PDA

View Full Version : Lori's really stinky inserts

popcorn
06-02-2012, 10:33 AM
Just a quick experience I had with my friends older sister's shoe inserts. Lori was in her early 20's still living at home. She was a waitress at Sizzler steakhouse and worked long hours on her feet. She was a pretty blond with size 6 feet. She had slight callouses and her toes were slender and always polished. She wore nylons with her work flats alot of the time but occationally she would wear them barefooted.
One night I was spending the night at my friends and we were sleeping in the living room on the floor watching movies. Lori came home from a long shift and sat down on the couch. She said what am doing still awake? I said I couldn't sleep very well on the floor. She agreed the floor sucks and said she was going to shower and go to bed. I noticed she was wearing her flats without nylons and I knew her feet would reek. She took her shower and went to her room. I got up to go to the bathroom and saw her waitress flats against the wall. I picked them up and sniffed them. I almost choked on the smell. Wow!! Super strong!! I got so hard right there I needed to relieve myself. I looked inside the flat and it was dark and ripped. I put my fingers inside and pryed the insoles out of them. The imprints of her feet were sweat soaked into them and I rubbed them all over my face while jacking off. The toe parts were so ripe my nostrils filled up with her strong vinegary scent. I wished I was licking her feet but this was an awesome experience anyway. I put the inserts back in and slept like a baby.

BlueBlee
06-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Nice, so they were prolly still very wet and warm. I smelt this girls insoles same like you when we went to knotts scary farm, a theme park themed into halloween. the area by the toes were sooo wet and smelly, i came like 10 times. A waitress is my next fantasy.

huntstryk
07-02-2012, 06:46 AM
Awesome experience bro. For some reason whenever I find flats to sniff, the insole never comes out. I can only imagine what I'd do to the insoles if they did. Well, suck the sweat off for one, especially ones belonging to a waitress after a long shift!

M

wringer
07-02-2012, 09:09 AM
Thanks for that story, excellent experience and description. I love seeing stained inserts and man can they pack a punch! As you found out. I also love this sort of 'secret' smelling. After that, any time you saw her again you would always know how much her shoes stank and she'd have no idea! Great stuff.

RobertTelles
09-02-2012, 09:23 AM
Nice experience!!!! Flats are awesome! Those shoes make womens feet stink like hell!

popcorn
10-02-2012, 10:33 AM
Flats are always my weakness. I know what stink is inside waiting for some lucky sole. I mean soul. Foot humor. Bad joke.