PDA

View Full Version : anyone have any theater experiences to share?

cameryxle
04-03-2012, 01:04 AM
I arrived at the movies late and sat right next to a girls foot resting over the edge of a seat. I did once and she started to gigle to one of her friends she took her feet down took off her shoes then put them back up teasing the heak out of me as she crossed her ankles facing her socked sole right at me a mear three inches from my right cheek. I left abrupty at the end of the movie trying not to me seen or identified.

huntstryk
04-03-2012, 04:08 AM
So was her foot there next to your cheek throughout the entire movie? Did you at least get a whiff?

wringer
06-03-2012, 12:25 PM
I arrived at the movies late and sat right next to a girls foot resting over the edge of a seat. I did once and she started to gigle to one of her friends she took her feet down took off her shoes then put them back up teasing the heak out of me as she crossed her ankles facing her socked sole right at me a mear three inches from my right cheek. I left abrupty at the end of the movie trying not to me seen or identified.

You did what once?

Latinloco_2006
12-07-2013, 04:39 AM
I had a girlfriend who I shared my movie theatre foot fantasy with. Because she was open to it, we would always play footsies in the movie theatre. I loved how we would watch a movie and she, without any notice, would just take her shoe or sandals off and start rubbing up and down my leg or soles. It was pure heaven. Sometimes some guys would catch us playing footsies and for some reason it would boost me even more to have people see my girlfriend play footsies with me! Too bad she turned out to be a manic psycho bitch, 10 years older than me. Things could have been good.

solebug
12-07-2013, 04:42 AM
I hope he said tickled her foot once.

solebug
12-07-2013, 04:43 AM
Oh shit. This is a year old. FUCK.