PDA

View Full Version : Time Is Relative- doctor who foot fetish

matatron
18-02-2012, 10:02 PM
hey guys, matt here, i was gonna continue a story but i just cant find the spark for me in that anymore, so, instead, i have decided to create a new story that took root from a story i began before, its set in the doctor who universe, featuring Amy and The Doctor just after that episode with the weeping angels and she couldn't open her eyes. GERONIMO!!!

-time is relative 1-

Amy collapsed onto the bed, shaking slightly, she had nearly died, the angels were right there. she brushed a strand of her ginger hair away from her blue eyes and sighed. she eyed the Big Blue Box in a worried fashion, scared that the doctor would abandon her due to this near death encounter, figuring that it would be much to dangerous to keep his precious, human, Amy in the TARDIS due to the dangers it held.

"OI, Doctor, get your spaceman butt out here!" she shouted at the box, a slight mischievous spark glinting in her eye and grin pulling at her cheeks.

"just a minuet Pond" came a voice from the TARDIS, she rolled her eyes and rested one of her legs over the other, her dirty conversed shoe dangling over the bed covers, she had seen the doctor eyeing up her feet every now and then, more often when they were in sandals, but he had specifically instructed her to wear some sort of trainer for that expedition and she had seen why. Amy nibbled her lip nervously, she knew the doctor had a foot fetish, and she was sure he knew that she knew, and they both knew that the doctor didn't like to talk about his feelings. But a girl needs pampering too.

"So then Pond, are you okay?" Eleven said, springing out of the TARDIS doors, a dopey childish grin on his face. Then he stopped clean in his tracks, his face shocked. Amy was on the bed, her left leg outstretched, dirty sole facing him, slowly rotating her ankle, showing the doctor different angles of her sexy shoed foot. a bead of sweat dribbled down the doctors forehead, past his bushy brown hair and brown eyes, dropped off of his nose and fell past his bow tie and braces.

"So then Doctor, are you okay?" asked Amy, a dopey childish grin on her face, the doctor nodded slowly and swallowed slowly.

"A-a-amy, could you stop that please?" the doctor stuttered.

Amy raised her eyebrow and grinned evily "Okay doc, you asked for it" she said, and planted her dirty sole right on the doctors chest.

well guys, sorry it wasnt longer, but it got late and then i got tired and then i decided to sleep, i'll try to upload daily or if i cant once every two days. leave a comment and stay tuned to see this story develop.

mickeybb
21-02-2012, 09:51 PM
hey guys, matt here, i was gonna continue a story but i just cant find the spark for me in that anymore, so, instead, i have decided to create a new story that took root from a story i began before, its set in the doctor who universe, featuring Amy and The Doctor just after that episode with the weeping angels and she couldn't open her eyes. GERONIMO!!!

-time is relative 1-

Amy collapsed onto the bed, shaking slightly, she had nearly died, the angels were right there. she brushed a strand of her ginger hair away from her blue eyes and sighed. she eyed the Big Blue Box in a worried fashion, scared that the doctor would abandon her due to this near death encounter, figuring that it would be much to dangerous to keep his precious, human, Amy in the TARDIS due to the dangers it held.

"OI, Doctor, get your spaceman butt out here!" she shouted at the box, a slight mischievous spark glinting in her eye and grin pulling at her cheeks.

"just a minuet Pond" came a voice from the TARDIS, she rolled her eyes and rested one of her legs over the other, her dirty conversed shoe dangling over the bed covers, she had seen the doctor eyeing up her feet every now and then, more often when they were in sandals, but he had specifically instructed her to wear some sort of trainer for that expedition and she had seen why. Amy nibbled her lip nervously, she knew the doctor had a foot fetish, and she was sure he knew that she knew, and they both knew that the doctor didn't like to talk about his feelings. But a girl needs pampering too.

"So then Pond, are you okay?" Eleven said, springing out of the TARDIS doors, a dopey childish grin on his face. Then he stopped clean in his tracks, his face shocked. Amy was on the bed, her left leg outstretched, dirty sole facing him, slowly rotating her ankle, showing the doctor different angles of her sexy shoed foot. a bead of sweat dribbled down the doctors forehead, past his bushy brown hair and brown eyes, dropped off of his nose and fell past his bow tie and braces.

"So then Doctor, are you okay?" asked Amy, a dopey childish grin on her face, the doctor nodded slowly and swallowed slowly.

"A-a-amy, could you stop that please?" the doctor stuttered.

Amy raised her eyebrow and grinned evily "Okay doc, you asked for it" she said, and planted her dirty sole right on the doctors chest.

well guys, sorry it wasnt longer, but it got late and then i got tired and then i decided to sleep, i'll try to upload daily or if i cant once every two days. leave a comment and stay tuned to see this story develop.

Very nice start! I hope you continue when you can.