PDA

View Full Version : Pure Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fofet35
22-02-2012, 04:38 PM
I live in an two bedroom apartment in the south. It's a rather large complex with several different buildings and a gate in the front. They recently hired this landscaping company to do all of the yard work. One morning, as I was getting in my car to leave I noticed that one of the crew doing the work was a female. She looked to be about 35 or 36 year old, 5'6" and about 140lb. She spoke to me, so I relunctantly waved goodbye and left to go run a few erands, not giving another thought to this landscaping woman. When I get back, it's about 3:00pm and extremely hot. The first thing that I notice is that she is sitting on the sidewalk, inadvertenly blocking my path. As I am walking to go up to the building I also notice she is wearing a pair of dirty jeans, a t-shirt, and some very, very, very old sneakers. I think they were the Pony hi-tops from the 80's. Anyway, I smile at her and said "excuse me". She scoots out of the way and says "you were gone for a long time", I give her a smirk and said "you've been out here a long time." I actually thought that would be the end of the coversation but then she said "I can't wait to get drunk tonight!" So I looked at her and she smiled at me, so I quickly respond "why wait"? She says "because I'm still working", so I ask her what time she gets off, and she says "5:00pm". I suggest that she stops by my place and have a couple of drinks with me, she immediately asks "how will I get home?" So I assured her that I would gladly take her home, she smiled and asked for the apartment number, I gave it to her and she went back to work.

I get up to my apartment and straighten up a little. Then, since I had 2 hours to kill I decided to roll up a quick joint and meditate on how I was going to get at her feet. I was thinking that it shouldn't be too complicated because she was obviously interested in me, but you never know. My plan was to get her a little drunk and completely relaxed. So at around 5:15pm I get a knock at the door. I get up and answer it, trying to hide my excitement, and there she is. Now let me tell you, she just came from doing yard work, so she is sweating profusiously all over. I let her in and she immediately asks to use the restroom, I showed her the way and returned to the living room. I was kind of expecting her to asks to take a shower, but I am very glad she didn't. When she returned, I noticed that she washed her hands. She then took a seat on the couch, right beside where I was sitting, and asks "so what do you have?" She noticed the tequila bottle and wanted to take a couple of shots. We took one shot a piece and then I started drinking corona's while she took 2 more shots. She obviously was a drinker.

We started talking a little and I find out that she just got out of prison for fraud. I guess that might explain why she was doing landscaping. I ask her "isn't that a hard line of work"? She says "yeah, but I need a job for my parole. So I get up to get me another beer and she ask me to bring her one. When I get back to my seat, she apologized for getting my couch all dirty. I smiled and told her that it has been through much worse. That seemed to relax her a little bit more because that's when things took a turn for the better. She then looks at me very seductively and says "since you've been so nice to me, allow me to return the favor". She unzips my pants, pulls out my dick and proceeds to give me a great blowjob. This goes on for about 15 minutes, then I stop her and tell her that I want to do something a little different. She glares up at me kind of strangely, and says "I figured you didn't want to fuck, being that I'm all dirty and sweaty". I look at her and assured her that I still wanted to fuck her, then I said "I want to get freaky with you first". She said "what do you mean?" That's when I zipped up and told her to put her feet in my lap. "Huh", she said. I began to explain to her my foot fetish, she interupted me and said "I don't think so honey", "I've been on my feet all day and once I let you take my shoes off you will probably kick me out!"

We both started laughing and that's when I started my sales pitch. "Don't worry about it", I said. "I like them smelly and sweaty", "it doesn't bother me at all." "Plus I give a great foot massage." She grinned and then said, "well if that's what you like, but you can't renege". I said "don't worry about me". Then she began to untie her shoe and that's when I stopped her and told her that I would do it. She smiled and said, "okay theyr'e all yours" and swung her feet into my lap. I began untying her shoes very slowly, to savor every moment. I noticed the heat resinating from her feet, even with the sneakers on. When I finally took her left shoe off, I was greeted with the worse stench I could ever imagine. It smelled like cheesy corn chips with the potency of vinegar. I was in paradise! I mean within a few seconds the smell completely saturated the room! She apologized and said, "I warned you!" I didn't resond, I just kept trying to figure out if I should put my nose to her socked foot now or wait until the other shoe was off. I finally decided to take the other shoe off, and then begin my worship. So once the right socked foot was exposed, I put her feet together and layed my face on the very stained socks. It was heaven! I must have kept my face planted right there for ten minutes. She responded by letting out this relaxing sigh. "Aaaahhhh"! She finally asked "can you breathe"? I said "I was fine". Then I proceeded to put her feet back in my lap to remove the socks, that's when she felt my erection and said "damn"! "You must really like my feet", I smiled and said "they smelled terrible, but I love it". Next, I removed her socks. I didn't think it was possible, but the smell intensified. It was like the socks were a buffer zone. Without socks her very sweaty feet smelled even stronger. I couldn't believe it. My mind was moving a mile a minute. I didn't know what to do first, so I decided to continue worshipping by rubbing my face all along the bottoms of her slimy soles for the next ten minutes. She really enjoyed me paying this much attention to her feet, I didn't think she realized that I was enjoying it as much as her!

We finally went into the bedroom, where we both stripped off our clothes. I told her that I wanted to put her feet in my face while we fucked. She said "okay, it seems like like they have a very strong effect you"! We had the best sex I ever had, and afterwards I spent the rest of the time licking and sucking her smelly toes, while she pretended not to be ticklish!!!!

ROYALS22262
22-02-2012, 08:22 PM
That was a very hot and sexy story. I would love to hear more about her, and hopefully you have more stories with her! THANKS!

cheeseman66
22-02-2012, 10:22 PM
You sir, have lived the dream....

Also, fantastically written!

Irish
22-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Dude tell me you got her info and will be following up again!

Anime
22-02-2012, 10:54 PM
Great story! Extremely well written, as if I was experiencing it myself. Have you ever had more encounters with her resembling this one?

wsnbb
23-02-2012, 11:14 AM
What a great story, loved all the descriptions!

Tech
26-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Great story

huntstryk
26-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Fofet, I remember this story back in the old Den. Thanks for reacquainting me with it!

VG--
27-02-2012, 07:04 AM
Awesome story, very well told. Enjoyed it alot thanks!

popcorn
29-02-2012, 10:05 AM
Now that is my kind of story! Very exciting!