her ratty old Nike’s. “I’m really looking forward to having my feet in your face again. I know you’ve been through a lot, but you still deserve this.”

She kicked her shoe off to reveal the same creased, soiled gym sock. He was afraid of that. And he could already smell her foot. The smell of gym socks and aged sweat was always revolting to him, and here he was, one sock foot and then another resting on his chest.

Becca laughed. “Smell my feet good, Kyle.” And then she pressed her big foot onto his face, grinding the crusty sock fabric over his nose. The scent of cheetos was so potent and pungent it was sickening. Her feet smelled much worse today.”

“I’ve been wearing the same socks all day,” said Becca as she rubbed her sock feet over his face. The fabric felt rough on his face. “You so deserve to be under my sweaty feet.”

There wasn’t anyone touching his cock, but he felt himself getting hard. Did he still have feelings for Becca? And did he really feel like he deserves this humiliation at her stinking, cheesy sock feet?

She reached over to peel off a sock before presenting him with her long size 11. She wiggled her toes, flecks of dirt along the sole and even under her nails. Even Becca could have taken better care of her feet. He noticed a small callus forming near the side of her foot. But then she slammed her foot onto his face.

“Smell my toes, boy. Smell my totally smelly toes so I know how sorry you are.”

“Go Girl,” encouraged Karen. “Give it to him. Remember how he made you feel.”

With both feet bare, Becca began slapping his face around, much to the delight of the other girls. The mirth continued as Becca began squeezing his nose roughly between her long toes. She had strong feet which manipulated his face to such a demeaning degree. And her feet smelled stale and vinegary. He’d never smelled them so bad, not even the night before. The nacho cheese aroma was really potent. Could he eat nacho ships again without thinking of Becca’s big feet manhandling his face. Or could he eat or smell any cheese without thinking of the many humiliations over the past couple of days?

Becca had him lick her huge feet, from toe to heel for ten minutes of more. But the others were getting bored.

“I want my private time with him,” insisted Niki. “I’m going to bend him over and …”

“Later,” Said Becca who was enjoying having her feet licked to want to stop.”

“I mean it. I want to take him home and work him over.”

“Is everyone else done?” asked Becca.

“Hell no,” said Vanessa. “He owes me a pedicure.”

“Get up,” said Becca as she slapped his face for good measure. “Stand up for everyone to see you.”

Kyle felt week and he could barely stand. He didn’t realize how little he’d been eating. He was lightheaded and overwhelmed with foot odor to think straight. “Now go into the bathroom and get black bag. My pedicure kit is in there. Everyone gets pedicures.”

Everyone cheered.

“Well, hurry up,” said Karen, giving Kyle a swift kick to the rear. He stumbled and the girls laughed.

“He’s so pathetic,” observed Niki. “I can’t wait to paddle his ass raw. Disgusting little foot sniffer.”

Kyle stumbled into the bathroom, grabbed the bag and returned. Becca took him by the shoulder and pushed him to the floor at Vanessa’s feet. The girl’s feet were clean. He’s licked them thoroughly. But the nails needed to be cut.

And so one by one, Kyle sat at their feet, trimming their nails and painting them with polish. Some of them hadn’t cut their toenails in weeks and weeks. There was no attempt to keep them clean since many of them had dirty nails which he had to clean out. He was relieved not to have their stinking, sweaty feet in his face; relieved until Niki grabbed the file with her toenail crud on it and pressed it to his mouth.

“Eat it off,” she said. The thought of eating her toe cheese and dirt revolted him, even though he had already done so. He looked to Becca, hoping she’d note that this was going too far. But she only backed Niki up.

“Well, do as you’re told,” said Becca, much to Niki’s amusement. “It would be disappointing for all of us to see you defiant.”

“Gross,” intoned Vanessa. “This is going to be good.”

“I should have had him eat my toe jam,” said Karen who was getting ready for her pedicure. Kyle felt sick at the thought; and then, without thinking, he let Niki shove the file into his mouth and he licked it off and swallowed it. The thought of what he was eating was more revolting than any residual cheese taste.

The girls cheered. They loved the audacity of the move; and Niki was pleased with herself.

Needles to say, the remaining girls followed suit, insisting he eat everything he picked out from underneath their nails. He steeled his stomach and tried not to think abou tit. But he had no choice. It amused them too much and they loved making it as disgusting as possible. It took his ever last nerve to mange swallowing all of the dirt from underneath Karen’s toes. He was tempted to leave it where it was, but she wasn’t having any of it. She wanted her toenails completely clean. And to the groans of the audience of giggling girls, he cleaned the file with his tongue; almost throwing up in the process.

“Nothing from my body should be too disgusting for your mouth,” explained Karen as she leaned back to let Kyle paint her nails.

His workmanship wasn’t perfect and it was made note of.

“A little sloppy, Kyle,” said Karen as she gazed at her toes, now painted with black nail polish. “It’s smudged.”

“So that means he’s mine?” asked Niki.

“Not so fast,” replied Becca. “We’ll take a vote later, see if anyone thinks he needs substantial improvement in how he serves our needs. How well he satisfies.”

“I want more of his mouth,” giggled Vanessa. Her friends joined suit. “I’m probably really sweaty down there, though.”

“Get your mouth ready, Kyle,” said Becca. “I want you to give everyone an orgasm using your mouth. Everyone deserves at least one. Give everyone two and maybe I won’t let Niki have her wicked way with you.”

“You promised,” said Niki.

“Like I said. It’s up to the vote.”

But Niki sulked. “You’d better let me have him.”

Kyle finished giving pedicures, endeavoring to do the best job he could. But Niki and Carmen weren’t making it easy, shifting their feet so he made a mess. “What a klutz,” said Niki with a fiendish smile. “Your ass is sooo mine.”

Becca kneeled next to Kyle. “Good boy,” she said, ruffling his hair. “Now time for some real fun.” She stood. And everyone gets about twenty minutes of private time upstairs. That’s good for one or two orgasms, at least.

The room erupted in cheering.

“You’d better lick me good,” said Cassandra.

“Yeah. You need out positive votes or Niki’s going to work on you. And you won’t get a plus vote unless I get two great orgasms.”

“Alright, foot whore,” said Karen. “Upstairs,” she added, slapping his bare behind. “And you’d better bring some smiles to our faces.” “Now who’s first?” she asked.

Kyle was too oblivious to hear who it was. He found Becca’s bed and curled up on it. He closed his eyes. Could he pretend this wasn’t happening. He’d never felt so used and cheap. Any other time, he would have been thrilled to have such an opportunity to have girls riding his face; but not today. It wasn’t his choice anymore. He was required to do it.

Someone came bounding up the stairs. It was Becca. She peered into the room and smiled. And without saying a word, she pulled a bag from the closet, brought it to the bed and opened it.

“It’s been a while since you’ve been here,” she remarked.

Kyle was too irritated with how he’d been humiliated by her and her friends to say anything.

“And now here I am practically prostituting you out. Not your cock which is mine. But your big mouth.”

Becca produced a blindfold from the bag and approached him. He did nothing to stop her from putting it on. It didn’t matter now. Anything was better than having filthy, ripe feet shoved in his face.

“For modesty’s sake so you don’t get to see anyone naked. You might not have a problem with being naked in front of a lot of women but they might have a problem with being naked in front of you. And I want them to feel comfortable to have fun.”

“Did I really hurt you so much,” was Kyle’s feeble reply.

Becca said nothing as she pulled some cord form her bag. Kyle didn’t realize what he was doing until she began affixing his wrist to one of the bed posts. But he pulled his arm free.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“I want them all to feel free to sit on your face without you grabbing them or touching them. They’ll know what to do. Just work your mouth and make them happy or … well, Niki can’t wait to take you home and make you her bitch. I’m sure she has her own sinister ways.”

“When do I go home,” he asked without giving her his other hand.

“Give me your hand or I’ll have them come up and help me. And then I’ll definitely leave you with Niki and her friends.”

Kyle surrendered his wrist and she affixed it to the other post. He was secured and blindfolded. And then he heard the rustle of clothing before Becca leaped on top of him, straddling him and quickly shoving his face between her legs. Her scent was strong, and she wasted no time as she began rubbing herself over his mouth.

“Start using your tongue,” she ordered. And he did. “That’s it.”

It wasn’t long before she came and stood up, cupping her toes over his nose for a few moments before leaping off the bed.

She said nothing, but Kyle needed to talk to her. Sex alone felt cheap.

“That’s it?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’m done. I got what I wanted. Besides, there are others waiting to have some fun with you. You did good, bitch.”

“Isn’t this enough, Becca? Do you have any idea what I’ve been through here?”

“Don’t be such a baby, Kyle.”

“Their feet … they …”

“So what. So they’re feet stink. You survived. I’m not going to feel anything for you, Kyle so I don’t care.”

And then she was gone. He needed to talk to her. There was so much to say. He needed to understand why she was doing this to him; why they all enjoyed humiliating him and using him this way. What had he done wrong?

There were more voice and Vanessa entered the room, closing the door behind her.

“I hope you’re good ‘cause I could really use this.”

And the girl clambered on top of him. He wished he could see her naked. She was attractive and sweet (despite how much she enjoyed humiliating him with the others.)

She was remarkably enthusiastic and wasting no time in grinding herself over his face. She was sweaty, and the smell was a little tart at first, but it wasn’t that bad. She came quickly enough but wanted another.

And on it went, one girl after another, each of them making use of his mouth for their pleasure. He was excited most of the time, but none of the girls made the least effort to help him get off. In fact, they completely ignored his needs and didn’t even bother thanking him once they got what they wanted. If they enjoyed it they told him he did good. Otherwise they were quiet. He wasn’t even sure who he was pleasuring since some of the girls said nothing. The girls tasted sweet enough, though some, like Niki, were inordinately smelly. And his mouth and tongue was getting tired; and it was becoming increasingly painful to pleasure anyone.

And then Karen took her turn. She made it clear it was her. She was the last person he wanted to please. She’d taken such a hand in humiliating him and enjoyed it so much, he despised her. And here she was, anticipating how he was going to orally please her.

“How cool is it I can just command you to worship my feet and pussy.”

Kyle wanted to insult her but he held his tongue.

She began tying something around his head and judging form the sharply acrid stench, it must have been her tights. Leaving the crusty toe ends to dangle over his nose, she laughed.

“You are pathetic, Kyle. But I might as well get something out of you. Now lick my pussy good and I might be nice to you.”

She climbed on top and thrust his face near her privates. It smelled pungent and sweaty with a whiff of urine. It was a little off putting; but he had no time to be turned off because she was rubbing herself over his face.

“This is really hot, using you like this. And to think you get nothing out of it.”

He tongued her until she came and when she demanded another one, did the same thing. He was exhausted.

“Not bad, bitch,” was her compliment. “Felt good. I needed that.”

And then she was gone. He wanted to tell her to remove her stockings, which still flopped over his nose. The stench was still pungent and sickeningly sharp, but he couldn’t remove them from his face.

And then it was quiet. Had that been everyone? He was tired and fell asleep, only to be awakened by a loud bang.

‘Alright, bitch,” roared Niki from somewhere in the room. “Your ass is mine now.”

“Just tie his wrists together, Carmen.”

It was Kyle’s plan to break free as soon as his arm was free. But Carmen wasn’t about to loosen both restraints. She loosened one and before Kyle realized what was happening, had affixed it to the other one.

“Aren’t I free now?” asked Kyle.

“Yeah right,” laughed Jacklyn. “You might have pleased the others, but we have higher standards.”

“I did everything you wanted.”

“Well, Niki’s been looking forward to this,” explained Carmen as she untied his wrists from the post. “And we weren’t going to let her down by voting to let you go free instead of with her.” His wrists remained tied together and his eyes blindfolded. He couldn’t have bolted from the room naked and blindfolded. He had no choice but to follow them.

“Get up,” yelled Niki. And Kyle, his hands tied before him, struggled to his feet before someone tripped him. The girls laughed.

“So pathetic,” remarked Niki. “I guess he wants to get back on the floor to smell our feet.”

The scent of unwashed, sweaty feet greeted his nose just seconds before someone’s warm toes slithered over his face. He got to his feet while the others laughed. When would his humiliation end? Where was the pity? And why was it going from bad to worse all the time?

“This is going to be awesome,” remarked Niki as she kicked him from the room. “Now we do what I want.”

The girls attached a collar to his neck. The collar was attached to a leash which the girls seemed to enjoy using, dragging him downstairs by the neck, past Karen and her friends and into the kitchen where they proceeded to pilfer the contents of the fridge.

“He must be hungry.”

“I don’t care.”

“Are you hungry?” asked Carmen as she removed a container of what appeared to be mashed potatoes. She then sat down, placed the container on the floor and removed her clunky heel, revealing the torn stocking over her stinking foot. She then opened the container and proceeded to dip her toes into the mashed potatoes before removing her foot, covered in food, for Kyle.

“If you’re hungry, eat.”

Kyle was starving. He couldn’t remember when he last ate. There was nothing to think about and he eagerly lapped at the food from over and between Carmen’s dirty toes. The other girls whooped it up, grappling with other food items to feed him.

“Can you believe this guy?” observed Carmen.

It was degrading, but Kyle was beyond thinking about degradation. And when Carmen presented another filthy sole covered in food, he lapped it up enthusiastically. Even the cream cheese on Niki’s toes was inviting and he licked it off.

“That’s so gross,” observed Jacklyn as she watched Kyle eagerly clean the cream cheese from Niki’s toes. Kyle didn’t care. He needed food.

“And I thought you thought my feet were nasty,” said Niki with a smile. “And they are nasty. But if you can stand them.”

The girls laughed. They knew what had happened to him. He’d become their slave. But did he realize that?

THE END

neal
07-09-2011, 04:08 PM
Fanastic story. Thanks for posting.

SLUGGER
08-09-2011, 03:24 AM
WOW. you guys are really coming serious with these stories! THANKS!

shanp1234
09-09-2011, 09:37 AM
First time I read this story(about 5 year ago), by the time I finished, I was completely spent. Same thing now.

Feetcrawler
18-09-2011, 06:32 PM
how could i've missed this story and that byron guy?? it's absolutely fabulous!!! and so long!! woah, i couldn't even hold myself back, so many chicks taunting him with their smelly feet!!! thanks!!!